Kuba
Forum Replies Created
-
Personally I would hit
Sunday pull
Monday push
Tuesday off
Wed legs
Thursday off
Friday upper/lower touch up
Saturday offInstagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Only count direct protein in your macros buddy!
Don’t count it from carb sources bud.
Without seeing pictures I can’t see much of what direction you should go in
I know your looking to progress your training so what is your actual goal ?
Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Yes it would
I always find isotonic drinks don’t mix well with supps
Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Nothing touches shredabul imo for natty fat burners
Anth Bailes has a good one 9mm I think that’s pretty good I’d cycle between those two… well I did do in past ha
Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Yes bud Haha I did same thing when I forgot my intra carbs
I would suggest using a quality intra carb powder instead bud. Gatorade won’t go down well intra workout bud trust me!
Sustain is pretty perfect as far as intra carbs go
Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
It’s okay, I much prefer the sleep stack from supplement needs tho bud it’s more effective and can use for longer periods of time
Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Yes it can just speed up the inevitable bud. If your prone to hair loss your doomed
Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Through nhs it will take ages my friend went private cost him around £600 for a really good one his quality of life has come on tenfold. He’s waking up fresh instead of feeling like he’s never slept
Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Great push session in the book yesterday
Hit 6.15 per side on Atlantis press for 5 then 4 pps on shoulder press for 7
Hitting pull today so aiming to hit some good numbers on the rdls
Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
@peter-hills yes sir ????
Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
@haider-mehdi makes me terrible hahah then my breath smells even worse haha
Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Log book is one as Matt mentioned another would be recovery how sore you are and how long it takes to recovery…. for me it’s my fullness I tend to lose fullness when I’m due to drop my volume in prep then once it’s down fullness comes back up
Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Add them in wherever it fits best with you, if you can fit them in post add in there if digestion allows
Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Drink water, @haider-mehdi chewing gum actually makes you hungrier as it sends signals to your brain telling your body your eating and your not haha!
Suck Ice cubs my friend and suck it up.
Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
You’ll be sweet if you got a meal bag alternatively as long as they don’t get hot they will be fine
Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market.