Kamara
Forum Replies Created
-
I take mine fasted in the morning after the toilet before I eat or drink anything!
I usually take mine outside in natural light unless the weather is awful then I take it in my spare bedroom with a black backdrop which you can buy on eBay I do have a ring light but I don’t use it too much as it can wash you out and also it’s false lighting and it doesn’t give a true representation of my physique
Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market. -
If I was on prep I wouldn’t go out but if you’re in an off season/ growing phase like Clare said literally just don’t worry about it, it’s a night off
Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market. -
Like Kevin has said carbs around training and fats am and pm
Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market. -
Hi all so this morning check in post 2nd day refeed was bang on for where kuba wants energy restored and feeling full and good! Ready to push and kill the last 6 weeks!!
Everything remains the same! Still no cardio and 12,000 steps
Today consisted of walking the dog, met alix and her family in Meadowhall did a little bit of shopping then come home chilled and had a bath busy day tomorrow so early night for me x
Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market. -
Hard to say from the description without seeing have you got any pictures? But honestly I’d say go get it check out don’t do anything with it till you know for sure only thing I’d do it’s ice and rest till you know what it is
Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market. -
Just put it on your meals after
Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market. -
I understand it can be hard with your job but honestly I changed jobs when I wanted to start taking bodybuilding seriously I decided I need a job that fits round training so training becomes priority especially being able to eat whenever and get all my meals in.. so I suppose it depends how serious you want to take it but I also understand for some people it’s a hobby, make things as easy as possible for yourself with food be prepared have it all ready for work then you have no reason to go off plan
Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market. -
Hey all! So today’s been a busy one! 2nd refeed day went down I will update photos and weight tomorrow
This morning I weighed 59 so a slight drop from refeed so added in extra burger and chips today!
Today consisted of client check ins, for prep, dog walk trained legs with meg and Caitlin and then had a few clients in the evening! Then went for my burger with alix before having a soak in the bath ??
Looking forward to a chilled rest day tomorrow just a spot of posing ??☺️ x
Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market. -
Legs today. Very good session with the wonderful @megansylvester and @kamara-graham for part of it ?
The girls again pushed me, so I’m very very grateful to have the opportunity to train with uks best
Session went :
Adductor x2
Prime seated leg curl x2
Prime plate loaded leg ext x2
Prime leg press
6pps for 8
5pps for 15
Banded Atlantis hack
4pps for 8
3pps for 16
Walking lunges x1
Lying prime ham curl x2
Rev hyper x2
Calves x2Mint session today ?? lovely to see you ❤️
_________________________________________
Instagram – kamarajayne_ifbbpro http://www.trainedbyjpclothing.com – The most anabolic clothing ever! | www.trainedbyjp-nutrition.com – highest quality supplements on the market.
[/quote]
You too, just had a look at ydays photos glutes are very much coming in. Mega xx[/quote]
Ahh Thankyou girly!! Exciting stuff xxInstagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market. -
Legs today. Very good session with the wonderful @megansylvester and @kamara-graham for part of it ?
The girls again pushed me, so I’m very very grateful to have the opportunity to train with uks best
Session went :
Adductor x2
Prime seated leg curl x2
Prime plate loaded leg ext x2
Prime leg press
6pps for 8
5pps for 15
Banded Atlantis hack
4pps for 8
3pps for 16
Walking lunges x1
Lying prime ham curl x2
Rev hyper x2
Calves x2Mint session today ?? lovely to see you ❤️
Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market. -
If sleep, recovery, stress management and diet is all on point then I’d say it’s probably time to move some exercises out and change it up a little
Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market. -
Yes this volume would be fine, but like Clare has said watch your recovery and adjust accordingly
Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market. -
Literally really easy to make like the guys have said or buy from amazon ??
Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market. -
Heyy!! Check in day!!!! At 6 weeks out! Coach was happy with this am check in deload has served me well but kuba felt I needed a boost just to pick me up for the last 6 weeks so I’m on a 2 day refeed I will post this below! Everything else is remaining the same, excited to see how my body changes and reacts to the extra food!! I did come on this morning so feel a little blegh and watery but the show goes on ✌?
Today was rest day but also routine practice day so I did my steps walked Lola and went into town run a few errands and then went and did routine practice in the studio then had a relaxed evening after client check ins ☺️
Diet for today and tomorrow
Training day
M1
20g whey
120g cor
100g fruit
1 slice of toast 20 g jamM2
100g chicken
120g jasmine riceM3 pre workout meal
Bagel
100g chicken
200g fruit
1 regular size muffin Starbucks or CostaIntra workout
20g eaa
10g glutamine
10g creatine
5g glycerol
3 g Himalayan salt ( Iodine from amazon)
40g dextroseM4
40g whey
150g rice crispies
2 rice Krispy squaresM5
100g cod
120g jasmine rice
100g low fat sauceM6
120g cor or oats
20g whey iso
20g nut butterRest day
M1
50g ground rice
30g wheyM2
100g chicken
150g greens
2 bagelsM3
100g chicken
150g greens
120g riceM4
100g cod 120g rice
100g greensM5
100g 5% mince 100g rice 1 bagelM6
100g pats
20g whey iso
20g nut butterI’ll update you all tomorrow on how legs went and my morning refeed check in x
Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market.