Forum Replies Created

Page 568 of 1278
  • Hilly

    Member
    June 2, 2022 at 7:20 pm in reply to: First cycle

    if you are covering every aspect possible properly and the justification is there for a first cycle then my recommendation is

    Get your bloods done first to check were your hormones are naturally.

    run 300mg test per week split into 2 doses of 150mg per week say Mon/thurs.

    Retake a hormone test at week 5. This will give you an indication how how E2 sensitive you are and how your body responds to that dose of testosterone in terms of what levels it gives you.

    You can then decide if you are all good to progress as are or if something needs to be adjusted for a better hormonal response.

    I like to see how clients respond to this first so we can then asses future cycles etc much more accurately.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 2, 2022 at 7:17 pm in reply to: gyno problems

    Your Testosterone is dog crap bud – your almost off the range at the bottom what lab is it.

    Your Eq may be fake to if same lab but its impossible to say as it could be the Ai driving the e2 that low.

    its very strange regarding the inflamed gland and nothing here would suggest that s the cause the complete opposite in fact.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 2, 2022 at 7:14 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Thursday – Rest day and weight was 237 so a days worth if missing meals hit me hard but should come back by weekend.

    HIT cardio done and was awful being the day after legs.

    All work done.

    Went to a bbq with friends this afternoon with charl and Arilena which was awesome.

    All food in – Switched 2 of my beef meals for extra lean burgers in free from bun.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 2, 2022 at 7:13 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Hahah don’t forget that 50 rep set on the leg press !

    haha – shit i forgot that lol

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 1, 2022 at 8:44 pm in reply to: Blood results/feedback welcomed

    Your Bloods look perfectly healthy bar the 2 issues below

    LDL – is a little high – HIT cardio and red yeast extract will help here.

    Creatinine is elevated – this could be due to hydration, creatine supplementation but is quite commonly seen in bloods by those who do what we do and wouldn’t concern me TBH.

    Your Blood etc all looks fine and no issues here.

    EQ can cause anxiety in some people it seems for sure so simply could be this.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 1, 2022 at 8:39 pm in reply to: Private TRT

    I have just recently started self medicating my private TRT as it was costing an absolute fortune monthly to keep it up. I was prescribed 200mg test cyp pw and 250iu hcg twice a week. Started off at about £140 a month then they told me they had to get it imported and use multidose vials so that went up to £340 every other month. No thanks

    This is absurd

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 1, 2022 at 8:38 pm in reply to: Mk677 Elevated Blood Glucose Levels

    Agree with max – this drug is terrible for its effects like this and I would ditch.

    I ran it once when it first was available and never again.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 1, 2022 at 8:37 pm in reply to: Holiday Cycle help

    hello bud – So IMO this is very much over kill for a Holiday. Way over kill and looks like a competition prep stack.

    I agree with the above you would do very well indeed on just the test P and mast E which is fine running these together IMO.

    If you got really lean then there would be no need for the orals at all. However sometimes a Holiday is ones stages. (I have clients and friends like this) and who are we to judge were your focus and priorities lie.

    the clen will defo help for sure and I see no issues.

    I dont see a need for the aromas – unless blood work states.

    For most getting to 10% or just under for Holiday won’t need t3 to I personally still wouldn’t advise this use but if you wish to 37.5mcg would be ample IME.

    orals – again there is no need and for sure no need for these doses.

    If you got lean enough to warrant it then 20mg winny the last 2 weeks would finish the look off nicely.

    take into consideration if this Holiday is going to be a drinking/party Holiday then stressing the body in the run up will mean more stress post holiday.

    Personally I see no issues in one wanting to look there best on Holiday instead of oiled up on stage in trunks.

    If you did this right tho in 14 weeks you could look awesome with just test and masteron. I have done this with Many many clients for Holidays, stag do etc etc but there are always those that wish to push it harder and that is there choice.

    Hope this helps

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 1, 2022 at 8:31 pm in reply to: What should the next phase be?

    firstly congrats on building a very impressive physique. You have great shape and lines. This all look awesome come stage time.

    IMO I would focus on those legs from now on for the rest of the year and run a split that has emphasis here to balance the physique out. Stay on the leaner side but really work on bringing those legs up as much as you can before looking to prep.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 1, 2022 at 8:29 pm in reply to: Sauces in off season?

    I dont like the idea of adding sugar etc to my meals any time of the year.

    I use reduced sugar ketchup only year round

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 1, 2022 at 8:28 pm in reply to: Non supplement intra-wo alternatives?

    Absolutely fucking not , water , and if you have had an appropriate meal before , without even the need to add electrolytes . If it’s been a fair gap since eaten and drunk a bit since , take 1g of salt at the start of the session .

    How bad do you think your body needs fuel that you need to eat gummy bears intra . The only time that would be something I would consider is if I was training for 5-6 hours straight and had no access to any carb powder . Even then I probably because of my gut issues would rather eat nothing at all as I know I have a fuck Ton of energy reserves

    Hi Jordan, I’m currently using dextrose, as you suggest in the education video to try cheap carb powders to see if they cause discomfort, before trying more expensive supplements, and I’m totally fine with it, so my question about gummy bears was more out of curiosity as I was wondering if consuming 25 grams of quick carbs from them would differ much from consuming the same amount from a powder, if subjective discomfort wasn’t a problem [/quote]
    using them pre or post would be Ok and I have done this myself with no issues and success TBH.

    I just think eating sweets like this intra workout when digestion will be skewed due to the environment makes little sense at all.

    Im Sure J will answer also when he sees tis

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 1, 2022 at 8:27 pm in reply to: Mild allergic reaction to primo, lower the dose or swap it out?

    Were are you injecting here? The front of the tricep?

    My guess would be its the jab site and the jab now being 1ml casing an issue. This looks more like swelling from an injection that hasn’t gone right than an allergic reaction TBH.

    There is a small change you could be allergic to the primo I suppose but I have never heard of it.

    have you tried the jab else were to see if you get the same issue?

    Masteron is a suitable switch if it is the primo for sure.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 1, 2022 at 8:24 pm in reply to: Been told not to take vital support while cruising?

    This is pretty confusing information I thought it was a year round Health supplement?

    Can someone please explain this ? Should it only be used when on cycle or on prep ? Thanks

    Which supplements from the range would suffice if Just cruising then ?

    In an ideal world all supplementation would be based on blood work and that individual client.

    I have the majority of my clients that are natural or running cruise dose with no blood work issues Run 1/2 dose of vital support.

    I have all clients that have come off a cycle and gotten blood work done which shows the need for a full dose run a full dose.

    All on cycle clients run full dose.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 1, 2022 at 8:21 pm in reply to: Rapid fat loss to reset

    I can say with quite some certainty that this is an area that I’m very well accustomed to. Just so we are clear are adverse to using any specific fat loss agents? Are you after the most efficient rapid fat loss approach?

    The most efficient, get in get out ideally, pretty much used everything over the last number of years other than DNP which I’d rather not use. How would you approach ?[/quote]
    I would and have had success with the following.

    t3 – 50mcg and t4 – 100mcg.
    clen 40-120mcg increased every 10 days over 30 days.
    Gh 1.5IU pre morning cardio and pre training.

    Testosterone 150mg and masteron 150mg split MWF

    Steps at 20k Daily
    Carbs just PWO
    Protein higher around 300g
    Only added fats was with a salmon meal pre bed.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 1, 2022 at 8:06 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Wed -High day today

    All meals in
    Fasted steady state cardio done.

    Legs as below with 2 clients and it made all the difference having others to go through the session. Much more enjoyable.

    Extensions – x 20, x 20, x 20, x 20, x 20, x 12 plus partials
    Lay ham curl – 3 second negative and a 2 second pause in contraction – x 10, x 10, x 10, x 12F with 2 drop sets
    belt squats – x 20, x 20, x 20, x20
    Banded leg press with a 4 sec negative and 3 sec positive – x 15, x 12, x 11F – even more brutal with the band
    Seated ham curls – x 10, x 10, x 10, x 8F
    Adductor – x 20, x20, x 20

    Job done and ruined

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

Page 568 of 1278