Forum Replies Created

Page 221 of 376
  • Meg

    Member
    February 22, 2022 at 7:04 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey Guys

    Hope you’re well

    So my BW has been the same for some time, to see some more progression – muscle, performance and physique wise Kuba upped my food yesterday at check in.

    I will drop what the details of that are below

    All weights are raw uncooked

    M1 –

    50g salmon

    60 carb ( 2 English muffins ) 20g avocado

    100g veggies

    20g iso

    75g cor 100g berries

    M2

    100g steak

    100 g pasta

    100g’pineapple

    100g greens

    M3 pre

    50g smoked salmon

    70g prawns

    100g rice

    100g pineapple

    1 rice Krispy

    Intra

    20g eaa

    30g cyclic dextrose

    200ml coconut water

    200 ml pomegranate

    M4 post

    120g cor 60g whey iso 150g berries

    1 rice Krispy

    M5

    100g steak or salmon

    100 g rice

    100g spinach

    75g peppers 25g mushrooms

    M6 shake and blend

    30g whey

    100g cor

    30 g nut butter

    100g berries

    Rest day

    M1

    100g steak

    100g spinach

    75g peppers

    75g mushrooms

    M2

    100g chicken

    80g carb bread

    50g avocado

    100g veggies

    75g peppers 75 g mushrooms

    M3

    30 g iso

    100g oat mix

    30g dark choc

    150 berries

    M4

    120g prawn 100g rice

    100g green beans

    50g avocado

    50g mushroom 50g peppers

    M5

    100g salmon 100g carb from

    Bread

    100g peppers 50 mushrooms

    M6 shake and blend

    30g iso

    40 g almond butter

    100g cor 100g berries

    I like how you/Kuba add in all the berries, pineapple, spinach, peppers and mushrooms. As a someone who eats very basic and boring I wonder if its for added vitamins and minerals or just for flavour? ? Probably a silly question, but I will be happy for any answer anyway ?[/quote]
    Hey Tor

    Hope you’re well. It’s for the added vitamin and minerals it gives to us, for the added gut health benefits also. Right now with food being high kuba literally sits and makes me eat it haha. I think it’s nice to have some extra veggies not just the greens 🙂

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    February 21, 2022 at 7:43 pm in reply to: Tracking sleep

    Yes the Oura is great – I think it’s always good to just track your sleep without trackers too to understand what routine pre bed works best for you to wake and feel refreshed too!

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    February 21, 2022 at 7:33 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey Guys

    Hope you’re well

    So my BW has been the same for some time, to see some more progression – muscle, performance and physique wise Kuba upped my food yesterday at check in.

    I will drop what the details of that are below

    All weights are raw uncooked

    M1 –
    50g salmon
    60 carb ( 2 English muffins ) 20g avocado
    100g veggies
    20g iso
    75g cor 100g berries

    M2
    100g steak
    100 g pasta
    100g’pineapple
    100g greens

    M3 pre
    50g smoked salmon
    70g prawns
    100g rice
    100g pineapple
    1 rice Krispy

    Intra
    20g eaa
    30g cyclic dextrose
    200ml coconut water
    200 ml pomegranate

    M4 post
    120g cor 60g whey iso 150g berries
    1 rice Krispy

    M5
    100g steak or salmon
    100 g rice
    100g spinach
    75g peppers 25g mushrooms

    M6 shake and blend
    30g whey
    100g cor
    30 g nut butter
    100g berries

    Rest day

    M1
    100g steak
    100g spinach
    75g peppers
    75g mushrooms

    M2
    100g chicken
    80g carb bread
    50g avocado
    100g veggies
    75g peppers 75 g mushrooms

    M3
    30 g iso
    100g oat mix
    30g dark choc
    150 berries

    M4
    120g prawn 100g rice
    100g green beans
    50g avocado
    50g mushroom 50g peppers

    M5
    100g salmon 100g carb from
    Bread
    100g peppers 50 mushrooms

    M6 shake and blend
    30g iso
    40 g almond butter
    100g cor 100g berries

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    February 20, 2022 at 7:33 pm in reply to: Knees affecting progression

    I agree you don’t want to ignore the pain.

    I find adding some tiger balm and sleeves 30
    Mins pre session helps getting them going

    Higher rep ranges – correct form and not doing any movements that cause too much irritation is key

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    February 20, 2022 at 7:30 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Rest day for me

    Hehe my body needed it!

    But had a wonderful one – all work and Josie clean done in the AM

    And then off to see my friend Ashton, I absolutely love spending time with ash he’s my oldest and best friend xxx

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    February 19, 2022 at 7:38 pm in reply to: Painful Spots on the hair follicles on my chest

    Yes I find dandruff medicated shampoo helps with the build up.

    Some people are however super responsive to assistance in this way too.

    See if the above can clear it other wise it may be a case of switching up what you’re currently taking

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    February 19, 2022 at 7:21 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey Guys

    Push day for us – kubas adjusted the set up a little due to us training in other gyms and using the best set up at each gym.

    Some additional back work for me and Kuba. Extra glute work also for me happy days.

    Session was super super strong ?? very happy

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    February 19, 2022 at 7:13 pm in reply to: The Journey Continues 2021

    had such a lovely day in town yesterday with Megs! was so nice to have her down in London for the day

    Today I have a posing client and then will head to train hams later today

    Majority of my steps done this morning and will finish them up on my treadmill later if this storm doesn’t settle, otherwise I will head out and do my normal afternoon park laps

    Love you so much

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    February 18, 2022 at 7:12 pm in reply to: Rohm clen efficacy

    I agree with Jordan…if I’m not feeling something with the first little addition I work use that again

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    February 18, 2022 at 7:10 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Leg day for us today!

    Had a conversation with Kuba and Mark in the sessions…turns out we’re all pretty weird.
    We have the same 5-6 songs/motivation vids we listen to on repeat when training because they have worked well in sessions haha. I used to be like this when I used to dive…preparing for the dive the same every time.
    We all have funny little minds

    Session was fab! Nice and strong. Ready for a chiro session tomorrow and a push day

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    February 17, 2022 at 6:02 pm in reply to: Nausea + regression help!

    I agree with what Clare said here – off the back of being poorly your body may be struggling to digest what you’re having for your pre workout, that plus if your still feeling a knock on effect from the illness you will be fatiguing a little towards the end of your sessions right now.

    I’d say it’s a good idea to look at your training volume right now to something you can recover from not just from session to session but set to set so you don’t have these issues towards the end of your session

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    February 17, 2022 at 5:53 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Evening all!

    Hope you’ve all had a great Thursday.

    All check ins done nice and early so that I could head off the London to see Rhea

    Spent the train journeys catching up on some admin and the rest of my work

    But what an incredible day – shopping, chatting and having some foods with my Rhe.

    We haven’t had food out just me and her since 2019 so that was just bloody amazing. Love her so much sad she leaves again soon

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    February 16, 2022 at 7:54 pm in reply to: warm up count as cardio

    For me personally if in a diet phase I don’t want anything to affect my training or my recovery as obviously lesser foods, higher expenditure will push us a little further into fatigue especially the further we get into it.

    I personally prefer my cardio to be away from training. If time is an issue perhaps a cheap exercise bike for home to hop on as soon as you wake.

    If it’s simply just a walk with no HR goals then I don’t think the walk pre or post session will affect anything

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    February 16, 2022 at 7:39 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Pull Day

    Trained alone earlier today due to having some things to do this afternoon

    Session was new with the new block we’ve started. Spoke with kuba pre session as I felt I wanted to use some different machines for certain movements due to them feeling better for me. Was given the green light

    And a super session, the best pull day in little time just for the feel during and after, super pumps all round

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    February 15, 2022 at 8:14 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey Guys

    Hope you’ve all had a great day.

    Normal Tuesday for me with work – for training today we headed over to Flex n Tone in Manchester

    I love this gym I think more than most in the world…there and UF Rotherham just give you that get ready to get it feels even if they had zero people in.

    Was nice to do the incline press on the nautilus we have the Gym Shop version at Roth and was a tad heavier. But managed the same weight just 1 rep less. Rest of the session was great too.

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

Page 221 of 376