Forum Replies Created

Page 499 of 1277
  • Hilly

    Member
    October 4, 2022 at 4:53 am in reply to: Bulking help

    Once your close to peak strength progress in general will be slow especially if you are natural.

    This rate of gain seems very sensible to me.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    October 4, 2022 at 4:51 am in reply to: Counting protein, carbs and fats

    I count all macros from all foods as that’s what my body does and it all gets used.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    October 4, 2022 at 4:50 am in reply to: Understanding HGH

    There are 2 reasons I like to use GH EOD in the off season.

    1 – a higher dose will give a higher raise/spike in IGF levels

    2 – not using every day means you will have less chance off building up insulin resistance alongside all else that is going on. Which is huge for keeping body fat levels/midsection control in check IMO.

    As an addition it has been dosed this way in 2 medical studies I have seen with results favourable to what we look for.

    As an anecdotal addition many older school bodybuilders dosed like this with great success which to me is always worth taking into consideration.

    Now how significant it is compared to daily use can be argued all day and many just run it daily with huge success. As with all things in this game there isn’t just 1 way that is the best and thats the end of it but I like to rotate how I do things with myself and clients and this is IMO a great way to use it at times.

    Thanks for the input Hilly.

    Do you have anything to add to my last question with regards to timing the days you take it and training days?

    [/quote]
    In reality with this approach I don’t think it matters much.

    In terms of timing of injection- depends on the dose

    If it’s 6iu I may do it all pre bed

    Any more and split into 2 injections

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    October 4, 2022 at 4:47 am in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Tuesday- just landed in Dubai

    Currently on route to accommodation to get sorted.

    Put the girls to bed as none of us have slept much then go walk n source food etc.

    Got a sim card in airport so I could get straight to work with clients who are competing this weekend n next.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    October 4, 2022 at 4:46 am in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Monday – so today didn’t go to plan.

    Arilena woke with a rash top to bottom and not very well at all.

    We had to get her straight to
    Doctors as we fly out to Dubai tonight.

    I did get all 6 meals in

    I didn’t get to train due to it being manic packing etc n Arilena not being well.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    October 2, 2022 at 6:47 pm in reply to: Thining of hair while on mast

    if its only happening when on mast then drop the mast – I have had a couple of clients notice similar from masteron and not other compounds.

    I cant give you a scientific reasoning tho

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    October 2, 2022 at 6:46 pm in reply to: Need some advice on what to do with my E2

    I find for most having E2 mid high range is more beneficial for libido.

    This is of course very individual.

    Is this a British range – so 50-150 or some other bloods abroad?

    As for me if this was UK bloods I would want to see your E2 higher.

    If you only dropped it 1 week ago I would wait another 3-4 weeks and see how you feel and re check

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    October 2, 2022 at 6:44 pm in reply to: Eating during night when training early.

    you could simply make this your last meal and it would likely be just as beneficial.

    However if you wake up anyway and dont mind eating in the night as its not impacting sleep quality then if its working I would say why change it

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    October 2, 2022 at 6:42 pm in reply to: Glutamine

    hit the search function bud – loads of info.

    However for me its purpose is mainly in digestion/gut health benefits over anything else

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    October 2, 2022 at 6:42 pm in reply to: Post workout carbs

    If your eating 420g carbs daily, training like a bodybuilder and not super lean and depleted then your muscles are not really becoming depleted.

    So in this situation its more about what is needed for you based on total carbs consumed and what you can handle best.

    if I was on 420g carbs a daily I would be having 25-40g intra and another 75g-100g PWO usually.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    October 2, 2022 at 6:40 pm in reply to: Understanding HGH

    There are 2 reasons I like to use GH EOD in the off season.

    1 – a higher dose will give a higher raise/spike in IGF levels
    2 – not using every day means you will have less chance off building up insulin resistance alongside all else that is going on. Which is huge for keeping body fat levels/midsection control in check IMO.

    As an addition it has been dosed this way in 2 medical studies I have seen with results favourable to what we look for.

    As an anecdotal addition many older school bodybuilders dosed like this with great success which to me is always worth taking into consideration.

    Now how significant it is compared to daily use can be argued all day and many just run it daily with huge success. As with all things in this game there isn’t just 1 way that is the best and thats the end of it but I like to rotate how I do things with myself and clients and this is IMO a great way to use it at times.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    October 2, 2022 at 6:36 pm in reply to: Phase transition – feedback

    So there is nothing wrong with this cycle at all and it will bring about alot of muscle gains.

    However it is a heavy step from the previous cycle – have you used NPP in the past?

    Have you ran this much test with primo and do you know if you get any high E2 sides.

    personally I would have it as

    300 test, 300 primo, 200mg NPP for 5-6 weeks.

    I would get bloods done and asses were your hormones are and how progress has been

    from here I would decide if I even needed to increase the dose and if I did I would base the increase on what my hormones were showing in the blood tests, how I looked and feel.

    Oxy – I would start with 25mg and I would only use twice a week – I would look to see if this had any negative impact on hunger etc and if there was any high E2 spikes.

    For example one of my clients recently was meant to use oxy on week body part days so x 2 – However he used 3-4 times over the week and close together and due to his body type saw a big spike in water and it impacted the look alot which we dont want. Simply from a sharp increase in E2 – so if you add this in ontop of this mix of drug your considering straight away you may find a huge jump in water and the negatives that comes with it.

    patience and making the right additions at the right time is key for maximum results with minimum sides and issues

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    October 2, 2022 at 6:24 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Sunday – Rest day

    I missed 1 meal today due to Arilena first birthday party which was amazing – she is such a star and we were very lucky to have lots of people turn up to celebrate.

    I now get a free meal on Sunday night so I am getting pizza soon – its been a very very long time since I had one

    Off to dubai 2moro night – all meals and training will be as usual.

    Tuesday is going to be a rest day and meals will be a little off but nothing major.

    Looking forward to 10 days there – catching up with friends and clients and enjoying time in the sun with the girls.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    October 1, 2022 at 6:51 pm in reply to: First time Lantus use

    Thank you. This is a lot of good information.

    Really appreciate you taking the time to give such a long answer.

    I’m very much into longer cycles tapering up as needed, and one of the reasons for adding lantus this time is to keep overall AAS low and use multiple pathways for growth.

    So thanks again, this helps a lot.

    my pleasure buddy 🙂

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    October 1, 2022 at 6:41 pm in reply to: Pros and cons metformin

    Sorry I keep seeing the letters BG. what does BG stand for? Thanks

    Blood glucose levels – also BS for blood sugar levels 🙂

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

Page 499 of 1277