Hilly
Forum Replies Created
-
Every flavour i have tried all have the exact same texture / consistency
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
There’s no need to overthink this. Just make sure you hit your water intake throughout the day, salt your meals and eat a nutrient dense diet. If you sweat a lot during training or in hot weather you can increase your intake and use products with added electrolytes in your intra workout drink. Sustain and Performance fuel contain electrolytes and the Pumpage pre workout has Himalayan pink salt added.
If you train first thing in the morning, I think consciously making sure you’re well hydrated before working out becomes more important, but if you train at other times of the day, your daily routine should be enough to ensure you’re hydrated enough.
Thank you – I do train first thing in the morning and like Adam also mentioned, I don’t like pounding down loads of water pre session so looking for the optimal way to hydrate without having to do that! [/quote]
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I think you need to get bloods done ASAP and see are everything is including hormones as I have a feeling your E2 will be to high and that a causing water retention and this the higher BP read.
I would drop the deca out for primo if this is the case.
Also look to improve body comp if it is not as good as it should be – Drop body fat I mean by this.
Also I do fully agree with the above – if you have been ill for 10 weeks you need to be seeing you Doctor ASAP
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Great advice from Clare and the others.
When I did this years ago I would stick to couscous and oats for carb sources as both can be made with a kettle.
I would then buy my meat from a deli counter or butchers that did cooked meats day to day.
As I had no access to a fridge at the time so just got stuff each morning.
Breakfast I got in the hotel I was staying in – eggs poached with oats and a protein shake.
Evening meal was either food bought during the day or a take away – chicken kebab for example with rice or similar from pizza shops/indian etc
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Agree with Kuba here.
I would want to see you drop a good 6kg minimum here likely more before looking to push up again –
So we agree that allow 8weeks to push harder in an deficit aiming for 6kg loss
Maintain for 4 week
Then push up for 15week in a surplus enough to gain .5-1lbs per week
Maintain for 4 week
Then repeat ? [/quote]
Kuba time line is a very good idea IMO.I just dont always agree with set times and think you need to be a little adaptable based on how your body comp changes. You may be able to push for longer if your body comp holds well and you may need to tidy up for less in this case to for example
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I advise most of my clients the below when going on Holiday and in an off season.
Make sure to keep daily cardio in and steps high.
Try and make good food choices all the time and limit junk/treats as much as you can.A very good approach I have found works well is to avoid carbs in meal 1 and just go for good quality protein and fats. Meal 2 go for cleaner foods as you would at home. Then for evening meal which tends to be the most social on Holidays give yourself some freedom but dont be daft.
As you can and will gain alot of fat when away if you over eat, I see it time and time again with clients.
Its important you have fun and enjoy yourself but in reality you dont need to crap food to have a good time.
As an example of what I do.
Meal 1 – Eggs, egg whites and salmon if available.
Meal 2 – lean meat source/fish and rice/potato.
Meal 3 – meat/fish source of choice and chips as I do have a thing for chips lol.I will then occasionally have an ice cream or something if I fancy it.
This works very well for myself but in the past when I have messed things up ive let myself eat pancakes etc as my treat and then this tends to lead to wanting more junk type food all day and most tend to find the same thing.
Ultimately its your decision as yo how you want to enjoy your holiday and if your happy to spend time cleaning up the mess so to speak when you come back
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Hilly
MemberAugust 15, 2022 at 8:02 pm in reply to: Does this diet plan looks right for female looking to lose weight?How have you set up other clients diets?
What do you use to gauge your first numbers?
What qualifications do you hold to be able to do this process and work with clients as I must say I do agree with J here 110%
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Thanks for the detailed response . I think I will play around with injection frequency as you suggested.
In regards to Primo I’m glad you mentioned it , the more I look into it the more I think it’s best suited for my situation . If I were to add 100-200mg Primo alongside 200mg test in theory that should not cause any increase in E2 is that right ? Thanks again
it would actually decrease E2 to some extent in most.
I would just go with 100mg and asses from there as you may find 200mg takes E2 to low, this is very person depending
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Monday – Weight 235lb
Not much to report as I am taking the week as a complete rest week – We fly to ibiza early hours of the morning and are there for 3 days for a Wedding –
This will be my first actual period of rest in 5 months and its needed – hoping it will sort my shoulder out that is not letting up at all.
Rest day meals today and lots of time with Arilena as I am not going to see her till Friday now.
Eating all be clean as always and I intend to get 3 solid and high in protein meals while I am away and just chill and have some fun
Work will continue as usual
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Snaps from todays check in. Front double shows how bad the lat imbalance is.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
you need to run blood work bud – you know this would be our answer here.
Otherwise your just guessing and may add drugs or change things for no benefit at all.
What drugs are you taking?
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Agree with Kuba here.
I would want to see you drop a good 6kg minimum here likely more before looking to push up again –
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
its possible your own body is just sensitive to E2 and when its a little higher you notice a dip in libido or your prolactin/progesterone could be elevated potentially.
You wil also find the HCG may be causing some E2 spikes which is why I am not a fan personally of its use on cycle.
As you already have an E2 issue in terms of libido I can only see this getting worse if you increase test from here.
I would alter your inject frequency to EOD and see if libido comes back good and see what this does to your E2 before looking to increase the dose.
If E2 is still a little high and you do want to step forward I would favour adding in 100mg masteron or primo – this will increase the total load which is what you want to do but be more favourable for both progress/gains as well as managing E2 and libido IME.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Keep at 6 litres and make sure you have adequate amount of salt in, check your blood pressure also.
Add in love heart with your jp vital
Don’t use dbol again haha hate the drug
Could not agree more here.:)
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market.