Forum Replies Created

Page 431 of 1276
  • Hilly

    Member
    April 14, 2023 at 8:45 am in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Today

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    April 14, 2023 at 8:43 am in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Did you notice E2 sides, is that why adex is in, would you usually run an AI?

    I noticed you’re not using t3, how have you found this prep without it?

    Having e2 low is vital to get all the fat off

    So I would always have Adex in now

    Not this high personally but it would be in

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    April 13, 2023 at 8:12 pm in reply to: Time efficiency and rest pause

    So it is possible to do some rest pauses within the workout but I would not want to be doing all sets as rest pauses.

    Are you also saying that the majority of your sets you need 5 minutes to recover from? Or just main compound lifts?

    As for most 5 minutes seems a long time for sets

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    April 13, 2023 at 8:09 pm in reply to: P5P & Prolactin

    Do you have any sides/issues from the high prolactin? As it is barely over range so if not I would not worry at all personally

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    April 13, 2023 at 8:09 pm in reply to: ORALS TIMMING , DUDE

    I would split it

    25mg meal 1 and then T days 25mg pre workout and rest days 25mg pre bed

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    April 13, 2023 at 8:08 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Thursday – Weight 205.5lb again

    Look is defo leaner/harder/dryer for sure.

    So hungry todays its insane.

    Cardio done with posing

    Steps will be 14-15k

    Rest day as usual

    All meals in – carbs are now at 120g for the day

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    April 13, 2023 at 8:07 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Hey Peter , can you share your current cycle ? i see you are on high protein diet 4+ / kg body weight. Whats your feedback for high protein in prep , do you feel any difference.

    hey Tarik – i have been eating this much protein throughout off season and prep.

    I do feel it has allowed me to keep overall kcal higher while getting leaner

    cycle

    Test – 500mg
    Mast – 500mg
    Tren – 500mg
    Winny 50mg
    proviron 50mg
    Adex – 0.5mg daily now
    Var – 50mg pre workout

    GH – 5iu T days and 4iu rest days

    T4 – 100mcg

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    April 12, 2023 at 8:06 pm in reply to: Question regarding RBC hemoglobin hematocrit

    IMO as long as you are just at the top of range are a tiny bit over and BP is fine then there are no concerns and it can be an advantage to a point.

    I usually always sit there with great BP and no issues.

    The supplements you are taking are best for this IMO.

    letting blood couple of times a year is always a good move IMO to

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    April 12, 2023 at 8:05 pm in reply to: Adhd

    Fully agree with Kuba here

    Keeping routine and notes/journals is a good tool

    avoiding stims also.

    Some mindfulness work can work wonders also

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    April 12, 2023 at 8:04 pm in reply to: Diet advise

    Replied in your thread in diet section

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    April 12, 2023 at 8:03 pm in reply to: Meal plan

    I would add in a couple whole eggs meal 1

    I would add in coconut oil 5-10g pre gym meal

    I would add some macadamia oil or sunflower seeds to pre bed meals.

    I would drop the protein down by about 80-100g total for the day Look to just get a square 50g protein per meal initially

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    April 12, 2023 at 8:01 pm in reply to: HGH doses

    So i would jsut mix 1ml – which is 100iu with the 14iu GH

    Then 10iu gives you 1.4iu GH 🙂

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    April 12, 2023 at 8:00 pm in reply to: Metformin, acne, peds

    have you had your hormones checked to see were Test, E2, prolactin and progesterone is?

    Yes, but not prolactin and progesterone..

    Test: >50 nmol/l

    E2: 197 pmol/l

    [/quote]
    split your jabs into daily – try subq – get E2 down into range and see if this helps would be my first move from here

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    April 12, 2023 at 8:00 pm in reply to: Thyroxine Question

    So potential justification.

    Adding in T4 (not this dose) may well cause an increase in t4 levels which may well increase t3 levels which could allow her to better metabolise more food in the off season –

    Then pulling it out allowing this to normalise before wanting to bring it back in for prep instead of just continuing to titrate the dose up.

    medically the initial dose of t4 given is never lower than 50mcg and usually 75mcg – lots of literature on this – then the dose for some is titrated upwards to 150-200mcg based on bloods over time with a common dose being 100mcg.

    Now the t4 at 25mcg won’t shut anything down but it won’t help unless she is at the very bottom of normal range so I dont see any point in the current suggested dose.

    Is this something I personally would do? No

    You can create an argument for using it with the above information but easily argue against it –

    I dont like trying to say if a coach is right or wrong for doing something without knowing there own reasons but personally I dont see any need for this or use at all

    Thanks for that!

    It was just something that I’d never ever come across, and personally something I would never do – the reasons you said were the reasons I was speculating – but let’s just say the coach and I dont see eye to eye, especially when I know his knowledge of the endocrine system is very sub par. Usually I’d step in and be like ‘woah woah hold up you’re not taking that at THAT dose (and I have done in the past) – however with this particular situation I’d never come across it, and most studies I’ve read are treating hypothyroidism rather than healthy active individual – so before saying anything I wanted to try and understand it further.

    You mentioned arguing against it? Why wouldn’t you use T4 in the off-season if you don’t mind me asking?[/quote]
    i would argue against it for the dosing he is using – as its not high enough to make any noticeable impact.

    I do favour using t4 in the off season myself with some athletes/clients. Blood work depending that is 🙂

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    April 12, 2023 at 7:58 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Wednesday – Weight. – 206lb – little spike post legs

    Cardio done – 30 minutes HR 130 plus BPM – 3 rounds of posing and abs. Was goosed after

    All meals in

    Trained with 2 clients who were visiting and did some filming for my insta – was a fun session catching up with the boys who are both looking crazy good at 3-5 weeks out.

    Arms

    Rope curls to forehead SS rope PD – 4 x 12-15 reps

    Dual cable curls – 3 second negative and focus on squeeze – 3 x 8-10 reps
    Crucifix push down – 3 second negative – 3 x 8-10 reps

    Fat grip Db curls – 3 x 10-12 reps
    OH rope extensions – 3 x 12-15

    Preacher machine – 4 second negative and hold in contraction at peak – 3 x 8-10 reps
    Tricep extensions machine – done as above – 3 x 10-12 reps

    Rope hammer curls SS V grip push down – done in a circuit – 3 sets 15 reps

    hoist lat pull down overhand grip – x 12, x 12, x 12, x 10

    Posing –

    good pump, I looked and felt super dry which was good but my tendons didn’t agree

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

Page 431 of 1276