Hilly
Forum Replies Created
-
Hello bud
How long have you been in the deficit.
How soon into the deficit did lifts start dropping?
Is it all lifts dropping ?
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Have you ran a hormone test out of interest? There could be something up here and if E2 is low this tends to give pretty major joint issues/tendon pains so this would be one of my first checks
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Hello bud – so prolactin is high – I couldn’t comment on the potential cause here but vitamin B6 at 3-400mg should bring this down.
Creatinine being elevated can be from dehydration or creatine supplementation so I wouldnt be overly concerned here,.
TB – I would present this to your doctor and get them to do an investigation bud
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Agree with Nathan fully –
you have a fantastic physique – superbly balanced and in great condition –
I would do the show if you want to – Smash the prep and then focus on a prolonged growth phase afterwards. Coming back as a junior again after a solid year of growing 🙂
Great work my man
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Friday – weight 214.2lb – Dropped back down but still sitting 1lb over all time low.
All meals in
Cardio/abs/posing done.Trained arms which was missed from tuesday plus additional delts – did this at hotel gym as its no issues training these here.
Rope curls to head SS with rope push downs – 5 x 12-15 reps – last 2 got failure
Ez cable curl to forehead – 3 x 12-15 reps – last 2 to failure wth last 1 being a drop set
V bar push down – 3 x 10-12 reps – last 2 to failure with last 1 being a drop set
DB curls – 3 x 10-12 – slow negative
OH rope – 3 x 10-12 – slow negative
1 arm machine curl – 3 sets done back to back – all to failure – reps 15,9, 4
1 arm machine push down – 3 sets done back to back all to failure – 19, 12, 6Strict Db laterals – x 20, x 15, x 12, x12F, x 9F, x 7F with 2 drop sets
Was a hard session – energy has felt down all day – very busy work day.
Was out with Arilena in play area this morning post cardio and before work and then for an hour in the pool this afty around work so I think this has played a part and I trained later than usual due to this.
Thats life tho – Was only arms
Funny enough pump was huge and I looked big – which was surprising at this stage. Potentially increased test taking full effect – very likely in fact as its week 3 of this increased dose now.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I would recommend taking TBJP join in for sure
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Accutane really dehydrates the body and dries it out – this is how it works on the skin but this means it has a negative impact on other areas.
I would be careful when training – Reduce total volume down to minimum levels and potentially just train 3 days or 4 max and keep a close eye on how your body feels and how recovery is.
I have had clients run this and still train and be ok as long as the above is taking into consideration.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
i would not worry about metformin reducing IGF at all.
As above I do feel its a useful addition for most for the health benefits it brings as long as it doesn’t not upset your digestion which it can for the odd person.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Ham is inferior to chicken yes – However that doesn’t mean that you cant include some ham in your meal plan if you enjoy it and it fits into your macros.
As long as its good quality meat it still contains a good amount of protein and range of Amino acids which is what we want. I just wouldnt be using it more than once per day max and I would make sure it is good quality lean meat.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I have to wait atleast 90 minutes or it effects my session no matter what I eat.
This is different for us all and its really about finding out what works best for you.
However for myself and clients I dont like people to eat closer than 90 minutes as feel it will effect the Digesiton/utilisation of intra workout supplements used.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Can we get some more information please.
Your Test level was 200 pre TRT.
did you have any high e2 sides?
What is your current body fat levels like as the higher these are the more we will aromatise and see an increase in E2.
what is the TRt dose and protocol.
I would not touch the metro again – Terrible advise this is from the doc IMO.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Thanks Clare, I’m going to be in a deficit see how I get on then maybe start when/if I start to stall, what dosage would you start with and when would you increase or would you even need to increase.
Thanks
I would start at 20mcg and run that for 2-3 weeks, then assess whether an increase is needed. You will experience some side effects initially, which generally subside over time. The drug will still be working though.
[/quote]
Fully agree with Clare here.As stated above 2 completely different drugs.
I dont think you want/need anavar at all based on the information given.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Fully agree with Kuba here.
I think you are better off changing to anavar – Winstrol is a unique compound that does bring benefits but only when super super lean IME and most won’t ever get to that stage as its pre show body fat levels.
I would switch to anavar
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Did you check your hormones when on cycle ?
Its possible these doses and mix of drugs did not put your hormones in a good place and thus you saw an increase in acne.
This is were cycle design and compound selection are so important for each of us individually.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
If sitting at say 40 instead of 28 leaves all your health markers still in place then I see no real issues with this.
In reality the Test range is simply numbers were we see the general population lie based on alot of research.
As kuba says – a TRT dose is to keep us in the stated range. TRT is also actually only for those that cant stay in this range naturally.
For many people running TRT they are not actually running it because they need to simply because they choose to so then how relevant is the term or the range ?
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market.