Forum Replies Created

Page 433 of 1276
  • Hilly

    Member
    April 8, 2023 at 8:08 pm in reply to: Not happy after 8 months.

    Also, now I feel like I just get pudgy when I try to go up in weight. Like this 172 does not look as good as a 172 in the past. So I don’t know what to do with that. I want to add more muscle but I just feel like I’m getting fatter.

    This is were you may benefit from hiring a good coach buddy – Some one with lots of experience that can learn your body with you and figure our were your going wrong and what works best for you.

    As there are so many potential variables to this that may be off.

    Was your meal plan layout correct – should you of had more protein or fats

    were are your hormones.

    Are you training with the right volume for you

    Are you training with the right frequency/intensity

    Is your digestion on point

    etc etc but at the minute it looks as if you have almost gone backwards unfortunately.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    April 8, 2023 at 8:03 pm in reply to: Hgh cutting

    so 1-1.5iu of Gh has bene shown to maximise the increase in FFA release which potentially can help in fat loss.

    so if the goal is to try and maximise fat loss from GH (how much benefit you will get is debatable) then 1.5iu 2-3 times a day would be the max benefit here.

    If your solely looking at the drug for fat loss purposes within the cut.

    Having been higher and lower in a diet/prep with GH doses the only benefit I really see in being higher is the added fullness it can bring but its an expensive way to maintain fullness thats for sure

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    April 8, 2023 at 8:01 pm in reply to: High prolactin

    Alot of the time prolactin can be raised because E2 is high – did you get this tested.

    Why are we doing a longer acting test sat and a fast acting test Fri – this seems very strange to me and will cause E2 fluctuations which will then potentially cause prolactin to elevate

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    April 8, 2023 at 7:57 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Sat – weight 209.5lb – up 4.5lb post clean high day.

    Cardio back in -30 minutes done on wake with some posing
    Steps 15k

    Digestion a little off today – very gassy.

    all meals in –

    Trained with 3 clients today which was fun – Adjusted volume a tad and rep ranges to allow for a better layout through the workout to be able to keep strength up as I am fatiguing quicker during sessions.

    Back/traps – only work sets listed

    Overhand pull down – x 8, x8, x 7F
    Chest supported – T bar row middle grip – x 6, x 6, x6F, x 18F
    Upper back HS row – x 10, x 10, x 8F
    1 arm seated row – x 12, x 12, x 19F
    Narrow grip pull down – x 12, x 11F
    V grip cable row x 15, x 13F
    Cable shrugs – x 20, x 15F, x 11F

    Rest day 2moro and at a christening – so that will pass the day well.

    Cardio, posing and abs on wake –

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    April 7, 2023 at 8:44 pm in reply to: Low blood glucose levels

    There is no issue with a read of 3.5 IMO unless you are feeling bad when you wake?

    Several of my clients have readings in general between 3.5 and 4 with no issues

    Have you taken them over 2 weeks every day to see what the average is?

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    April 7, 2023 at 8:43 pm in reply to: Not happy after 8 months.

    We need more info – what have you been doing with your nutrition during this time? What has been the goal – if anything you look a little less muscular in the picture with the writing on the waistband

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    April 7, 2023 at 8:40 pm in reply to: No time for a meal but want to use insulin pre?

    If this is your first time using I would not be recommending this.

    I would be opting for post workout use with a shake – protein and fast carbs.

    As you will be waking depleted and going into the workout the chances of hypo during the workout will be much greater IME

    Cheers Peter, how soon from finishing your workout would you have the shot of insulin and would you have a meal quite soon after the initial shake also? [/quote]

    [/quote]

    Just re-listened to your voice note I think I misunderstood so I’ve deleted my initial reply,

    So you would still recommend eating pre gym something easy like Sas has suggested, followed by intra carbs and the post workout shake, but the only difference you would do is have the shot of insulin post not pre?

    If I’m having it pre do I have to be worried about my meal after the post workout meal or would I be covered by the post workout shake and meal?

    If you were adding Lantus & GH to this at what point would you do these GH upon wake and Lantus with M1 after the PWO shake? [/quote]

    [/quote]

    Thanks for the reply, I’m working my way through Vigorous Steve’s insulin guide to educate myself and I know in layman’s terms the purpose of using Insulin it’s just he doesn’t touch on using insulin in the scenario I was planning on but you have really helped. I’m not planning on using it until my next push in 4 weeks, so I’ll have plenty of time to learn all about it, thank you again for your help! [/quote]
    my pleasure bud

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    April 7, 2023 at 8:37 pm in reply to: Added insulin

     

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    April 7, 2023 at 8:35 pm in reply to: Cycle after TRT

     

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    April 7, 2023 at 8:33 pm in reply to: Bloodwork

    Hormones – test/E2, prolactin
    liver
    kidneys
    blood
    Heart

    as a minimum IMO

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    April 7, 2023 at 8:33 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Friday – new low 205lb

    High day today and chest/shoulders

    clean high day again.

    Chest/shoulders was in a different gym – bad move but such is life – nothing worth noting.

    High day was as below.

    1 – 300g egg whites, 1 bagel and 75g COR
    2 – beef iso, 75g COR, 2 bagels with jam
    3 – TBJP vegan protein, 125g COR, banana and jam
    4 – 125g cooked fish and 350g cooked jasmine rice
    5 – Same
    6 – 200g raw weight beef and 350g cooked jasmine rice

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    April 7, 2023 at 12:11 pm in reply to: No time for a meal but want to use insulin pre?

    If this is your first time using I would not be recommending this.

    I would be opting for post workout use with a shake – protein and fast carbs.

    As you will be waking depleted and going into the workout the chances of hypo during the workout will be much greater IME

    Cheers Peter, how soon from finishing your workout would you have the shot of insulin and would you have a meal quite soon after the initial shake also? [/quote]

    [/quote]

    Just re-listened to your voice note I think I misunderstood so I’ve deleted my initial reply,

    So you would still recommend eating pre gym something easy like Sas has suggested, followed by intra carbs and the post workout shake, but the only difference you would do is have the shot of insulin post not pre?

    If I’m having it pre do I have to be worried about my meal after the post workout meal or would I be covered by the post workout shake and meal?

    If you were adding Lantus & GH to this at what point would you do these GH upon wake and Lantus with M1 after the PWO shake? [/quote]

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    April 7, 2023 at 5:24 am in reply to: No time for a meal but want to use insulin pre?

    If this is your first time using I would not be recommending this.

    I would be opting for post workout use with a shake – protein and fast carbs.

    As you will be waking depleted and going into the workout the chances of hypo during the workout will be much greater IME

    Cheers Peter, how soon from finishing your workout would you have the shot of insulin and would you have a meal quite soon after the initial shake also? [/quote]

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    April 6, 2023 at 8:52 pm in reply to: Gyno help

    Is it hard behind the nipple ? If it’s hard it’ll need surgery. If puffy some drugs could potentially get rid of it

    No it’s soft, feels like fat tissue[/quote]

    Out of interest have you had any blood tests done recently? It would be useful to see if there any hormones out of balance. [/quote]

    No I haven’t. I need to do that though. Any recommendations on what all I should test for?[/quote]
    testosterone
    E2
    prolactin
    Progesterone

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    April 6, 2023 at 8:52 pm in reply to: YOHIMBINE PRE FASTED CARDIO

    Im with haider I would just have the coffee black – its likely not an issue but at 4 weeks out why take any risks that would mitigate the benefits from the supplement

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

Page 433 of 1276