Forum Replies Created

Page 573 of 1278
  • Hilly

    Member
    May 24, 2022 at 9:25 pm in reply to: Latest bloods advice

    I added them about 3 weeks ago just after last bloods to try and put a halt to this Gyno growth, realised it was probably a bit overkill after I started noticing all the obsessive thoughts so I dropped the asin and mast the day after I took these bloods, I’m now feeling great but I’d like to get rid of this Gyno without cutting it out

    You will need to retest then in another 3-5 weeks and see were your levels are and how thing are going.

    Its impossible to say just 3 weeks after adding these things. If its going to reverse in size its going to take time if its been there a while IME but if it is a hard formed lump then you may have to consider surgery

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 24, 2022 at 9:23 pm in reply to: Where to go from here ..

    The reality of this question is we can only give you our own opinion and its not really relevant to yours.

    For me my own levels dont recover naturally and even before this I had always intended to self prescribe TRt.

    As we age our natural T levels drop. If I have the ability to make sure they stay at the top end of normal and optimal then I would ave no interest in letting them become sub optimal personally.

    I accept that this means having to inject myself and monitor my health through blood work privately for the rest of my life.

    I am fine with this.

    Its just about what you are happy doing and what you want to do personally.

    Hi again mate,

    Just to go back to this reply after putting some thought into what you said after some advice from Jordan on another post i made..

    If i was to decide to go down the TRT like yourself..

    Do you self administer TRT or are you privately prescribed?

    How often do you get blood work done and is there anything else that you do to monitor your health throughout the year? Blood pressure monitoring? ECG’s? Heart scans? And if so how often?

    [/quote]
    I self administer.

    I get bloods done very regularly.

    I try to get an ECG done every year but have not in the last 2.

    I have been doing this for almost all of my AAS use.

    I was pretty bang on with this from the very get go over 10 years ago.

    I accept if I am going to abuse myself I need to make every effort to negate sides if I can.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 24, 2022 at 9:21 pm in reply to: Experience with NHS and AAS history

    something to consider.

    If the doctor puts it on your medical record/notes that you abuse steroids and you have health/life insurance this could cause issues down the road.

    I know of a case were this happened

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 24, 2022 at 9:19 pm in reply to: Suggestions for high carb meals on high days

    Thanks both for the reply. No definitely not struggling to get it all in as I’m currently in a reversal phase coming out of a deficit. Yeah I was just wondering what other meals I could use but I will use your advice and just keep it similar to what I’m eating already just more of it. Thank you both again!

    make air fryer chips? Sushi rice?

    These are my go to high day carb foods alongside free from crumpets and jam

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 24, 2022 at 9:18 pm in reply to: STRUGGLING TO LOSE WEIGHT SEE CHANGES 3 WEEKS OUT

    Are you using any clen/thyroid meds to aid in this process?

    I would be dropping the almond butter from meal 5 and I would be replacing the whey with some form of lean meat or fish protein.

    You may simply need to reduce carbs further – I have seen myself have to run in on 40-60g carbs daily at times to truly get it all off. If off season wasnt ideal then this is the situation you are in and you simply need to do all you can to get it off.

    How often have you been having high days?

    What are your total daily steps?

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 24, 2022 at 9:15 pm in reply to: Calories and macros

    From my own experience and with clients the higher protein amounts has always worked best.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 24, 2022 at 9:14 pm in reply to: Carb Cycling vs. Steady Deficit + Refeed // Flatness Concern

    in reality when you are in a deficit you are going to run flat especially pushing down to show condition.

    I feel auto regulating refers is definitely best.

    Basing them on

    Performance
    scale
    Look
    How you feel.

    if your performance in the gym is holding then most of the time everything is fine. I tend to use them when we start to see a dip in Perfomance, energy during sessions dropping worse and worse, energy dipping to low to focus day to day or your feeling that bad and hungry your going out of your mind and need something.

    Granted some of these things are going to occur no matter what close to show but these are the main signs I tend to monitor. Alongside how the physique looks and if it changes drastically from what’s normal.

    so if you look flat on a morning usually then this is no worry to me, However if all of a sudden your not getting any pump at all in the gym and looking flat 24/7 and are not within weeks of the show this could be a sign also.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 24, 2022 at 9:10 pm in reply to: Test tren primo ratio

    what is the reason for the drugs? What is the goal?

    I dont see any info at all.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 24, 2022 at 9:09 pm in reply to: Egypt soon?

    Honestly if you run it into the trip the is no need to take with with you at all IME.

    I can’t imagine it would be any trouble taking it tho

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 24, 2022 at 9:08 pm in reply to: Offseason cycle/new approach

    that is a huge cycle to just jump in at IMO – I would be halving this doses a d building up over time personally.

    However your actual question.

    Its impossible to say without bloods for sure but with those drugs most would need some form of AI.

    However if you dont get high e2 sides you may nut but with those doses and drugs that mast is not going to be enough at all IME.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 24, 2022 at 9:07 pm in reply to: On TRT looking to up dosage.

    Were does the current dose put your test, E2 etc

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 24, 2022 at 6:30 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    tuesday – Weight still 239 – Arms today and worked around the bicep as its still not great. Interestingly enough the pump in my forearm was so extreme I literally couldn’t grip towards the end so there is defo an issue some were in my mechanics. I am booked in for more work on it next week.

    circuits

    Rope PD, rope curls to forehead, OH rope. EX bar curls focusing on bottom range – 8 sets total – 20, 15, 12,12,12,12,10,9 – Increasing weight each time.

    V grip PD. Reverse curls, Reverse grip PD, curls to forehead – 12, 12, 10

    1 arm tri PD – Done left arm right arm – 3 sets with no rest.

    Left biceps as left one was sore and couldn’t grip with that hand.

    Abs – Crunches – 5 sets of 15 reps done with 30 seconds rest.

    quiet work day as always today just a couple of hours – hit the pool with the baby.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 23, 2022 at 8:45 pm in reply to: Anavar low dose pre workout only

    I would get some bloods done.

    I wonder if the higher dose var stressed already stressed kidneys out and cause some issues?

    its a long shot and unlikely but I can’t see any other reason for this happening unless as J says its not var

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 23, 2022 at 8:43 pm in reply to: Help with bloodtest.

    Everything looks great to me

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 23, 2022 at 8:42 pm in reply to: Help with bloodwork

    So the bloods that show oestradiol at 428 are the most recent after being off all drugs? How long did you stop the drugs before then?

    We would need bloods from now to be able to give any advice

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

Page 573 of 1278