Forum Replies Created

Page 521 of 1277
  • Hilly

    Member
    August 23, 2022 at 8:34 pm in reply to: What to do during minicuts?

    My preference is to run a mini cut during a cruise phase when using a dose that keeps us a little above natural ranges but low enough to make sure all health markers get better

    Usually 250mg total.

    unless you are very advanced and holding alot of muscle above your natural limit so to speak I feel its almost impossible to loose muscle in these phases as long as your not trying to push super lean which we never are on a mini cut.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    August 23, 2022 at 8:32 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Tuesday –
    Cardio done out walking with Arilena – she had a terrible nights sleep and I had her In with me so charl could sleep as today is a quieter day work wise so I can.

    Trained late due to this also.

    Arms with a client

    Rope PD SS with rope curls to forehead – x 15, x 15, x 13f, x 11F
    1 arm Tri PD – x 8, x 8, x 8F, x 11F
    1 Arm bicep cable curl – x 8, x 8, x 8, x 8F, x 13F
    OH rope SS cable EZ curl – x 12, x 12, x 12, x 9F
    Rope PD done with 3 different angles – sets of 10 with no rest – 2 sets of these
    Preacher curls SS Db hammer curls – 2 sets of these 12-15 reps each

    good workout and good catch up with clients.

    Free meal to replace my last meal was 2 chicken wraps and chips.

    Early night to catch up on some sleep so ill be in bed before 10PM

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    August 22, 2022 at 8:48 pm in reply to: gear & holiday taking gear on holiday

    I see no reason why you cant just shoot the full dose the day you leave.

    However if worried I have taken stuff in my checked in luggage to 10 plus countries with no issues at all so you could do this with no issues IME.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    August 22, 2022 at 8:46 pm in reply to: Blood test and gyno

    I’d start with some tamoxifen or raloxifeine, it’s worth a shot at getting rid of it before opting for surgery.

    Agree with max

    I believe 60mg is a good dose for the Ralox

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    August 22, 2022 at 8:45 pm in reply to: Further Education

    Sports nutrition degree/masters –

    I hear lots of good things about the Pre script courses but can’t comment as my studying was done at University so thats all I have experience with personally and then self education.

    A truly good way of learning to become a great coach in any area IME is to work with a great coach, See how they operate at the level they are at and why there results are so good.

    Then look to people who specialise in certain areas you are lacking for enhanced information.

    So I have done consultations with digestion experts, fertility experts, nutrition experts, business experts around the world. These people are educated to the highest level and also have more anecdotal experience/knowledge than any one so what you will learn in an hour or 2 can be quite amazing.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    August 22, 2022 at 8:41 pm in reply to: Need help with lean bulk

    great results first bud – Very well done.

    Your are Imo in an ok spot to move to a lean growth phase.

    I would personally adjust macros to

    200p, 150C, 75F

    I would also increase training to 4 days a week following an Upper/lower split

    I would look to include some HIT cardio on off days

    Thank you Peter for help.

    I have another question!

    When I adjust my macros as following,how to know when to add more kcal into mix?

    Also how much cardio should I do per week?

    Thank you![/quote]
    When progress slows in terms of strength increases and scale weight over a period of 2-4 weeks.

    Cardio is individual based on your day to day life – Some need more and some need less.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    August 22, 2022 at 8:40 pm in reply to: Tren in the off season

    Agree with the above – when looking at the whole picture I have never seen a benefit for its use in an off season setting and personally when I have tried it I ran into the issues above.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    August 22, 2022 at 8:39 pm in reply to: Are things changing for the better?

    Couldnt agree with the posts more.

    Yes its great to see more post health conscious stuff in general however IMO those of us on this board have never recommended dangerous stuff to beginners or others simply discussed what they have used personally at higher levels In the sport.

    It seems a great trend these days to be over cautious and super healthy which although is great to read alot of it is more geared at getting attention on instagram etc than actually helping guide people in the correct path to get to there goals to the point as Kuba states were people make ridiculous statements such as primo being the same as Deca which is not the cause and never will be.

    I am all for the best health based advice but not to the point of making things up.

    The goal should be to guide people on the correct path the best way possible to achieve there goals not make things up so you come across as a better source of information simply because it looks healthier when actually it is not going to achieve the same results.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    August 22, 2022 at 8:33 pm in reply to: 1st cycle advice

    Countless threads on this Joe – have you tried the search button?

    Its a person preference to be honest.

    For clients I would usually run with 300mg Test split into 3 x 100mg injects MWF and then check hormones at week 5-6.

    I would then look to see were there hormones were here specifically were test and E2 is.

    We would then look at how they felt, looked and how progress was.

    This would all indicate if there was any need to switch to a mix of compounds and if so which might work better.

    From here you could then decide if you need to switch or if you simply want to so you can see how progress is on the mix of compounds however personally I would play the first cycle out as test only and then second cycle use a mix of compounds at the same dose – Picking either mast or primo based on information from bloods and goal of that second cycle.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    August 22, 2022 at 8:30 pm in reply to: Equipoise and hair loss

    Not from my own experience or with clients

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    August 22, 2022 at 8:30 pm in reply to: gear passed expiry date

    Agree, i would use no issues

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    August 22, 2022 at 8:29 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Monday –

    All meals on point
    HIT cardio done

    Trained delts/additional chest – Only work sets listed

    Rear delt pec dec – x 15, x 12, x 9F with a drop set
    Upright rows SS DB laterals – x 12, x 12, x 13F
    Machine press – Making sure not to aggravate the pec – x 12, x 10,x8, x 20 – Nothing to true failure here
    Seated machine lateral – x 12, x 12, x 11F, x 15 plus 10 partials

    Cable chest press – x 8, x 8, x 7F, x 14F
    Chest press machine – x 8, x 8, x 8 – Nothing to failure here
    Pec dec with 2 second hold in concentric – x 22F, x 14F

    good sessions – shoulder that has been playing up felt great so the treatment I have been getting is working thankfully

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    August 21, 2022 at 8:02 pm in reply to: Need help with lean bulk

    great results first bud – Very well done.

    Your are Imo in an ok spot to move to a lean growth phase.

    I would personally adjust macros to

    200p, 150C, 75F

    I would also increase training to 4 days a week following an Upper/lower split

    I would look to include some HIT cardio on off days

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    August 21, 2022 at 8:00 pm in reply to: Macros help!

    I would go with the 253/250/61F personally and see how this alters weight loss and body composition and then asses and adjust from here if needed

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    August 21, 2022 at 7:58 pm in reply to: fats in pre workout meal

    I would use coconut oil as my fat in this instance and I would see no issues in having fat in the meal 90 minutes pre training at all. -I do myself and with clients.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

Page 521 of 1277