Hilly
Forum Replies Created
-
so increasing the dose Subq should be fine.
You could actually try the other compounds and see how you got on Subq. – no reason I know of why this may not work same as the test does.
if not then if its mast E you can dose both twice a week IM yes
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Testosterone 32.6
LH 0.3
E2 123
Prolactin 358
FSH 0.3
SHBG 13.70
Free Aneogen Index 238
Progesterone 0.16
prolactin isnt mad high by any means and I see alot of people sit here no issues.
How long had you been on this dose when you had the bloods then bud?
I would sit at this dose – keep the vet B6 at 300mg every day and retest in 5-6 weeks to see if it dips this down into range [/quote]
I had stopped taking it for about 3-4 weeks and then only started again a week before my blood test. Thank you, I’ll do that! How would you go about it when i start Tren, Increase P5p straight away just in case or go off feel?[/quote]
I would make sure it comes down first.I would then start really low on tren and monitor how you feel and what happens on bloods – like 75mg split MWF
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Tuesday – Weight 210.5lb – so a jump up from test from the clean high day
XX – I did fuck up during the night – So my dad has been taken into hospital again due to issues with a tumour and prolactin levels – so I was there 6-8 – I had to then squeeze my last 2 high meals in before bed. This caused me to wake around 2am with brutal acid – like a chocking feeling I have had before – so I ate 1 dry cereal bar as first thing to grab and then 2 slices dry toast and loads of water to try and get rid of it –
First and only off plan eating so to speak of the prep – Little annoying and it will be skewed todays weight reading but least it was technically in line with the high day so won’t of messed things up in that sense.
sleep was thus terrible and I have felt pretty crap all afternoon – this morning was fine.
All meals in – Hunger is super high today
on wake – hard cardio back in – 30 minutes at HR 130 BPM – posing – abs.Trained arms and additional back
Rope curl to forehead SS with rope PD – 3 work sets 12-15 reps each last 1 hitting failure.
Cable EZ curls – x 15, x 12F, x 9F with 1 drop set
V grip push down – x 20, x 15F, x 11F with a drop set
Preacher machine – 3 sec negative and hold in contraction – x 8, x 8, x 8, x 6F
Tri extension machine -3 sec negative – x 12, x 12, x 10F , x 8F
Db curls done together – x 13F, x 9F
Tricep push down – x 20F, x 14FOverhand pull down lat focused with the total focus on the imbalance side – x 8, x 8, x 8F – all done super slow and perfect form
1 arm pull down as above – x 15F, x 13FVery good workout
TBJP DNFM bringing me to life for it.
Skipped out of the gym feeling greatCrashed about an hour after. 15 minute nap and then afternoon with Arilena in soft play which was as always great however she is not well it seems so has not been fun tonight pre bed the poor thing. I imagine its not going to be another good night lol
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Hello my man, I hope you are well and welcome to the board.
I honestly feel with the goals and stuff going on you mention 4 days not he bounce would be to much.
I would be tempted to do.
Week 1 – U/L/Off/U
Week 2 – L/U/Off/LOr
Push/Pull/off/Legs
or
U/L/Off/Full body just compound work potentially or put your compound stuff on the U/L and then do more accessory/isolation stuff on the full bodyI would not be wanting to hit the full body twice in 4 sessions back to back
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I fully agree with Phoebe here.
You have built some good muscle already bud so a very well done and welcome to the site 🙂
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
there isnt much you can do bar dilute it with some EO oil or similar – this will help
Next time just listen 🙂
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
there is going to be some potential for mixed doses as there is no way of knowing how evenly it is mixed.
I would rather draw the correct amount into each one – you could set them all up a the start of the week
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Testosterone 32.6
LH 0.3
E2 123
Prolactin 358
FSH 0.3
SHBG 13.70
Free Aneogen Index 238
Progesterone 0.16
prolactin isnt mad high by any means and I see alot of people sit here no issues.
How long had you been on this dose when you had the bloods then bud?
I would sit at this dose – keep the vet B6 at 300mg every day and retest in 5-6 weeks to see if it dips this down into range
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Monday – 207lb – little drop again and new low.
Leanest/best look to date for this prep so happy here.
High day also but no burger and fries sadly lol
On wake – some steps, abs, glutes, adductors, posing and check in – all done by 7am.
High day looked like this.
1 – egg whites/ TBJP Cor 120g carbs
2 – TBJP vegan whey – gluten free blueberry muffins, bagel, COR – total carbs 225g
3 – 125g rice flakes, honey, banana – Carbs – 140
4 – chicken, 350g jasmine rice cooked. -120g carbs
5 – Repeat – 120g carbs
6 – beef, 350g jasmine rice – 120g carbsTotal – 845g plus 25g intra – total 870g
Trained shoulders/chest and was a very good session.
Seated side laterals – x 10, x 10, x 10F, x 8F with a drop
Rear delts – x 12, x 12, x 11F, x 8F with a drop
Shoulder press with dead stop – x 8, x 8, x 6F
Shoulder press piston style reps – x 15, x 11F
Cable front raise with slow neg – x 10, x 10, x 7F
Standing side lateral – 6 x 10 sets done wth 10 seconds rest keeping hold of Db’sPec dec – 3 sec neg and pause in contraction – x 10, x 10, x 9F
Hoist press – x 20F, x 14FInstagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
As above – protein never changes for myself and clients – I may during the latter stages of a cut bump protein a tad if hunger is getting high.
fat amounts is very person depending. I have some clients that get on better wth higher amounts and others with lower amounts – its about finding out what works best for you
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Hilly
MemberApril 2, 2023 at 8:13 pm in reply to: Programming refeeds for the most optimal responseAs above – its just a case of experimenting and finding what works best for you.
I tend to wait until a client reports they are feeling fatigued/flat/seeing a performance drop.
I will then asses the food they are on and make a decision from here – usually doubling carbs and dropping protein down a bit.
Then asses, gather info and move on
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I personally think the layout is wrong here.
If you have been bulking and added 23kg then there is alot of tissue here and body fat is at the higher side. I dont think an aggressive short cut makes sense to then grow again.
I would be doing a proper cut over 12-14 weeks making slow sensible decreases looking to persevere all the new muscle tissue added which seems to be alot based on the. Numbers and then working food up slowly the last few weeks into the enlistment
makes sense, so im risking losing more muscle by doing this aggresive short cut compared to a proper 12-14 week cut. im only thinking if it be more effective in building muscle in the long run? if i was able to get the aggresive cut done well and done right with the advice from the rest here, wouldnt have a longer period of time to put on muscle again from the aggresive cut compared to the proper longer cut. im not sure if something like that is extremely difficult to do especially for someone cutting for the first time. im thinking to implement the suggestions from the replies here ( increase protein and more cals before workout ) and to continue the aggresive cut for one more week and see how i respond if not i would probably go with your suggestion, would that be smart in your opinion?
[/quote]
based on the fact your already seeing huge performance drops and the info I put in my post I do think the approach I mentioned would be more favourableInstagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
purely personal opinion – IMO there isn’t a level of physique that dictates when you should use.
The reason I think like this is.
Using insulin can make your body handle its carb intake better and thus be a healthy addition.
using insulin can and does promote growth so you may get more out of the current AAS you are using instead of upping the dose which there is a very good argument for to say is healthier.None of these drugs are made for what we use them for and thus no one can say when and when is not the right time some one should use.
I think its just a case of factoring in what progress you have made so far and on what compounds – how your body is performing in terms of recovery, growth and what your biofeedback is saying. – such as BG etc and then making an educated decision if it is a wise decision.
then there is also the simple question of – do you want to to try it and see how you respond. – this is for me as much of a justification as anything else TBH.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
if you had great results with just test last time then this would be my first step at 3-400mg per week based on doses used last time and level of physique development and how quick you want to get back to were you were
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Sun – 207.25lb today – slight drop
Rest day – charl at work so I had Arilena all day which was awesome.
Did my steps post meal 1 as charl leaves for work early and I was up all night with Arilena as she is not sleeping to good.
all rest day meals in
Going out now to get final steps in before my last meal.
in for check in pics etc 2moro and away we go into another week
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market.