Forum Replies Created

Page 500 of 1277
  • Hilly

    Member
    October 1, 2022 at 6:40 pm in reply to: Eat or sleep

    Sounds like you need to organise your day better and get meals in earlier.

    Also how much sleep are you getting in and why are you so tired.

    For some people based on life situations this does just happen.

    Myself for example – I wake at 5 to get my day started so I can have time with my daughter etc and work around her. This mean I also work later on and my meals have to be later. I am tired come 9pm but to get that last meal in and hit my goals I stay awake to eat at 10.

    there is no way around it so I get done what needs to be done. I get around 6-6.5 hours sleep and this seems to be sufficient for me.

    I dont feel an extra hours sleep would make up a significant difference to compensate for missing all the macros in the meal and my meals are to big to spread it out.

    If it needs doing to hit my goals then it gets done

    Problem is that my job is very problematic when it comes to sleep. I work evening and nights as a security guard.

    So I have one place to patrol from 7 to 9 pm. Then I go home to eat. Then I continue my shift driving around in a car checking stuff from 11.30 PM to 3.30 Am. I eat from 4 am to 6 am at home then have one final visit ay 6.30 am. Home eat another meal then I workout from 9 am to 11 am.= Sometimes I sleep here if tired and train later. Then I get home and eat from 12 am to 1 pm and sleep to 5pm. Then repeat.

    If something happens during all of this I miss a meal. So I was just curious if I should prio sleep over food at this point.

    And yes I am [/quote]
    With clients who have jobs like this we have emergency meals in place – So they may keep a shake in the car that matches the macros they need and if they cant eat for what ever reason they slam a shake.

    Would it not make sense to have a meal with you or shake meal at 6:30 when finished that visit and then go straight to the gym for say 7:30-8am. Home for 10 and eat – Sleep 11 till 5.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    October 1, 2022 at 6:37 pm in reply to: Anavar for Females

    I have not heard of any one having fertility issues who has used the drug in moderation or loosing there period.

    I would opt for 5mg no longer than 6 weeks ideally, 8 max with at least the same time off ideally much more.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    October 1, 2022 at 6:35 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Saturday –

    All meals going in no issues.

    busy work day again today so I started at 6ish this morning and am just finishing up this next hour or so. This however includes an hour with Arilena this morning and tea time/bath time with Arilena

    Back today and it was a very good session. Strength was pretty dam impressive actually.

    1 arm cable pull over – x 12, x 12, x 10, x 8F

    Chest support row – middle grip focusing on lower lats, especially on the left side with connection issue – x 8, x 7F, x 10F –

    1 arm HS pull down total lat focus with a slow negative and pause in squeeze x 10, x 6F, x 14F –

    Prime upper back row – x 10, x 10, x 8 F with 3 drop sets – basically worked up to 4 plates on middle peg and then dropped a plate at a time – I find this piece really ruins my grip due to the handles it has on it you cant use straps – so I need to maybe look at which peg I load or just use a difference piece of kit

    HS low lat focused row – x 15, x 15, x 12F

    Hoist pull down – 4 second negative and 3 second positive – x 10, x 10, x 8F

    Great pump, good connection on the left lat and joints/tendons all felt good. I was ruined at the end, however so was my grip and it effected the last 2 movements. I didn’t use straps throughout which may of been an error but in general that prime piece always has the same effect which is why I usually leave it till the end. No idea why they opted for the stupid handles

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 30, 2022 at 9:02 pm in reply to: Best time to come off

    I would want to be in the best position possible before I came off. Not super lean as this is not optimal for hormones but a legit 9-10% would be ideal IMO

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 30, 2022 at 9:01 pm in reply to: First time Lantus use

    why do you feel you need it every day?

    Did your BG suggest this?

    you may not need to increase the dose at all bud unless you want to.

    There may be the benefits that come with fast slin if you used it yes. There is benefits to all drugs its just if you need those benefits in reality.

    if you havnt used insulin before I think going from nothing to lantus every day to lantus every day plus fast slin is getting way ahead of yourself personally.

    There is risk of cross over with the long and slow.

    There is much higher risk of going hypo using fast slin.

    Have you ever experienced a hypo? Do you know the sides to look out for?

    My BG after non training days was at 4.9-5.0 at 5 iu. So I increased it on those days to keep it a little bit lower.
    I’ve not planned to use fast slin as of now, just looking to learn a bit more and to see what what my options are.
    I want to the get the most out of this growing phase and keep everything as optimal as possible.
    I’ve gone hypo once before and it was not a fun experience. [/quote]
    so for me 4.9-5 is not an indication what so ever you need lantus in there. I imagine it would be the same even without it TBH.

    I would personally keep lantus to training days – maximise glycogen uptake and nutrient transport were it is needed most then let your body do its thing naturally on rest days unless BG rises to a point were its needed.

    Then look to use peri workout fast acting insulin when you want to drive nutrient transport, recovery and push growth. This is sometimes a personal decision – do you want it in from the start – do you want it just on week body parts or higher days or do you want to save it for when its needed (things stall/recovery seems to be taking a hit/volume is being moved up etc).

    I have learned over the years as im sure we all have that throwing everything into the mix initially is not the best way to go in general – The doesn’t mean you cant it is just my opinion based on alot of experience etc

    This is also alot to do with the fact I prefer prolonged cycles were things are tapered up in phases.

    if your into shorter cycles were your going all in for less time then it may make sense to use all from the start or if your looking to keep total AAS as low as possible and trying to use other pathways then it may make sense also.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 30, 2022 at 8:56 pm in reply to: Coming off cold turkey?

    its an impossible question to answer really.

    You needy your body to fully recover to be fertile in most cases if not all.

    is there a chance you will recover without it. Yes but there is a chance you won’t also.

    Now if fertility is your focus and your looking to bring that online ASAP then I would want to make sure recovery was dealt with ASAP and no risk/chances here

    Therefore PCT would make sense at guaranteeing recovery took place with the addition of HMG to maximise sperm production from the get go 🙂

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 30, 2022 at 8:53 pm in reply to: Pros and cons metformin

    500-1000mg daily

    Improved BG

    No negatives

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 30, 2022 at 8:52 pm in reply to: IGF-1R3 and blood sugar

    i am not jordan but i would increase carbs – IGF does have this effect being insulin like growth factor

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 30, 2022 at 8:51 pm in reply to: Tuna or Fish Oil

    hello buddy, the question really makes no sense

    tuna has no fat in – it is literall giving you protein.

    fish oil is giving you the essential fats.

    So you need both

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 30, 2022 at 8:50 pm in reply to: I digest food easily but have farts

    I would remove the oats for cream of rice – these tend to create gas for a few people people.

    I would keep the glutamine in year round at 15-20g on wake on an empty stomach.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 30, 2022 at 8:49 pm in reply to: Eat or sleep

    Sounds like you need to organise your day better and get meals in earlier.

    Also how much sleep are you getting in and why are you so tired.

    For some people based on life situations this does just happen.

    Myself for example – I wake at 5 to get my day started so I can have time with my daughter etc and work around her. This mean I also work later on and my meals have to be later. I am tired come 9pm but to get that last meal in and hit my goals I stay awake to eat at 10.

    there is no way around it so I get done what needs to be done. I get around 6-6.5 hours sleep and this seems to be sufficient for me.

    I dont feel an extra hours sleep would make up a significant difference to compensate for missing all the macros in the meal and my meals are to big to spread it out.

    If it needs doing to hit my goals then it gets done

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 30, 2022 at 8:44 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Friday – good day again today – Cardio done and steps hit

    All meals in

    Trained chest but no additional delts – Charl is getting sorted for Arilena first birthday Sundayand us going away to dubai Monday so I only had so much time with it being a heavy work day.

    Chest – only work sets listed

    Cable flies – x 20, x 20, x 18F
    Seated cable press – x 8, x 8, x8, x 8, x 6F – Strength was very good here – surprisingly as was connection.
    Chest press – done with a 4 second negative and 3 second positive – x 10, x 10, x 9F, x 6F with a drop set
    Pec dec straight sets – x 10, x 10, x 10, x9F -0 again strength was very good.

    that was me in and out.

    As I always like to add, my chest sessions suck as I really only train the left pec due to the right one being completely wrecked and only 10% or so left attached lol.

    High day 2moro and busy work day – Training back –

    Gh is now 2iu Am, pre workout and Pre bed
    Slin – 10iu Lantus on high days – addition log with meal 2(pre gym) and post gym on high days – 3iu etc dose
    Still on cruise dose

    I feel really good day to day.

    Still way to small and not to fat.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 29, 2022 at 7:21 pm in reply to: Cycle risk

    I agree with the above.

    I would opt for 300mg testosterone only spilt monday/wednesday/fri or monday/thursday.

    I would then get your bloods done at weeks 5-6 and asses from there were your hormones are at etc.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 29, 2022 at 7:20 pm in reply to: Heart health

    Weight training and any sport effect the heart – the condition is called athletes heart –

    Steroids will increase the rate and amount this happens for sure.

    Controlling your BP is key.
    taking supplements such as TBJP vital support, love heart, omega pro is key
    Doing HIIT cardio is key IMO
    making sure you dont get to heavy is key.

    The more body weight you hold especially fat and water the more strain on the heart and the more likely the issue.

    it is of no shock those with heart issues in BB are the biggest/been at this the longest.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 29, 2022 at 7:16 pm in reply to: How much protein is digestible at once?

    This whole thing was started a very long time ago and is based on how much protein will maximise Muscle protein synthesis (MPS)

    Your body will digest and use everything you eat as and when it needs it. The rest will be excreted.

    The thought that you can only digest 30g protein at once is crazy and not right at all.

    Around 30-40g of protein will maximise MPS so the thinking behind this was more would be wasted but this is not the case – it just won’t further raise MPS

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

Page 500 of 1277