Forum Replies Created

Page 571 of 1278
  • Hilly

    Member
    May 29, 2022 at 7:10 pm in reply to: Dieting on higher calories

    There are a few main points as people have mentioned above.

    First there is a genetic factor – how your metabolism is. Some people simply have better than others – higher natural t3 levels etc.

    the more muscle you have the higher your BMR and the more food you will need to eat in general and thus means you will need more during a diet phase.

    Doing the prep right were you give yourself more than enough time and take slow and steady steps while doing everything else right -Cardio/training/not cheating on diet etc will allow you to keep food as high as possible for as long as possible.

    Having a real off season/growth phase for a prolonged period were you drive food up and focus on maintaining a good body comp is also vital.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 29, 2022 at 7:07 pm in reply to: Diet

    hello bud – so firstly well done on building the current physique you have.

    Training – This is well thought out and on the more advanced side of things and if you feel you need it and would enjoy it then I see no issues as long as your volume and exercise selection is suitable. To be honest I would likely have you hitting an U/L split first to maximise frequency and look to add as much muscle as possible this way before taking a step forward to something like this but that is just how I would do it.

    Food – I won’t se the need for a 800kcal dip between T and R days – I would be having your R day at 2400kca.

    Then its just a case of how does this amount of food effect your physique and adapting as you go. No one an tell you if this is suitable for you until you run it.

    I would have fats a little higher Tbh if I was righting this up for a gaining phase – 70/80g

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 29, 2022 at 6:55 pm in reply to: Halotestin

    personally I have never used Halo for anything but the last period before a show prep with myself or clients and then its not often.

    Its not something I have or would ever consider using as a pre workout.

    I feel its way to harsh on the body and you simply won’t get much out of it that would warrant its use.

    As cal says – there are much better ways to increase aggression and focus in a session. First mindset in general and how you approach the workouts. Then using the right pre workout like the new Trainedbyjp Prepare –

    If you wanting to also improve Pump then look at increasing sodium intake overall and pre/intra workout alongside having some coconut water pre/intra.

    These Imo would result in a better improvement in your workout with 0 effect on health.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 29, 2022 at 6:48 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Saturday – Cardio was done and first 3 meals in and then i didnt eat for the rest of the day bar a protein shake as I was on a stag do in london.

    I then had a client compete today who won his class in medium BB at the PCA first timers.

    I travelled home from London at 10am and got my last 3 meals in today.

    Back to it 2moro

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 28, 2022 at 6:42 am in reply to: Struggle work long diet periods

    As Sas says depending on were you are wanting to end up your never going to feel great towards the end

    However if your not looking to step on stage and its simply to get very lean for a Holiday or perfect place to push and by this I mean a solid 10% then you shouldn’t be feeling this bad and it sounds like your potentially doing some things wrong.

    it also shouldn’t take 20 weeks IMO.

    It sounds like you could be picking the wrong food choice or not giving yourself high days or mini diet breaks when needed if choosing to diet for 20 weeks.

    What I find best for alot of clients who are like this is getting in hard for 10-12 weeks and just pushing from the start. Knowing you only have 10-12 weeks can for alot make the process easier than thinking its for 20 weeks mentally and they find they enjoy pushing harder for a shorter period.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 27, 2022 at 9:27 pm in reply to: Pre mixed GH ruined?

    totally fine as above

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 27, 2022 at 9:27 pm in reply to: Is my t3 fake?

    I have defo seen blood work to show there are some fakes of these floating around – more than 1 lot to so its possible for sure.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 27, 2022 at 9:26 pm in reply to: Lantus & Novo same day?

    I would based on recovery and BG levels yes – Very person depending for sure but a good option and one I like to use with some clients.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 27, 2022 at 9:23 pm in reply to: Blood work help !

    Is this supposed to be a screen shot of bloods and not Jase diet?

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 27, 2022 at 9:22 pm in reply to: What next?

    if performance is still improving and your digestion and hunger etc is good then you could keep growing but at a rate that makes sure BF doesn’t slip much farther from this.

    TBH if I was guiding I would be having you hold here a bit and solidify and see the body recomp potentially before slowly pushing up again based on what your physique did.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 27, 2022 at 9:20 pm in reply to: Bottled water vs tap water?

    I have a virgin water filter which saves alot of money and effort compared to bottled, it uses uv light to clean the water. I also occasionally buy high quality water like Fiji or voss as they are loaded with minerals

    Ive been considering getting one of these bud – you find it a worthy investment ?

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 27, 2022 at 9:19 pm in reply to: Diet

    its fine to use with a balanced meal.

    I also have some take it pre bed even if they are not eating carbs before bed and find this helps bring down fasted BG levels well. Just 1 cap of TBJP IN-SURE

    However this is very much specific for certain individuals

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 27, 2022 at 9:17 pm in reply to: Sex drive

    cialis is fine year round from my reading and I use for its health benefits. However I dont notice any increase in sex drive from it and I dont believe others do either.

    Just an improvement in the ability to get an erection over and over ?

    Would you take that daily then or just as and when you feel you’ll be in action ha ?[/quote]
    I personally take 10-20mg MWF – the health dose from my reading for all he potential benefits is 5-10mg daily.

    The ones I use are 20mg caps.

    There is an added benefit of always having a great boner when needed lol – not that its often at the minute with the baby hahaha

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 27, 2022 at 9:16 pm in reply to: On TRT looking to up dosage.

    Imo you would be better off staying as you are n pulling some fat off first.

    I’m not 100% sure on the ranges but I think your E2 is high (these are not Uk measures) so dropping BF may pull

    This down naturally

    Then you could step the dose up to 300mg weekly split into 3 jabs over the week.

    Would a 6 week mini-cut be a good starting point? This would be my first cut ever. [/quote]
    As long as is needed to you are pretty dam lean IMO without performance dropping

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 27, 2022 at 9:15 pm in reply to: weekly volume

    the science states its more or less the same for all body parts from what I have read.

    Some find arms may need more volume actually for instance than bigger body parts simply due to load etc or that they simply respond better to more or less.

    these pieces of research and lit reviews are just giving us a best example so to speak – its then about what works best for ourselves and what we find best.

    You could count them for both in reality

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

Page 571 of 1278