Forum Replies Created

Page 417 of 447
  • Kamara

    Member
    August 11, 2020 at 9:02 pm in reply to: Can’t Load Abductor / Adductor more

    Like others have said I’d buy a pin extender then you can add plates

    Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
    TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Kamara

    Member
    August 11, 2020 at 9:02 pm in reply to: Am i with the right coach? Feeling lost

    Is voice your concerns with your coach, but if you trust them and your paying them you should really follow what they have to say rather than doing things off your own back or watching what others do

    Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
    TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Kamara

    Member
    August 11, 2020 at 9:00 pm in reply to: steps?

    Currently my steps are at 14k and I’m on prep but try to keep them low off season but I have a very active job so sometimes it’s hard

    Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
    TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Kamara

    Member
    August 11, 2020 at 8:58 pm in reply to: Kamaras 2020 Pro Debut Log

    Hi guys

    So check in day really good check on down by 1kg to 60kg now everything remains the same as we’re dropping nicely ?

    Today consisted of steps/ dog walk cardio and food prep for me and Jamie then I trained push with my friend and client alix and then we did routine/ gymnastics practice too! Which I was so happy with myself about finally got my free cartwheel back which I haven’t had for years! Buzzing with myself! X

    Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
    TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Kamara

    Member
    August 10, 2020 at 7:01 pm in reply to: Fats

    Hey, yes there’s no problem with that at all I’m on prep and currently have dark choc, and nut butter as my fat sources

    And my dark choc is 70% too

    Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
    TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Kamara

    Member
    August 10, 2020 at 6:59 pm in reply to: incline bb vs dumbell vs Smith machine ?

    Something you connect with like you said Smith is better and suits you so do that ☺️

    Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
    TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Kamara

    Member
    August 10, 2020 at 6:57 pm in reply to: Kamaras 2020 Pro Debut Log

    Hi all

    So today a usual rest day consisted of cardio, food shop, dog walk, food prep and I edited Jamie posing routine song too!

    Looking forward to push and routine practice tomorrow my last deload session then I’m back to it ? x

    Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
    TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Kamara

    Member
    August 9, 2020 at 9:15 pm in reply to: Post Quad Tendonitis

    It could be a number of things.. but a lot of the time it can be caused by form so it could be any exercise

    Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
    TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Kamara

    Member
    August 9, 2020 at 9:13 pm in reply to: Will a glass of wine hurt my progress?

    Absolutely not everyone needs down time ??

    Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
    TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Kamara

    Member
    August 9, 2020 at 9:12 pm in reply to: Kamaras 2020 Pro Debut Log

    Hi Hope you’ve all had a lovely weekend and enjoyed the weather

    Today was my second deload session so just 1 set per exercise I trained at my old gym for a change of scenery and didn’t enjoy it as much haha no vibe at all compared to ultra! I then walked the dogs, food prepped and went to the cinema for the evening with Jamie x

    Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
    TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Kamara

    Member
    August 8, 2020 at 8:36 pm in reply to: Very novice question

    I’d say go with counting everything as everything is still calories and added intake

    Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
    TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Kamara

    Member
    August 8, 2020 at 8:33 pm in reply to: Is 4 weeks into a training block to early to deload?

    I’d agree take a deload and reduce volume or manage your recovery better in other ways also making sure sleep and food is on point

    Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
    TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Kamara

    Member
    August 8, 2020 at 8:31 pm in reply to: Kamaras 2020 Pro Debut Log

    Hi guys

    So today was a busy one had a full day in the clinic then walked the dogs to get my steps in and chilled this evening ☺️

    Today because I’m on deload I haven’t done cardio just steps so one more day tomorrow on deload then I should be fresh x

    Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
    TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Kamara

    Member
    August 7, 2020 at 5:18 pm in reply to: COMPLETE LEFT SIDE ISSUE

    If you’re seeing a good chiro they should be telling you what the issue is if they can’t then I’d be seeking a private specialist

    Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
    TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Kamara

    Member
    August 7, 2020 at 5:16 pm in reply to: Soybeans/ edamame – any good?

    Like the guys have said low nutritional value so maybe try have something with better nutritional value

    Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
    TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market.

Page 417 of 447