Forum Replies Created

Page 520 of 1277
  • Hilly

    Member
    August 24, 2022 at 9:12 pm in reply to: 12 days out from comp- when should i drop yohimbine

    Yes

    Will the maltodextrin in cv break the fasted state?[/quote]

    Not IMO – I have many clients use CV burn right up to peak week with no issues at all.

    I would also defo drop the Y now as J states [/quote]

    But not in peak week?[/quote]
    It usually stops 2-3 days out from the show as cardio tapers down and carbs increase – not for any real reason other than I like to remove as many things that may cause some gastric upset as things start to become manipulated in terms of water

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    August 24, 2022 at 9:11 pm in reply to: Generic GH – which tests the best

    Medicare is VERY popular and I notice it right away.

    How many IUs do you use? What do you notice? [/quote]
    For me I have never noticed that much initially with GH.

    Tell tale signs are as Jamie mentions.

    increased hair and nail growth.
    Improved sleep
    3-4u may give me 2-3lb of scale increase and if lean enough you will notice a fuller look.

    I have never really had pins and needles or hand swelling from any GH at all

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    August 24, 2022 at 9:09 pm in reply to: Beta alanine dosing

    I have found with clients dosing just on training days seems to be ample but in truth I have never read into the research as much to confirm.

    Im sure Jordan will chime in as he will of done more reading.

    Its not a supplement I personally have utilised much.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    August 24, 2022 at 9:07 pm in reply to: Blood test and gyno

    I’d start with some tamoxifen or raloxifeine, it’s worth a shot at getting rid of it before opting for surgery.

    Agree with max

    I believe 60mg is a good dose for the Ralox [/quote]

    Hi Peter, thanks for answer. My dealer is not able to get me Ralox, only Tamoxifen, will it have the same effect? I was thinking about 40mgs and then drop to 20 or should I start at 20?[/quote]
    From my own experience I have not seen any one manage to reverse an issue using Nolvadex.

    However its certainly worth a try – I would go with 20mg for a few weeks and if nothing happens try 40mg but you may be looking at surgery Tbh bud as the only option.

    How long ago did the gyno occur ?

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    August 24, 2022 at 9:06 pm in reply to: Fucked up

    sounds like you have over done the prep process and approached it in the wrong way digging yourself a whole badly.

    Its ver hard for us to tell you what to do from here as it would take alot of discussion and management which is hard over the forum.

    do you have any current pictures?

    How long till show time?

    Why do you feel you need to go into depletion? It sounds to me like your all ready fully depleted and then binging and repeating the process

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    August 24, 2022 at 9:03 pm in reply to: Diet help

    Personally I would also ditch the stairs PWO for incline walking or bike.

    very well done on your work so far bud – you look great

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    August 24, 2022 at 9:03 pm in reply to: Diet help

    It sounds like you need some form of diet break.

    Potentially 3-7 days eating at maintain kcal – so this may adding 4-600kcal daily and dropping down to just Pm cardio with you training fasted.

    Your carbs are pretty dam low – have you been utilising timed refeeds to aid in this process? If not you may simply need 1-2 days with higher carbs and then dig back in.

    Its all about finding out what works best for you at this time, for me tho on the info above it sounds like you need a diet break

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    August 24, 2022 at 9:00 pm in reply to: Second Cycle advice

    In regards to your cycle I would run just the 300mg of Test for the first 8 weeks and then potentially step forward with 150mg NPP split over 3 injects if the need was there or you simply want to see how you fair with the drug.

    I have not used the lab personally so can’t comment.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    August 24, 2022 at 8:58 pm in reply to: Tren

    I usually start feeling tren effects within a week when using Ace personally

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    August 24, 2022 at 3:36 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Wednesday. – high day

    All meals going in no issues, out with the boys tonight for food but I will just be getting fish and rice in the Indian. They do a great grilled sea bass.

    legs also today and it was a brilliant session but really has ruined me lol. I will list all sets

    Lay hamstring curls – straight sets – warm ups x 15, x 12, – work sets. X 10, x 10, x 7F with 2 drop sets
    Extensions – warm ups – x 30, x 20 – Work sets – x 12, x 12, x 12, x 12, x 11F
    Leg press – 4 second negative normal positive – warm ups, x 10, x 10, work sets – x 10, x 10, x 11F
    1 leg leg press – all work sets – x 20, x 20,x 15f
    Hack squat – 4 second negative , 3 second positive – x 15, x 10
    Seated ham curl – x 12, x 12, x 11F

    Done and at one point I thought I was going to be sick, the drive home was not fun

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    August 23, 2022 at 8:43 pm in reply to: 12 days out from comp- when should i drop yohimbine

    Yes

    Will the maltodextrin in cv break the fasted state?[/quote]
    Not IMO – I have many clients use CV burn right up to peak week with no issues at all.

    I would also defo drop the Y now as J states

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    August 23, 2022 at 8:42 pm in reply to: Join in – back pain

    This product will IMO definitly help however it really sounds like you need to address your day to day set up.

    Look at getting a different mattress – Most including myself find a harder mattress better.

    Having the right set up in your office is one of the most important things IMO to maintain good posture and prevent these issues – its were 75% of peoples issues similar to this come from

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    August 23, 2022 at 8:40 pm in reply to: Callipers body fat test

    If you personally dont feel good now which it sounds like you dont then I would say its not suitable for you to maintain were you are.

    However if done slowly and correctly you should be able to control your rate of gain to a point were you know you feel much better and are at just a little higher BF.

    This is why most however in most sports at high level tend to sit at a BF over 10% simply as they perform and feel better than sitting under it and just dip down if they need to for contest etc

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    August 23, 2022 at 8:37 pm in reply to: Further Education

    Sports nutrition degree/masters –

    I hear lots of good things about the Pre script courses but can’t comment as my studying was done at University so thats all I have experience with personally and then self education.

    A truly good way of learning to become a great coach in any area IME is to work with a great coach, See how they operate at the level they are at and why there results are so good.

    Then look to people who specialise in certain areas you are lacking for enhanced information.

    So I have done consultations with digestion experts, fertility experts, nutrition experts, business experts around the world. These people are educated to the highest level and also have more anecdotal experience/knowledge than any one so what you will learn in an hour or 2 can be quite amazing.

    Thanks Peter, this is an awesome idea!

    Appreciate that [/quote]My pleasure buddy 🙂

    and make no mistake i have spent alot of money on these consults. it why it makes me laugh when people ask me to do them but want to pay nothing or very little.

    if your wanting some ones time who has spent 10-20-30 years to learn what they know so you can advance your own knowledge and business it is never going to be cheap.

    it is also going to be much more effective IME than an online course geared to lots of people.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    August 23, 2022 at 8:36 pm in reply to: HGH & INSULIN

    Agree with Kuba its certainly not a must.

    However there is alot to do with genetics here I feel.

    There is also an argument that if using Insulin and GH allows you to add more muscle without continuing to increase AAS dose then this is a healthier route IMO for sure.

    When is the right time is very person depending both based on previous drug use/time put into getting big and also simply your own person choice.

    For example if using up to 1000mg total plus some GH and insulin allows you to reach X in terms of muscle mass instead of working up to 1500-2000mg for example then it is without a doubt a healthier route to add in the insulin and GH

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

Page 520 of 1277