Forum Replies Created

Page 570 of 1278
  • Hilly

    Member
    May 30, 2022 at 7:42 pm in reply to: Sex drive and dieting

    I find sex drive when dieting is very much hormone related.

    I am usually find till the last 4-6 weeks and this usually runs in line when certain drugs are added to drive E2 lower.

    For a life style person looking to get to 10% there should be no issues if all is done right.

    I have never noticed a dip in getting to those levels for Holidays etc

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 30, 2022 at 7:39 pm in reply to: Prepping Chicken Breast

    I find changing how i cook it helps alot.

    Slow cooked gives you pulled chicken and throw in some spices can make it really tasty.

    cooking it on a bbq/grill in soy sauce and spices makes it real nice.

    As jade says in foil is also a great way with some soy sauce and lemon juice

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 30, 2022 at 7:38 pm in reply to: Training early in the morning

    Agree with all of the above – just focus alot on hydration – it is so key to early morning training like this.

    Lots of sodium in that pre workout and again intra and I would be having 3-500ml coconut water with the pre

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 30, 2022 at 7:36 pm in reply to: 3 month cycle

    This comes down to personal opinion and what your happy using.

    Is the tren needed here to get to 10% – definitely not – will it help – for sure.

    So it just depends on if you have said you want to push hard and are happy using tren or if the coach is using more drugs to drive the results harder so he looks better in terms of advertisement.

    If all you have ever used is test e then I feel this is very much OTT.

    if you wanted to use tren then 50-75mg MWF would be ample and there is no need for 125mg

    There is no doubt this cycle will yield very good results for sure I just feel its a big step for some one that has just ran test only.

    TBH you could just run 125mg Test and 100mg mast MWF for the fall 12 weeks and see drastic changes.

    The change to primo and test isn’t going to do drastic things for volumisation

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 30, 2022 at 7:32 pm in reply to: Janoshik testing

    I would just send one personally.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 30, 2022 at 7:31 pm in reply to: Thick blood

    So I’ve had another blood test and they struggled to draw blood once again. My previous results say my blood thickness is fine and the feedback was maybe I was de hydrated but I made sure I had plenty of water night before and before. What else could cause my blood to be thick and hard to draw but my results say it’s all good? I’m also getting insane pumps in the gym after 1 set and then I can’t lift anything after that due to bad pumps

    I think you need an appointment with your doctor ASAP – This is not something I have ever really heard of happening especially if blood tests are saying all is ok.

    What did the person drawing the blood say – Were they a nurse or GP

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 30, 2022 at 7:30 pm in reply to: Halotestin

    personally I have never used Halo for anything but the last period before a show prep with myself or clients and then its not often.

    Its not something I have or would ever consider using as a pre workout.

    I feel its way to harsh on the body and you simply won’t get much out of it that would warrant its use.

    As cal says – there are much better ways to increase aggression and focus in a session. First mindset in general and how you approach the workouts. Then using the right pre workout like the new Trainedbyjp Prepare –

    If you wanting to also improve Pump then look at increasing sodium intake overall and pre/intra workout alongside having some coconut water pre/intra.

    These Imo would result in a better improvement in your workout with 0 effect on health.

    Thanks but i want to avoid dmaa i used it and got very bad side effects. If i decide for halo 10mg daily will do,or use 2x daily 10mg?[/quote]
    Nothing i mentioned has this in tho ?

    I still would not be using halo for this purpose at all. If anything I would favour 25mg Oxymethalone – I find a better pump from this and just as good strength gains and feel it would be a little less toxic –

    Halo just wouldn’t be something I would ever advise pre workout

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 30, 2022 at 7:17 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    high day today as I did not run one Sat.

    All meals in

    Trained chest/shoulders/calfs

    Pec dec – 5 sets of 10 reps done with no rest between me and a client training.
    Seated cable chest press – 6 sets of 8 reps – last 2 to failure with a double drop set on last 1
    Incline chest press with a true 3 second negative – 4 x 10-12 – last one to true failure
    Hoist press – x 23, x 20, x16

    Seated lateral machine – x 20, x 20, x 20, x 18, x 12 plus partials to 20
    Standing Db laterals with fat grip DB – x 12, x 12, x 12, x 8

    Calfs
    Seated – x 20, x 20, x 20, x 19, x 12 plus partials to 20
    1 leg toe press with a pause in hole of 3 seconds – x 10, x 10, x 9

    Posing PWO -bicep still hurting but could get into poses better. Physio in morning and a Ultra sound on it Thursday

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 29, 2022 at 7:26 pm in reply to: Road to First Timers 2022

    Well todays result was exactly what the last 16 weeks have been geared towards and has truly lit the fire for the fitx show in 5 weeks time! Night tonight of enjoying a bit of food with the better half then back to the drawing board to make the winning look from first timers even better than today was ?

    Buzzing for you my man – now on to beat this look in 5 weeks 🙂

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 29, 2022 at 7:24 pm in reply to: Flat on cycle. No pump

    So your getting no pump when you train at all?

    How long have you been not his food for ?
    How much water do you get daily?
    How much salt daily ?
    What is your daily Job?

    Have you had any blood work done? If not I would get some done – That is a good amount of drugs and good is not low at all so you should be getting a decent pump.

    its not like your sub 10% and on super low food.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 29, 2022 at 7:21 pm in reply to: Morning sups fasted or after?

    I usually do my health supps with or after meal 1 buddy just sits better with me

    I am exactly the same.

    I don’t think it would matter much it just always seemed to make sense to just take them at this time.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 29, 2022 at 7:20 pm in reply to: Receptor sensitivity

    So as the guys have stated above the receptor things was very much an old school bro science thing stated and science doesn’t support this.

    However as max says I definitely see a better response when people go down in dose and then come back up than just sitting at the same dose.

    There could be different explanations for this which could create a debate that would run all day so it would very much be trialing it and see what works best for you.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 29, 2022 at 7:17 pm in reply to: Help please

    These look ok to me.

    You have had gyno before which tells us you may be E2 sensitive and have natural high e2 and produce more of it as test increases.

    Your e2 is now in range top end and your test is over the range at 32 – so I would say the test is very well dosed and the mast is doing its job.

    defo need vitamin B6 at 3-400mg as Kuba states

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 29, 2022 at 7:14 pm in reply to: Ventro glute injections

    I am a fan of this spot and I dont think it would effect the look of the glutes like normal glute injections would.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 29, 2022 at 7:13 pm in reply to: Glute injections

    I dont for one minute believe glute injections will stop you getting any striations/detail in the glutes.

    I do believe they will negatively impact the look when stage lean and it would be better to not do them.

    Stopping if you have been and getting a good bit of deep tissue will help alot IMO.

    I dont do glutes and havnt for a long time – just Ventro glute.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

Page 570 of 1278