Forum Replies Created

Page 193 of 237
  • Marc

    Member
    November 23, 2022 at 8:53 pm in reply to: PRIME FITNESS

    I agree with Oscar’s point. Or go to companies that distribute equipment such as Staffs Fitness Ltd if you search in google

  • Marc

    Member
    November 22, 2022 at 8:51 pm in reply to: Does proviron increase sperm count/fertility

    Standard dose would be one 25mg tablet a day

  • Marc

    Member
    November 21, 2022 at 9:27 pm in reply to: Self Experiment

    Hi Nicolae

    Thank you for bringing us up to speed on your journey and well done for wanting to continue with bodybuilding without a coach and we are all here to support you as best as we can.

    Something that stood out from what you wrote is your food plan. It does look good and well thought out. I would however, look to add in micronutrients – so adding in fruit and veggies to make your plan more complete.

    I also really agree with Rhea, I think this would be a great idea for you to do.

  • Marc

    Member
    November 20, 2022 at 8:29 pm in reply to: Quads

    Hi Joey

    Wedges can be of benefit providing it doesn’t comprise your bodies natural movement pattern.

    Pointers I’d keep in mind is; ensuring full range of motion, using tempo training, how much volume over the week you are placing to help increase VMO size and are you progressing your lifts and doing exercises that you connect well with that provide the best growth. Keep these all in mind and you will definitely be on the right track to grow!

  • Marc

    Member
    November 19, 2022 at 8:36 pm in reply to: TbJP Diet planner question

    Hi Marvin

    60g of protein with Intra is quite a big chunk. Try splitting this around your peri-nutrition (pre-workout, Intra-workout and post-workout) this will serve you better drip feeding this around your training window instead of a big chunk during your workout

  • Marc

    Member
    November 18, 2022 at 8:11 pm in reply to: Cut or continue bulk

    Hi mate

    Well done on your progress so far that’s awesome. I started training at 15, so it’s pretty cool you have found what you enjoy.

    I’d continue to enjoy the process, continue to grow and build muscle. If you aren’t already doing so adding in some cardio or staying active outside of the gym will help you to ensure you are growing lean without having to go into a cut.

    Please keep us updated on your progress!

  • Marc

    Member
    November 17, 2022 at 9:46 pm in reply to: Marc Hector IFBB Pro

    Rest day today from the gym. I did go to the gym this morning as part of my morning routine this off season I want to have a better routine while weight is pushing up.

    Slow walk on the treadmill to get some steps in (no incline as still being cautious with my knee) some mobility work and also vacuums.

    I’ve done this everyday so far this week and I’m finding it’s helping to set me up for the day, so this is something I plan to continue.

  • Marc

    Member
    November 17, 2022 at 7:13 pm in reply to: Fam history of coronary heart disease/how to approach bb

    Fully agree with the advice from Max and Clare. Aside from supplements and regular health checks also consider eating a well balanced nutrition plan that includes veggies and fruit as this will help your lipid profiles (LDL and HDL markers).

    only you can really answer the question I feel on whether to blast, weigh up your reasons for doing so and how this aligns with your goals. However, if you do choose to blast, it’s important to be sensible with your dosage and escalate gradually over time as there are safer ways to approach this as you have likely seen from comments in the forums previous on this subject

  • Marc

    Member
    November 16, 2022 at 10:48 pm in reply to: Inflamed hair follicles

    I agree with what the guys have said above. I would also say to take a break from shaving or waxing (if this is something you do), wear loose fitting clothing and best to see a dermatologist for any specific treatments that can help you

  • Marc

    Member
    November 16, 2022 at 8:50 pm in reply to: Marc Hector IFBB Pro

    Headed over to shredz fitness centre for my pull workout today. I’ve not been over for a while when I was at the back end of prep and also because I had picked up my injury so training closer to home was easier.

    It was good to be back today, I’m not sure how often I’ll be over there at the moment but it’s always a good session and vibe when I am there. Also got the chance to catch up with my boy and tbjp athlete Haider before he heads out for his pro debut in Denmark this weekend.

    Really good session, alongside Kerry today. Exercises were;

    Nitro pulldown x2
    Xpload row x2
    Chest supported t-bar row x2
    Rear delt seated row x 3
    Low cable shrugs x3

    Overall a good session and despite not training legs currently I am really enjoying my training. I always find when I’m enjoying my training this is where I make the most progress, so I’m happy with how things are moving right now! Plus, the extra food definitely helps energy wise!

  • Marc

    Member
    November 16, 2022 at 8:50 pm in reply to: Marc Hector IFBB Pro

    hey marc,

    What’s your anabolic stack like at the moment?

    Wishing you well recovery with the knee!

    Hi David

    This is something I speak about openly. I know other guys who are comfortable with this do. But what I will say is I’m on very low TRT , I’m using this period as a health phase and eating well before I get my blood work done. Thank you mate, appreciate the well wishes

  • Marc

    Member
    November 16, 2022 at 8:48 pm in reply to: Marc Hector IFBB Pro

    hi Marc, hope all is well!
    On NTD there, are u gonna replace a meal with off plan meal or add on top of those macros?

    Hi Simon, it’s going to be added on top of my NTD calories. My Sunday rest day meal, I know already is going to be with my family as I want to be more present with them. Thursday rest day I will go with the flow

  • Marc

    Member
    November 15, 2022 at 9:25 pm in reply to: Deadlifts or Rack Pulls on Pull day??

    If your recovery allows i agree with Oscar and Rich, deadlift or SLDL will help to build a denser back and also build erectors. Standardised your form and then build up the weight.

  • Marc

    Member
    November 15, 2022 at 8:01 pm in reply to: Marc Hector IFBB Pro

    Hi guys

    Hope everyone is all good. Sorry for being quiet on my logs the last few days for some reason my logs didn’t want to work, but anyway…

    I’ll try to give an update of what’s been happening since my last log.

    I’ve had an increase in my calories for both TD and NTD, which is now;

    TD – 300P 675C 100F
    NTD – 300P 400C 80F

    On my two non training days I will also being having an off plan meal of choice on these days. I am still currently macro tracking, but this off-season I am paying more attention to ensuring I’m better at keeping a better balance of micronutrients even when my food increases.

    Update on my knee – I managed to get in for a cancellation MRI scan yesterday. Now I’m awaiting the results and an appointment to go over these. In general as my swelling has gone in my knee, I have a lot more movement. Only when I’ve been sitting for a longer period when I stand up I feel some locking of the knee, but it’s improved since two weeks ago when I went to the hospital.

    For now training is upper body only. I just want some clarification before I start to train legs on what is going on. I have been working with a company called apex neuro who have been treating me the last two weeks. They have been using low level laser and neuro muscular stimulation on my knee to help with reducing atrophy in my knee as this treatment still allows blood flow and nutrients to my leg. I’ve also had this on my shoulder too, from where I’ve had some restriction. It’s still early days with this treatment, but it’s something I want to give a try as this is what athletes like regan grimes and Dexter Jackson have used and it’s backed by a lot of research articles.

    … I think that’s the main bits from me over last few days. My body composition is holding well, but now the plan as Cal said is to push up some more.

  • Hi Eoin

    Sorry to read you have been feeling like this. I think a stand out point is that you said you do zero cardio and struggle to walk up the stairs. If your general fitness is low you are placing more strain on your body and vital organs. Using stimulants can certainly raise your resting heart rate and as Clare mentioned could make you anxious (which is very common).

    My advice would be to use tbjp love heart, vital support and halcyon supplements to help with organ support and also to keep you feeling relaxed. In addition, you have to prioritise health here. Coming of cycle or reducing down to a cruise dose of test would be advisable. I am not sure your weight but if you struggle to walk upstairs it’s likely you are carrying a lot of mass. Go into a cut, increase / track your daily steps and add in some cardio. Getting yourself healthier and fitter is far more beneficial here than you staying on cycle

Page 193 of 237