Hilly
Forum Replies Created
-
I would get some bloods done.
I wonder if the higher dose var stressed already stressed kidneys out and cause some issues?
its a long shot and unlikely but I can’t see any other reason for this happening unless as J says its not var
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Everything looks great to me
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
So the bloods that show oestradiol at 428 are the most recent after being off all drugs? How long did you stop the drugs before then?
We would need bloods from now to be able to give any advice
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
How long have you been taking the mast, Tamox and Rally/ as well as the Aromasin? When did you add it in
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I have found over the last 6-12 months every one I know is getting sick much more often than normal. Im not sure if its to do with lockdown and people not interacting as they did or other things but its really apparent all of my clients have friends have been more sick than usual.
has it always been like this or is it just over the last few months.
Has anything changed in your life – Job ? Stress? place you train?
They opened the mask mandate where I am a couple months ago, other than that no change![/quote]
have you always been like this or is this out of the ordinary for yourself?as if so it may be very much environmental based
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
As Kiera has stated it sounds like you know exactly were you have went wrong.
You need to be in a calorie surplus over a prolonged period to gain substantial muscle. I am talking 6-12 months.
You need to be giving every session 100% – nothing else will do
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
it looks fine to me as long as you are digesting the food good and feel good as well as getting in veg/salad with each meal
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Fully agree with the above – would focus on hydration and getting your meals in and give it a day or 2 before you start training.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
did you change anything at all around week 4?
Are you getting in 5-6L water per day every single day?
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Do you also count the salt contained in food?
I see “so many” people out of a havoc eating smoked salmon but it contains a lot of salt, isn’t it that it goes against water retention?
Thank you for all this information
I do not
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I would just keep food the same. At 2-3 weeks in, you won’t be at a point where food is particularly low or stress too high, so you should be able to drop some fatigue and recover fine by keeping things as they are. I definitely wouldn’t decrease food at this point.
Fully agree
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Hilly thank you so much! I didn’t train on the day of my bloods, how can I get my CK down, or is this telling me I have a injury?
As ryan has said its just a marker of inflammation and unless you rest totally it may not come down.
You would need to avoid any weight training for 5 days IME to get a true reading maybe longer based on your own body
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Hilly
MemberMay 23, 2022 at 8:29 pm in reply to: Estrogen and prolactin problems with tren and deca?high progesterone can cause gyno issues even when E2 is not high from my experience. So there is no how high .
Use just enough for you as an individual so progesterone doesn’t become raised.
Testosterone dose is very person depending and also depends on what other compounds you may be taking.
Some people find they grow fantastic and feel great on higher test only cycles and dont get high E2 sides. Some use other compounds to control E2 and feel great on higher test still.
Others do not and find they feel better on lower test levels with higher anabolic etc.
It can also depend on what the current goal is for the drug use.
So its almost impossible to answer this question I would say.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Monday – Weight 239lb
Trained chest/delts in David lloyds after work and was a good session. I won’t keep this session here but UF durham has alot of stuff I like to use out of order which is annoying so no point driving up.
Seated cable chest press – x 12, x 12, x 12, x 11f, x 10F, x 15F
Decline cable – x 15, x 15, x 15, x 15
Seated chest press – x 8, x 8, x 8, 8, x 8F done with 1 min rest between sets.
Pec dec – 5 sets of 10 reps each done with a 2 sec pause in contraction. 30 seconds between sets.1 arm cable lateral raise – x 15, x 15/14/12/10
Db laterals – x 10, x 10, x 10, x 10 with a drop setAll meals in no issues
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
4000iu tends to be ideal for the majority based on bloodwork I have seen.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market.