Forum Replies Created

Page 567 of 1278
  • Hilly

    Member
    June 3, 2022 at 6:33 am in reply to: High masteron dosage

    Countless threads on this bud Showing we all favour doing this type of approach.

    150-200mg masteron would be a beneficial dose in controlling e2 to help fat loss and improving performance/ muscle retention.

    Any more may bottom your Oestrogen out so be careful there

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 3, 2022 at 6:31 am in reply to: T3 recommendation for bikini athlete

    T3 can be used in females no different to males.

    I feel however it’s not going to help that much this last 3 weeks.

    It may bring her thyroid back to normal or if you decided to really push it have a little more effect on fat loss but doing this may also flatten her out n negatively impact the look.

    If she really wants to n knows she is behind n can’t do a later show then I would get straight in at 37.5-50mcg. Enough to make a worthwhile difference to adding the drug.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 3, 2022 at 6:27 am in reply to: Mild allergic reaction to primo, lower the dose or swap it out?

    With it happening at both sites It’s much more likely to be the gear.

    I would try a different brand

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 3, 2022 at 6:25 am in reply to: Josh’s Road to Comp while managing an eating disorder

    Hi Josh. This imo is a great move and I shall follow with interest n give any input I can.

    I worked for the nhs for 7-8 years in severe ED and have been working with clients privately in n out of sport for the same length so any insight I can give I will.

    Also feel free to tag me on anything on here if you want input n I don’t see.

    Can I ask if the behaviours were there before your interest in BB.

    Have you had any input from any medical professionals so far.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 2, 2022 at 7:38 pm in reply to: Supps and cardio for longetivity in bodybuilding

    fully agree with the above i dont see it having a negative effect and if anything a positive effect.

    I personally would be inclined to use the spin bike and do true HIT over intervals not he stairs as I feel this would create a better effect in regards to what you are looking for.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 2, 2022 at 7:36 pm in reply to: KRATOM

    Please use the search feature.

    This has been discussed a couple of times and the agreement was we all thought it was not a smart move at all due to its addictive properties.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 2, 2022 at 7:35 pm in reply to: Dieting/Prepping without T3

    T3 is not always used. I have prepped several people without its use.

    Kuba however nailed this for the reasons it is very common.

    If your not utilising these compounds then it means you will eventually have to take food even lower and output even higher to compensate for the reduced thyroid and this can and will negatively impact the look for most.

    the ones that tend to not need it have a higher natural t3/t4 level and its less impacted from a diet.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 2, 2022 at 7:32 pm in reply to: Sustainable anabolic approach

    Yup defo , also it’s great to see you thinking about it so carefully !

    So imo starting at 250mg test is ample , before I said 300mg but I actually think that’s too high as a start simply because we can get away with 250mg of anabolics and that still be so much higher than top end of natural range . 150mg test puts people at 35/36nmol/L , so even that is technically supra physiological, so 250 really is! The question is if 250 alone causes e2 , slightly too high, if it does , I would rather then see 200 test + 50 primo as the first cycle. And then either coming off entirely after , or periods of 100-125mg test only for extended periods before returning back to the 200 + 50 .

    Thankyou mate that’s massively appreciated. How long could you yield results from this sort of dosage before requiring an increase? I was always under the impression a novel stimulus was required for growth? [/quote]
    Fully agree with J on all of this.

    In terms of when to increase the dose

    IMO it would be when your body composition starts to look just softer as you keep increasing food. Not straight away but if over time when analysing pictures you see your body comp is slipping further away but all else is good this could be a good sign to slightly bump the dose up.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 2, 2022 at 7:29 pm in reply to: Need help asap. Lats inflamed. Show in 2 days.

    Also to add – fantastic looking physique buddy

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 2, 2022 at 7:29 pm in reply to: Need help asap. Lats inflamed. Show in 2 days.

    Not ideal at all.

    I would try the above and also some light massage to help possibly move the oil around and help is disperse.

    Am and Pm for 20-30 minutes

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 2, 2022 at 7:28 pm in reply to: Chicken breast

    is it ok in what sense?

    This is the healthiest way you could make fried chicken I suppose.

    However you are still adding calories into your meal plan that could be better used with other solid macros.

    This is not something I would particularly advise unless it was for some one who is holding a very high amount of muscle mass and needs a shed ton of cals and thus has some wiggle room.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 2, 2022 at 7:26 pm in reply to: Organ meat

    As above – As long as it fits into your macros then its totally fine.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 2, 2022 at 7:25 pm in reply to: Eating and body composition

    Hello bud and firstly well done on building the current level of muscle you have.

    For me I would be focusing on building as much muscle as you want while young for sure however this is not a reason to let body fat get to high. That IMO becomes counter productive.

    How high is to high can be very person dependant.

    I would focus on looking to add 4-6lb a month over a prolonged period of time. You simply keep working up good food to keep this rate of gain going until you either get to were you want or you personally feel to fat.

    Then work on pulling some fat off and repeat the process.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 2, 2022 at 7:23 pm in reply to: Shaving

    Veet hair removal cream has always worked well for me and it’s quick and easy to use.

    me 2.

    pink Veet hair removal cream.

    leave on 7-9 minutes depends on how thick hair is and then use a rough sponge to wipe off in the shower. Job done.

    The Philips one shaver is also very good but I find the hair removal creep easier/quicker.

    However I am like a gorilla so if you havnt got that much this may be perfect

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 2, 2022 at 7:21 pm in reply to: Accutane fat dosage

    I doubt there is an actual scientific answer for this or I certainly dont know it but I would say your fine working them down to 40-50g.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

Page 567 of 1278