Hilly
Forum Replies Created
-
In to follow – this will be good.
How do you find the DHB – have you ran it much before?
Never had a run of it. Used it for 4 days in the past but the pip was horrendous. Crippled me. This dhb is pip free. I’m useless at “feeling” drugs though. But overall I feel fantastic in myself[/quote]
be even more interesting to follow then 🙂Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I would simply look to buy something like Gatorade if I didn’t have access to my usual carb powder and felt I really still needed it.
There is never a need to eat sweets intra workout as J says
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I usually like to bump things up a reasonable amount post show. Nothing drastic but you want that scale moving up somewhat simply for help/performance and any potential growth that is possible.
I usually increase Train day cals around 5-600 and rest day around 3-400 depending on the client, how there body responds and how prep was.
I will also slightly reduce output instantly to. If cardio was a total of say 60 minutes this would be worked down to 30 minutes over 6 weeks. I do prefer to keep output in and drive food up first due to aid in hunger etc.
I would also be including some foods you may of been missing during prep or are now craving within current macros were possible to reduce food focus
I would also be including a free meal at least once per week – How free this is would depend on condition reached during prep and how we know he responds to off plan meals.
I would ideally want a male client at least 10lb over stage weight in the first 4 weeks if not a little more TBH but this would be based on the clients muscular size/weight etc.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Fully agree with Clare – you look great, body Comp is great and everything is flying so I would see no need to stop things currently.
Your in a great spot bud
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
There are 2 ways of looking at this first.
The healthier more normal way and then the im going all in with all tools I can use to get the most effects.
Can I ask what drugs you have used before and what you are considering using?
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
firstly we need to know the goal of the cycle here before we can give any advice and also see a current physique picture ideally.
There is so much to be achieved from good training and nutrition alongside some of the things max mentioned before any one should be considering especially females IMO as they are open to much more negative side effects.
After that there are a few options.
For me personally it would be very low dose Var at 5mg – I am simply not a fan of females going in at injectable cycles from the get go.
after that I would be looking at primo 40-70mg per week.
However this all hugely depends on your goals and were your physique is now and were you want to take it. In reality it comes down to you and if you feel the decision is warranted but it is a one that should not be taken lightly.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I would drop down to 150mg – run this for 6 weeks and get bloods done.
Asses why you may be getting sick so much.
then look to repeat the cycle.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Thanks @Hilly
Ideally I’d like to only have to pin twice a week.
Doing MWF, could you use delts only? Or would you need to use more areas?
You cant pin twice a week using prop and Ace esters. Surely the coach explained this?
Imo you would need more areas
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Tuesday – Arms – No biceps as i was getting physio mid day.
HIT done
All meals done
BP and BG fine as alwaysTriceps
Crucifici Rope PD/ Overhead rope extensions/ 1 arm push down – x 20/20/20, x 15, x 12, x 10, x 8
crucifix PD – x 8, x 8, x 8f with a drop set
Reverse Grip PD – x 15, x 15, x 15
Ab crunch SS leg raise – x 15/15/15/15/15
Pretty boring – huge pump in triceps – All is good.
physio looked at lat/shoulder/bicepWrist – Its sore as hell and not feeling any different Tbh but we shall see
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I can’t see any blood results
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Yup
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
In to follow – this will be good.
How do you find the DHB – have you ran it much before?
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
you should start to feel a little better after around a week IME>
I would also as Kiera says have a week at maintenance food and then start working down again.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
max nailed it as to why we try and avoid them.
Sometimes certain people just need them due to how there body aromatises and then its about using the one that causes the least sides and does the job at the lowest dose.
some people get no negatives from them and therefore there use is not a bad thing IF it is needed.
For alot of us these things can be controlled by simply using the right ratio of drugs or more of a certain drug.
For me I would rather use more of something like masteron were it will control E2 and give me something additional towards my goals rather than use an AI that would give nothing additional even if it doesn’t cause any negative effects.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
What have you been doing during these cycles?
Are you pushing up or coming down? Has BF increased over this period of time. The higher the BF id the more we will aromatise so sometimes people find that even those the drugs didn’t cause any issues at the start of a cycle as BF increased it did so towards the end etc?
I would as max says look to dip Test down maybe just 50mg off test and add in 50-100mg mast
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market.