Forum Replies Created

Page 446 of 1276
  • Hilly

    Member
    March 9, 2023 at 6:28 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Thurs – Weight was up 2lb from high day.

    Hunger super high

    Rest day

    All meals in

    Cardio done, posing done – abs done.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    March 9, 2023 at 6:28 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Wed – high day and leg day

    Aj increased the carbs in my last 2 meals

    No cardio was done on wake – just some steps and abs plus posing.

    Legs went pretty well – Was happy with the session even in this heat.

    Lay ham curls – x 10, x 10, x 8F, x 12F
    Extensions – 3 sec negative and pause in contraction – x 10, x 10, x 10, x 7F
    Leg press – x 10, x 8, x 8, x7F, x 23F
    split squats – x 10, x 10
    V squat – 3 x 10 with 10 seconds rest – Was suffering here in the heat TBH
    1 leg ham curl – 3 sets of 8-10 reps all with partials at the end in bottom range
    Adductor – 3 x 15 reps

    Was ruined after this – pump was very good. Overall volume a tad lower as still adapting to heat but pleased overall.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    March 7, 2023 at 5:14 pm in reply to: Halcyon timing

    I would just be taking it post second session here as above.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    March 7, 2023 at 5:12 pm in reply to: Sleep

    Are you taking any AAS?

    do you have a pre bed routine?

    so for example what works wonders for me.

    Making sure I right down anything that is on my mind pre bed onto paper/journal and write down what I need to do 2moro. I find over thinking when I get into bed is a huge issue for me and ever since doing so my sleep is much better.

    I am also a fan iff both TBJP dream sleep and halcyon for improving sleep.

    In your case I would look to dream sleep if its an issue staying asleep.

    Are you just waking randomly during the night or are you waking to pee or due to being disturbed ?

    I don’t take any AAS no.

    Going to give the journal and writing g what to do tomorrow down a go cos I’m a big overthinker and always struggled with anxiety so do find at times before bed my mind is going a million miles an hour so maybe if I get it all out this could help

    [/quote]
    This was my main issue for a long time.

    I watched some psychological stuff on sleep etc and they worded it as

    Off loading your mind / stress onto paper would help reduce this issue massively and it did for me.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    March 7, 2023 at 5:05 pm in reply to: How Much To Draw?

    0.33ml is 100mg.

    So you want 0.33ml twice a week.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    March 7, 2023 at 5:04 pm in reply to: Test results

    I cant see the pic could you post the numbers please

    Testosterone 41.3

    Oestradiol 187

    Free test 0.865

    [/quote]
    So depends on the goal here.

    Are you trying to get your test in natural range. If so then reduce dose

    If your looking to run a low dose that will still have benefits without negative health effects. Then this is fine

    I would split your dose MWF

    Retest in 5 weeks.

    For me – I can sit at 45 mmol with no negatives to blood work but more positives to physique and performance so would choose to be there.

    Estrogen – if your getting no sides then this isn’t really n issue either n potentially better for muscle growth and lipids

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    March 7, 2023 at 4:55 pm in reply to: Steps vs. Cardio

    Like Jordan says – it’s very case specific in this game.

    Then you need to look at what your calling cardio.

    If I want a client doing cardio then I will
    Specify a time and HR goal for duration. So your working at maintaining this. That would be cardio n specific to a goal.

    If I have a client I just want to make sure is maintaining a set output of the day or to aid in certain things like digestion/ BG management then I’ll just give amounts of steps.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    March 7, 2023 at 4:51 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    This AM

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    March 7, 2023 at 4:51 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Tuesday- weight held. Look is leaner

    Cardio / abs done. Felt like death on wake.

    Sore throat , cold , sweaty.

    So switched to rest day n will train arms Thursday

    If weight dips 2moro it’s a high day for legs.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    March 7, 2023 at 9:52 am in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    What are your current macros Peter for training and non training days

    My T day macros are below.

    I don’t work these out. That’s my coach job.

    So don’t know r day

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    March 6, 2023 at 6:27 pm in reply to: Cycling primo /EQ with HRT

    you can use upto 1:1 while on hrt , so if you are 150 test , upto 150 primo addition feels ok, over that e2 will feel too low

    nandrolone aromatises much less than test , so an additon of 100 nandrolone ontop of the test would see you able to use 250 primo

    so

    150 test

    100 nandrolone

    250 primo

    could easily add 15-20mg anavar/day ontop of that also and now your upto 600mg a week which is more than enough for most to build a great physique

    Fully agree here

    Also try micro dosing drugs daily – this will help alot IME

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    March 6, 2023 at 6:26 pm in reply to: Results?

    Can you post the numbers please – I cant see the pic

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    March 6, 2023 at 6:25 pm in reply to: Sleep

    Are you taking any AAS?

    do you have a pre bed routine?

    so for example what works wonders for me.

    Making sure I right down anything that is on my mind pre bed onto paper/journal and write down what I need to do 2moro. I find over thinking when I get into bed is a huge issue for me and ever since doing so my sleep is much better.

    I am also a fan iff both TBJP dream sleep and halcyon for improving sleep.

    In your case I would look to dream sleep if its an issue staying asleep.

    Are you just waking randomly during the night or are you waking to pee or due to being disturbed ?

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    March 6, 2023 at 6:23 pm in reply to: Hormone panel results

    How long ago was the switch – The test and deca combination will of been driving E2 high which then drives prolactin up.

    Were you getting high E2 sides? Bar the bad feeling and anxious ?

    I would say you need to consider your are E2 sensitive and re adjust your cycles in the future – potentially look to test/primo or test/mast and see how you feel and how bloods look.

    Then if you wish look at adding low dose NPP to these but in truth you should be able to get all you want our of those drugs unless looking to really push your physique. –

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    March 6, 2023 at 6:20 pm in reply to: Protein in urine

    Thank you sooo much. Your help means a lot!

    it is what we are here for :))

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

Page 446 of 1276