Hilly
Forum Replies Created
-
IME things that may be added for focus can also effect sleep if training later on.
I favour pump age by TBJP when training later in the day –
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Hilly
MemberMarch 2, 2023 at 6:00 pm in reply to: Implementing Yohimbine and burner gel to finish recompHey – i am not big on the burner gels personally so wouldnt recommend this but others may.
yohimbine – start at 5mg pre morning cardio on an empty stomach so make sure to do all cardio fasted
Rest looks fine to me
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I would make the following moves initially.
Remove all junk food
track all your clean food – make sure your getting 1.25g protein per lb of body fat. See were your current kcal, carbs and fats are
Track your steps
Track gym progression.Then see what your body comp does from this. Then from here you can look to slowly reduce kcal and up output to drop body fat
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
i wouldnt worry about the % personally.
I like to get clients as lean as possible to start the growth phase as this has several benefits and then push up for as long as a decent body fat can be maintained and progress continues.
upper limits in terms of body fat can vary depending on.
That individual and how comfortable they feel.
Biofeedback – BP and BG for example.
If they are still making good progress.
Digestion etcInstagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Thursday – training day as i rested Monday
Weight – 214.5lb – new low
Trained delts
high day
Trained in Binous – work sets listed
Seated side lateral – x 12, x 12, x 11F, x 8F with partials
Machine press with a dead stop – x 10, x 10, x 8F, x 6F,
machine press done 3/4 reps piston style – x 15f, x 13F, x 11F
Cable rear delts – x 15, x 15, x 15, x 14F
Rope front raises – x 12, x 12, x 10F
FST side lateral standing – done with 10 second rests.Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Personally I would just take 4-5 days out from the gym – rest up and then re asses and see how you feel.
Every one is different here tho in how they like to approach them. I dont feel I get the rest from reducing working volume and I cant ever hold sets/workouts back so I dont end up with the response I am looking or.
I feel a break bot physically and mentally is best and that is best done out of the gym
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I wanted to switch to this as when I do a blast it’s less oil and easy 0.5 twice a week I’m just asking to see if I do get this is will be fine to use?
its very useable but it would not be my preference – I would prefer to jab it twice a week personally and would recommend this to clients also for more stable hormones.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Clen works very well for fat loss – start 20-40mcg depending on what tablets you have and then taper up minimally only when needed. Which is a call to make yourself.
You should notice increase in RHR, increase in body temp and potentially some shaking.
i have just done a video on my IGTV that would be worth a watch 🙂
Thank you Hilly, I will be sure to check it out. Is clen all underground? and is Rhom’s version any good?
[/quote]I do believe getting real Pharma is almost impossible now and alot is fake
The Rohm clen lately seems to be ok from some I know that have used it –
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Wed – leg day – had to train in hotel gym as they took ages sorting car and then forgot baby seat
However was a good session
Legs – all sets listed work sets
seated ham curls. – 3 sec negative – x 10, x 10, x 8F then BO x 14F
Extensions – 3 sec negative – x 10, x 10, x 10, x 9F, BO x 14F
Leg press – x 15, x 15, x 15, x 14F, x 10F – was suffering in the heat here
1 leg leg press – x 10, x 10F, x 7F
SLDL on smith – x 10, x 10, x 10, x 10
Split squats – x 10, x 8Fon wake – Steps, abs, posing.
Check in sent to AJ
all meals n – rice cooker, scales etc all turned up so we are good to go.
Picking up all supplements tonight so GH will be back in
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Hilly
MemberFebruary 28, 2023 at 6:43 pm in reply to: What range should 200mg of exogenous Test E come back as?So its very hard for us to state this as there can be quite alot of variance IME depending on how you are dosing and how close to the jabs you had bloods done.
In general 150mg would usually see some one around 30-60mmol – this is certainly what I am seeing lately with clients running ROHM and Quanta that are on this dose. Usually closer to 50-60 TBH.
However as a TRT standard dose is 125-150mg and the goal of this is to put people top end of range it would be safe to presume this dose should see you around 30mmol.
Its possible the UGL labs may be over dosed for example, im just stating what I have seen with clients especially recently.
I would be inclined to say the current drug being used is under dosed based not his reading but it could be that you had the bloods taken far away from an injection etc and potentially missed a couple of days etc etc. I cant say for sure its under dosed of course but I would say this could be the case
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Hilly
MemberFebruary 28, 2023 at 6:40 pm in reply to: Sudden spike in blood pressure and elevation in heart rateanother possibility here – if you have gone from using under doses test to fully dosed test and increased to 400mg you may be seeing a spike in E2 which would give more water retention especially in the first few weeks as levels raises which would then cause an increase in BP and lead to these side effects also.
Can we just get a clear picture.
Are you now just taking 400mg of the new hopefully correctly dosed test or are you also taking the NPP and primo.
As 400mg test plus 200mg NPP is going to aromatise alot and for most 200mg primo would not be enough to manage E2 and keep it favourable.
So it may be worth altering these doses to manage this better – dropping the now correctly dosed test back down to 250-300mg.
I would be trying to manage this and get this all set up correctly and then using the least amount of BP meds needed instead of 80mg tel plus the other and riding this out personally.
Its hard for us to work with you on this over the forum as these things take monitoring to get them perfect for each person.
I would defo do as the gym above suggest – take some rest if your feeling run now.
Reduce the volume back down also.
Potentially look at adjusting the doses as I said above as this is a likely scenario
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
If you enjoy them and they digest fine I see no issues as using them as part of a balanced meal
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
hello bud, firstly congrats on the pregnancy 🙂
So im with Ryan here – go 300mg test and milk this and then add in 200mg primo – move on from here.
GH can be brought in straight away at the 4iu as you were before IMO
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Clen works very well for fat loss – start 20-40mcg depending on what tablets you have and then taper up minimally only when needed. Which is a call to make yourself.
You should notice increase in RHR, increase in body temp and potentially some shaking.
i have just done a video on my IGTV that would be worth a watch 🙂
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
its very hard to say here as it could be E2 or progesterone – I would recommend getting bloods done ASAP as this info would be vital for prep anyway and setting things up as you move forward.
I like all clients to gather this information around this time so we can adjust things as accurately as possible for the run in.
Without the bloods we would just be guessing. Technically on these doses most would be totally fine – its possible your test may be underused, its possible progesterone could be really high but impossible to say for sure
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market.