Forum Replies Created

Page 220 of 376
  • Meg

    Member
    March 1, 2022 at 7:34 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey Guys

    Rest day here for me

    A nice day lots of work done in the morning, some meetings in the afternoon and then saw my family this evening as it’s pancake day 🙂

    Tomorrow is pull day super ready for it, this is my favourite pull session of the 2 which leads into hamstring day for me. Can’t wait

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    February 28, 2022 at 7:24 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey all

    Hope you’ve all had a nice Monday.

    Push day for me – a real solid session in the books with some nice progress with my pressing, always nice to leave the gym feeling accomplished.

    Tomorrow will be a rest day taking the little girl dog to the vets as she’s a little unwell hoping it’s nothing too serious with her.

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    February 27, 2022 at 7:21 pm in reply to: Open a gym

    One of the best people to chat with are people who have already done it.

    Kubas great to chat with regarding this.

    I think one thing people have to remember for the most part having a business like that it needs to come for the love of it because then money you can/will make from it as “profit” is pretty low especially for a long while before it starts growing

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    February 27, 2022 at 7:18 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey Guys

    Hope you’re all okay

    Amazing day yesterday – work and then day out with kuba plus some good food after him being in a diet phase was lovely.

    Today was legs and we’ve added in the SSB squat my first time ever so started off easy to build up. As my quads a pretty blowy at the moment we are going to adjust it to be a little more hip dominant – can’t wait for it x

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    February 25, 2022 at 7:26 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Happy Friday.

    Pull Day for me 🙂

    I use my favourite seated plate loaded prime row for 2 movements in this session as I just get on with it so well. Single lat row and my upper back row too.

    An awesome day in the office – ready for a rest day tomorrow too 🙂

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    February 24, 2022 at 6:23 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Push Day at Flex and Tone

    A great day in the office for me – I’m pretty hungry right now and strength is building nicely too so in a really nice little spot.

    Nice to have a drive over with Kuba and Mark talk lots of shit, have lots of laughs and nice for a little change each week!

    Pull day tomorrow, kuba will be filming for the site with mark and Nathan so will be lonesome training

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    February 24, 2022 at 6:21 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Rest day today….

    A lovely one too!

    All client and admin work done so Me and kuba could head off to the cinema – mark came too!

    We watched uncharted in the 4DX haha moving chairs, water in the face – was cool

    And such a good film too.

    Push at flex and tone tomorrow

    Awhh I hope you had a lovely time! What would you rate the film out of 10? ?[/quote]
    15 ?

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    February 24, 2022 at 9:59 am in reply to: Cheat Meal Timing

    I don’t believe it makes much of a difference with the free meal apart from an energy standpoint with specifically having it before a weaker area, going off my own experience.

    I feel specified higher days with base food plan can definitely yield similar drive to the heavier meal pre that day too.

    With a free meal you want to use it for some nice social and down time especially in an offseason setting, I don’t think it’s needed to split it as you build up food.

    As your choice for an off plan should still be smart in the sense of not ruining your appetite for the next few days but just to feel good mentally and still physically post it

    I think swapping the 1-2 meals in replace of one per week is a smart approach

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    February 24, 2022 at 9:54 am in reply to: Breakfast quick meal

    Hey!

    I agree with Louis – it depends where you are in your journey as to the specifics of what you have, but some ideas
    Quick –
    – Overnight oats.
    – Shake (fruit, carb sources e.g. cream of rice, oats and whey, fat source)
    – Yogurt pot – with whey, fruits, fatsource)

    I also used to have eggs when I worked in an office and I used to make them the night before and take in a little Tupperware 🙂

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    February 23, 2022 at 8:17 pm in reply to: Cream of rice

    I am the same as max

    I like to mix mine with rice flakes – creates such a nice texture IMO – me and Kuba have been doing it for a while now and love it.

    Love it on its own too

    My fave mixtures are white choc coconut COR with triple choc iso 🙂

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    February 23, 2022 at 8:13 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Rest day today….

    A lovely one too!

    All client and admin work done so Me and kuba could head off to the cinema – mark came too!

    We watched uncharted in the 4DX haha moving chairs, water in the face – was cool
    And such a good film too.

    Push at flex and tone tomorrow

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    February 22, 2022 at 7:17 pm in reply to: Manage fatigue / switching split during cut

    5 weeks in and your already feeling this way? How aggressive was your initial drop?

    5 weeks in I would still be feeling like I’m flying.

    It is a little bit of a man up situation.

    Perhaps some lower volume training for a few sessions would help to pull you around…or dropping some volume full stop for the remainder of the cut

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    February 22, 2022 at 7:07 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hello All

    Hope you’ve all had a fabby day!

    Hams day for me and I had a conversation with kuba mid session…I hate the glute drive no matter where I put my feet or how light or heavy I do it I just get all quads. So he’s told me to sack it off and just do BB and Jesus Christ’s my glutes are in bits, like legit it hurts to sit down. Mission acomplished

    RDLS 160 for 9 so one up. I wasn’t happy with the last two so will be better next time x

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    February 22, 2022 at 7:04 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey Guys

    Hope you’re well

    So my BW has been the same for some time, to see some more progression – muscle, performance and physique wise Kuba upped my food yesterday at check in.

    I will drop what the details of that are below

    All weights are raw uncooked

    M1 –

    50g salmon

    60 carb ( 2 English muffins ) 20g avocado

    100g veggies

    20g iso

    75g cor 100g berries

    M2

    100g steak

    100 g pasta

    100g’pineapple

    100g greens

    M3 pre

    50g smoked salmon

    70g prawns

    100g rice

    100g pineapple

    1 rice Krispy

    Intra

    20g eaa

    30g cyclic dextrose

    200ml coconut water

    200 ml pomegranate

    M4 post

    120g cor 60g whey iso 150g berries

    1 rice Krispy

    M5

    100g steak or salmon

    100 g rice

    100g spinach

    75g peppers 25g mushrooms

    M6 shake and blend

    30g whey

    100g cor

    30 g nut butter

    100g berries

    Rest day

    M1

    100g steak

    100g spinach

    75g peppers

    75g mushrooms

    M2

    100g chicken

    80g carb bread

    50g avocado

    100g veggies

    75g peppers 75 g mushrooms

    M3

    30 g iso

    100g oat mix

    30g dark choc

    150 berries

    M4

    120g prawn 100g rice

    100g green beans

    50g avocado

    50g mushroom 50g peppers

    M5

    100g salmon 100g carb from

    Bread

    100g peppers 50 mushrooms

    M6 shake and blend

    30g iso

    40 g almond butter

    100g cor 100g berries

    I like how you/Kuba add in all the berries, pineapple, spinach, peppers and mushrooms. As a someone who eats very basic and boring I wonder if its for added vitamins and minerals or just for flavour? ? Probably a silly question, but I will be happy for any answer anyway ?[/quote]
    Hey Tor

    Hope you’re well. It’s for the added vitamin and minerals it gives to us, for the added gut health benefits also. Right now with food being high kuba literally sits and makes me eat it haha. I think it’s nice to have some extra veggies not just the greens 🙂

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    February 21, 2022 at 7:43 pm in reply to: Tracking sleep

    Yes the Oura is great – I think it’s always good to just track your sleep without trackers too to understand what routine pre bed works best for you to wake and feel refreshed too!

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

Page 220 of 376