Hilly
Forum Replies Created
-
I have heard of people going silly high with clen and a long time ago it was the norm for people to be running 140-200mcg and I feel that is just ridiculous. My first coach a very long time ago had me around 160mcg to end and I did not feel good at all so would not suggest trying this.
I never have any one go above 120mcg at the very max and that is in a contest prep.
Its all situation depending. If you give yourself enough time and do everything right then no one should need more than 40-80mcg unless they are trying to get to stage condition and simply need it to get there.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I have found over the last 6-12 months every one I know is getting sick much more often than normal. Im not sure if its to do with lockdown and people not interacting as they did or other things but its really apparent all of my clients have friends have been more sick than usual.
has it always been like this or is it just over the last few months.
Has anything changed in your life – Job ? Stress? place you train?
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
More muscle and low levels of body fat.
The muscle muscle you have when dieted down the thinner the skin will be as its stretched over the muscle and the more detail you will see.
I do personally feel how you train does alter this to some extent. Those that seem to push real heavy ass weight tend to have a more grainy look than those that train with more volume. This is not the same for all and just something I feel I see.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
ultimately you need to be hitting the calorie goal you have set each day. This may be the same every day or change Training to Rest day.
Then in terms of macros its very person specific. Alot find it sits them to have more carbohydrates on training days and less on rest says. usually this means dropping carbs a little as output is reduce.
if you want the calories at the same each day then you would IMO replace the reduced carbs with fats.
However this is ver case specific based on what you find works best for yourself in terms of performance, recovery any physique.
I personally like to drop carbs on my rest days and leave protein and fats as they are both days usually as I find this aids in digestion and a better body composition.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I wouldn’t stay in maintenance once you have completed the cut. Likelihood you would have been in a deficit for long enough, so the next steps would be to start reverse dieting and start the gaining phase. There might be times during the bulk that you might need to pull back on calories and maintain to help with digestion and give your GI a break, but this won’t be for a while yet
After setting calories for maintenance if I switch to a bulk phase of how much to raise calories and what macro should I raise.
Thanks in advance[/quote]
i would add 300kcal per day as a very rough guide –
Your protein should already be sufficient so potentially add evenly to carbs and protein but this would depend were your carbs and fats are now [/quote]
2700kcal for maintenance
Macro
370 C
180 P
50 F[/quote]
How much do you weigh?For me I would look to increase good fats first personally based on these numbers if protein is at the right number based on BW
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
For me i would look to only use masteron if you can and around 75% of people can if not more IME.
I find most are ok on 300mg test and 150-200mg mast. Very person depending obviously.
I do feel tho as Jordan states 200mg test and 100mg masteron would be an ok starting point if you have been taking nothing at all.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Rest day today.
Weight 240lb so no change post high day.
Little work this morning then family time
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
First for markers (post contest)
But i test the quality of gh too , my thyroid, cortisol, glycemie etc…. Everything
I would leave the morning GH shot out day of bloods Personally
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
The reality of this question is we can only give you our own opinion and its not really relevant to yours.
For me my own levels dont recover naturally and even before this I had always intended to self prescribe TRt.
As we age our natural T levels drop. If I have the ability to make sure they stay at the top end of normal and optimal then I would ave no interest in letting them become sub optimal personally.
I accept that this means having to inject myself and monitor my health through blood work privately for the rest of my life.
I am fine with this.
Its just about what you are happy doing and what you want to do personally.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
health markers look good.
I would expect a slightly higher read from the Testosterone dose you are on. What brand is it?
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
agree with all of the above.
I would keep a track of it for sure and if I was waking up bloated /distended then I would be looking to address it.
As you progress through an off season fat gain is going to happen no matter who you are and thus your waist is going to increase. However if you are noticing fat gain seems to be just around the midsection and you becoming distended from wake onwards there may be an insulin resistance issue and its time to pull back.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
it would depend on how soon you eat afterwards.
So for example if one is using EAA immediately PWO then I would recommend them follow up with a complete protein source 60 minutes later max.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Taurine is always my first recommendation as above
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I wouldn’t stay in maintenance once you have completed the cut. Likelihood you would have been in a deficit for long enough, so the next steps would be to start reverse dieting and start the gaining phase. There might be times during the bulk that you might need to pull back on calories and maintain to help with digestion and give your GI a break, but this won’t be for a while yet
After setting calories for maintenance if I switch to a bulk phase of how much to raise calories and what macro should I raise.
Thanks in advance[/quote]
i would add 300kcal per day as a very rough guide –Your protein should already be sufficient so potentially add evenly to carbs and protein but this would depend were your carbs and fats are now
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I would say this is sufficient.
As long as your getting a good pump in the gym, solid contractions etc then this should be a sign your getting enough.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market.