Forum Replies Created

Page 523 of 1277
  • Hilly

    Member
    August 18, 2022 at 11:48 am in reply to: Cheat meals first week post show

    I will schedule them on rest days and keep overall carbs lower that day and cals.

    I will also make sure to bring foods in the client is missing most stretchy away to help reduce cravings

    If the meal plan is set up right there should be no issues.

    Immediately post show I usually have a meal that night and another the next day.

    I’ll usually fast for the morning the day after the show also n focus on hydration

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    August 18, 2022 at 11:44 am in reply to: Proviron Estrogen issues

    It sounds like your Estro has spiked upwards – I find when my E2 is high I get very tired in the afternoons.

    now as its early days with this change it may level out.

    How are you injecting the Cruise dose? If your not splitting it then I would start splitting it Mon/Wed/Fri personally.

    I would then hold here with the proviron and check bloods in 4-5 weeks.

    Thanks Hilly,

    Yea im thinking the same, might be rebound from arimidex.

    I’m injecting it MWF.

    Would you stay at 200mg and follow up or lower it to 150?

    As I’m very prone to estrogen I’m considering lowering it for a period..

    However I don’t really get any gyno or libido sides it’s more water and overall feeling heavy and tired.

    [/quote]
    As your already injecting MWF I would lower to 150mg yes.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    August 18, 2022 at 11:43 am in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Not much to report. Still in Ibiza

    Landed Tuesday n home Friday

    Wedding yesterday was fantastic

    Food is terrible. We’re we are staying food options are just not great at all.

    So only had 2 meals each day

    Going to hit the food hard in ocean today.

    Can’t wait to get home n back to routine

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    August 17, 2022 at 2:10 pm in reply to: Clen/Yohimbine/T4 stack side effects

    As above kris – Sides go away – your results show the compound is still working 🙂

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    August 17, 2022 at 2:08 pm in reply to: Blood work

    everything looks ok to me – I would have no issues with E2 staying were it is to be honest if you feel good.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    August 17, 2022 at 2:05 pm in reply to: Newbie questions

    Agree with max here – Primo would be the choice I would recommend

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    August 17, 2022 at 2:04 pm in reply to: Next cycle

    Do you have any current physique pics?

    What did your Test/Estro etc look like on the previous cycle?

    How did you feel on that mix of drugs.

    How much weight was gained and how good was progress?

    What are you taking now?

    all of this would help us advise on dosing.

    However personally I would be running 200mg test, 150mg NPP, 200mg primo split MWF as a start dose – see how this goes first and check bloods at weeks 4-6. Asses how you feel, how progress has been and what the bloods say and then either alter bloods to amend any issues or step compounds forward based on the bloods if you feel you need to/want to up the dose

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    August 17, 2022 at 2:01 pm in reply to: Proviron Estrogen issues

    It sounds like your Estro has spiked upwards – I find when my E2 is high I get very tired in the afternoons.

    now as its early days with this change it may level out.

    How are you injecting the Cruise dose? If your not splitting it then I would start splitting it Mon/Wed/Fri personally.

    I would then hold here with the proviron and check bloods in 4-5 weeks.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    August 17, 2022 at 1:59 pm in reply to: Keep going with test

     

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    August 16, 2022 at 7:13 am in reply to: Rep range individual?

    For myself and based on research in general I believe 8-12 is better for hypertrophy

    The lower range will also Put more strain on the tendons

    There is no reason why you can’t work in both tho buddy.

    Periods of 8-12

    Then a shorter period of 5-9

    Can then go 12-15.

    I am a huge fan of working in all rep ranges as are we all here

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    August 16, 2022 at 7:10 am in reply to: Gh

    Some can be good. Some utter crap and it can vary bath to batch.

    Meditrope was always very good

    I’ve got some clients using Gen x n Gen A I think it is

    Both getting good feedback

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    August 16, 2022 at 7:09 am in reply to: Did I Blow My Prep?

    Fully agree with Kuba.

    I work with many clients that have similar issues due to years working in ED within the nhs and in this instance we would be stopping prep.

    Not only is this going to negatively impact the end result and potentially cause issues with digestion but it’s likely going to lead to some long term issues if you are not careful.

    I am doing work with 3 people now who have developed long term issues through prepping incorrectly and pushing when they should of stopped.

    Situations exactly like your

    In truth I’ve done a prep with 0 high days and 0 free meals never mind binges.

    This should not be happening and you need to look at your lead into prep , how your managing prep and your mindset towards food in general.

    Triggers
    Causes
    Emotions around behaviours
    Potential links

    Then management and prevention

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    August 16, 2022 at 7:03 am in reply to: Cream of rice texture/consistency

    Every flavour i have tried all have the exact same texture / consistency

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    August 15, 2022 at 8:16 pm in reply to: Pre workout hydration

    There’s no need to overthink this. Just make sure you hit your water intake throughout the day, salt your meals and eat a nutrient dense diet. If you sweat a lot during training or in hot weather you can increase your intake and use products with added electrolytes in your intra workout drink. Sustain and Performance fuel contain electrolytes and the Pumpage pre workout has Himalayan pink salt added.

    If you train first thing in the morning, I think consciously making sure you’re well hydrated before working out becomes more important, but if you train at other times of the day, your daily routine should be enough to ensure you’re hydrated enough.

    Thank you – I do train first thing in the morning and like Adam also mentioned, I don’t like pounding down loads of water pre session so looking for the optimal way to hydrate without having to do that! [/quote]

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    August 15, 2022 at 8:14 pm in reply to: Blood results. HELP!

     

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

Page 523 of 1277