Hilly
Forum Replies Created
-
IME on a rest day it doesnt really matter that much at all.
If your in a cut then avoiding them earlier in the day may very well enhance fat loss a little bit. Having them later on will also then load you up for the following day.
However for me one of the key factors here is simply when you are the most hungriest. I find most people when cutting tend to be hungrier later in the day so I tend to favour more of the carb allowance here for satiety and adherence
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
If performance is holding well and you feel ok then I would defo push of another 4-5kg off and re asses.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Ralox for trying to reduce gyno that has been there a while.
Nolva to look to reduce it if its acute and has just popped up whole you look to check hormones and adjust the cycle to get rid of the issue.
IMO
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Monday – new low – 212.2lb
Leaner/harder again
No direct cardio still.
On wake – posing, abs, glutes, hams, steps.
Trained shoulders/chest.
Went to global village here in dubai with the girls and some friends this afternoon –
All meals in
steps 18k – trying to keep these down a bit.Training
Standing strict side lateral machine – x 12, x 12, x 12, x 11F, x 8F with partials.
Shoulder press with a dead stop – x 8, x 8, x 8F, x 6F
Shoulder press done piston style – only bottom 1/2 of rep – x 15, x 15, x 12F
Rear delts on pec dec – x 12, x 12, x 10F, x 15F
BB front raises – x 10, x 8F, x 12FPec dec – x 12, x 12F, x 10F, x 15F
Decline press machine – x 15, x 15F, x 12FPretty good session – Strength was decent, Pump continues to be superb.
Energy wasn’t bad today but had hard dip quite early around 8am and crashed on couch for 30 minutes – not sure why. Those morning sessions are quite taxing for sure and I had been up since 4:45 so could of been this.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Thank you so much! I will for sure to post updates (but not too much so it’s not annoying) if you guys are willing to give critiques or advice. This really means a lot everybody🫶🫶🫶
Keep doing exactly what you are doing buddy. -as mentioned you are very balanced IMO and there is not much of anything to critique on these pics 🙂
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
For me if looking to move to a growth phase or wanting to grow alot from were you are now in terms of muscle mass it always makes sense to get to a leaner base and not have a gut
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I would guess its progesterone based TBH – As your E2 will likely be very low due to the cycle set up – mine would be tanked on that.
However the tren may skew the reading where you get bloods done.
Let us know when you get bloods done
Thanks mate. Will let you know how it goes. So Basically when running tren you won’t get an accurate reading of E2? [/quote]
Not usually no budInstagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I always like to split nmy jabs evenly MWF and recommend this to all clients usually.
With these drugs you can get away with Monday and thursday for sure but I would favour a MWF for a more balanced hormonal environment
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Have you still been progressing in look or has that stalled as well?
Hi, I would say the weight stalled around week 6 and has fluctuated ever since. Look has improved slightly since then but diet and output has been the same so I would of expected more of a drop in weight.[/quote]
How is performance in the gym.For me here
I would take the rest as suggested.
I would then smash a solid week off – if no change in look/scale weight I would be dropping fats on both days top 50g and dropping carbs on Training days to 210-220
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Sunday – I took as a complete rest day as mentioned which was nice.
I woke at 5am as always naturally – did some posing, took my Gh, t4 and clen and then went back to bed for 2 hours. Woke at 7 and went for a walk in the sun before the girls woke.
We went to a polo club for breakfast with some friends – I took my normal meal 2 and spent the time chasing Arilena around the play areas.
We then hit the pool this afternoon and chilled tonight.
Great day
All meals on point.
Steps hit 13-14k – this is with no cardio, no evening walk etc so can see how I easily hit 20k plus here every day.
Check in 2moro and on we go
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Hi Peter,
Thank you very much for your feedback I will do this. Would you know if DMAA in a pre workout could affect the TB? Or perhaps accutane? As I was on it for about 5 months not long before the test
Cheers
I really dont know what effect they would have on TB TBH bud
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I would guess its progesterone based TBH – As your E2 will likely be very low due to the cycle set up – mine would be tanked on that.
However the tren may skew the reading where you get bloods done.
Let us know when you get bloods done
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Take 4 days total rest just hit 8000 steps keep to training day food for those 4 days
If you are fatigued you will likely see a good drop in weight ( water and inflammation ) from doing so.
Then get back to work after that, eventually you’ll likely need to bring calories down I would personally pull 15 g fats from both days next time you pull cals down
Couldnt agree more with Kuba here.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Sat – abs/steps/posing/adductors/glutes on wake.
Difficult day today – Energy felt down and everything just felt a little harder.
Trained back in Binous with Harley and was a good session then I worked 1-6 and then out with the girls.
Back – lower volume as did Harley session.
Chest supported row – x 10f, x 7f,
Underhand pull down – x 14F, x 12F with 2 partials
1 arm pull down – x 15, x 14F
Rear delts – x 20, x 15F, x 12F
1 arm seated machine row – x 20F, x 18FJob done – felt way to short TBH compared to usual work but did the job and was a nice change.
Rest day 2moro and im completely resting – will take Arilena out as usual in the morning and do posing on wake but bar that nothing else. I need it and have done everything that needs doing.
Want a full day with the girls and try to sleep a little more as currently my 5-6 hours is broken and not solid as usual.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Cardio pulled back out after 3-4 days in. clen back in.
Food pulled a little – rice portions in 3 meals pulled from 200g to 150g and 150g potato removed from last meal.
Rest day as is.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market.