Kamara
Forum Replies Created
-
I agree with Clare no need for both give your body time to digest
Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market. -
Hi all
So today was a rest day and a much needed one felt wiped out today so I did am cardio, food prep, walked Lola and then went to work had a few clients in, squeezed in a nap before a few more clients then did a food shop!
Now just gonna chill out for the evening x
Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market. -
Like Jamie has said you could drop to rest day food
Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market. -
Hi guys
So little prep update just under 10 weeks out now – cardio did still the sam 30 mins daily except leg day and I am now on 1 shredabull daily and 14,000 steps food hasn’t changed still the same
This morning I woke up at 60.1 last check in I was 61.5 so nice little drop there in just 4 days and I’m seeing noticeable changes daily
Today I trained legs, did client check ins this am, walked Lola and then did routine practice with alix and a few tumbles! So ready for a rest day I’m knackered. X
Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market. -
I agree more food needed increase cals
Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market. -
Kamara
MemberAugust 3, 2020 at 7:13 pm in reply to: Never feeling full even with calories pushed very highI’d push your cals higher like jimmy said me and Meg got to near 6000 cals – but also as long as your progressing there’s no need to keep forcing food
Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market. -
Hi all
So today was rest day and it was much needed I woke up did my cardio walked the dog and got some house bits done then went to work and then worked all day and just finished my last client an hour ago busy day but it’s nice as it keeps me busy on a rest day – check in tomorrow excited to see if I’ve changed x
Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market. -
It’s fine to drink them they’re safe to drink if pasteurised☺️
Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market. -
Hi guys so another super busy day- today I did my cardio, walked the dog, food prepped went to Leeds to film some posing with emma Hyndman then trained at ultraflex normanton then come home walked Lola stretched and then chilled for the evening, early night too before a busy week at work x
Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market. -
You’d be best doing push, pull, rest, legs, rest
Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market. -
Kamara
MemberAugust 1, 2020 at 8:35 pm in reply to: anyone have any experience with a torn meniscus?Hey! I haven’t personally had a meniscus tear but if you sit down on a flat stable surface in a W position and get someone to sit on your feet and out both hands behind your knee/ top of calf and get them to pull away slightly and then push forward.. this is a special test for a meniscus tear.. if there’s lots of movement it’s a positive test.
All I’d say is be smart! Take cure coming and join in to help with inflammation and swelling, bpc won’t help! GH will. but honestly my advice would probably be you’d probably be best not training on it for a few weeks it needs to recover give it some time! But if you are going to train like you said play safe and keep it wrapped up, lower the load and just see how it feels
Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market. -
Maybe back off a little more and lower the weight slightly? I find I struggle with back offs when I’ve hit pbs for example but I just slightly lower the weight so I know I’m able to get the rep ranges I need
Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market. -
What a mega busy day- morning cardio, steps/dog walk trained push- big gymnastics tumbling session, food shop another walk and then a nice soak in the bath ??
Push session was very good felt strong especially on my chest movements!
Ready for bed now last meal in and bed time for me x
Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market. -
Look absolutely incredible x
Thankyou lady xx
Instagram @Whamkam_ifbbpro | TBJP Clothing - The best bodybuilding apparel! |
TBJP Nutrition - The highest quality supplements on the market.