Hilly
Forum Replies Created
-
I have seen this mentioned a few times over the years.
It really always seems like people just trying to come up with a gimmick to fix something that doesn’t need to be fixed.
Could this work – possibly but I am yet to see any real world evidence of people making progress doing so.
I also feel 1g per kg of protein plus just 30-40g EAA per day is simply not enough Doirall protein for those with our goals and for any one needing larger amount of kcal this is going to mean huge amounts of carbs and fats which is potentially going to bring about a range of other issues that may stress the Gut amongst other things.
Ludovico also suggests to use minimum fats, atleast on TD. It’s not hard to see his athlete eating more than 800-1000g of carbs per day, with 30-40g of fats.
His explanation is that bbing is an anaerobic sport, so carbs are the main fuel.
What’s your toughts also on such amount of carbs with those fats?[/quote]
Are his clients natural or assisted? That low total fat is Imo not ideal for hormonal function and science would back that up.If there assisted then its a different ball game.
carbs are a more efficient fuel source, he is not wrong there.
However I would feel like crap eating 1000g carbs per day with very low fats –
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
The blood markers indicate you may of been poorly at time of bloods.
HDL – I would look to increase your good fat in take if you can however for alot of us getting HDL higher than this on cycle is difficult. If you are not using TBJP love heart then I suggest adding this in.
LDL – is IMO fine but adding in some HIT cardio would help
Prolactin is a tad high – vitamin B6 300mg will bring this down
progesterone is a little high but if your getting no sides I would not worry here.Free test and test are high as you would want.
E2 is in a good spot –
SHBG is fine – its the AAS lowering this and common on cycleInstagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I would recommend adding in TBJP vital support – this will cover lots of the things raised here.
Would defo be bringing in the omega 3.
I would also be doing some HIT cardio to bring down the LDL.
TBJP halcyon or similar will decrease cortisol.
It defo looks like the test is under dosed or bunk bud – Cant see any LH / FSH levels to confirm if there is shut down or not
Thank you mr. Peter for your response. I already got rid of the test compound as a 3.02 ng/dl was a bit disappointing. I switched to test E. Can I ask you a question regarding cardio? I started doing not too long ago, 30min walks at night every day except on quad days and sometimes when I have hamstrings. Will it suffice or should I opt for something more tasking?
[/quote]
My pleasure bud 🙂I would out in 2 sessions of HIT per week
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
How long have you been training?
How long have you been on point with your eating?
How much progress have you made during this time.the longer you hold off PED use the better IMO
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
As above – I never really lower protein for any one.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I would simply work your carbs down from here – pull these back to 250g initially training days and 225g rest days.
I would as Clare states track steps and make sure your getting a set amount daily and then drive this up to increase fat loss.
I am always a fan of keeping food high for as long as you can and using output to drive fat loss for most.
Do you think its cool to pull back again if i just dropped it 3 days ago[/quote]
Depends what happened in the last 3 daysInstagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I have seen this mentioned a few times over the years.
It really always seems like people just trying to come up with a gimmick to fix something that doesn’t need to be fixed.
Could this work – possibly but I am yet to see any real world evidence of people making progress doing so.
I also feel 1g per kg of protein plus just 30-40g EAA per day is simply not enough Doirall protein for those with our goals and for any one needing larger amount of kcal this is going to mean huge amounts of carbs and fats which is potentially going to bring about a range of other issues that may stress the Gut amongst other things.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
1.5g for lean body mass is great, or 1-1.2g per pound for standard bodyweight.
put simply , if you eat 250g protein a day from real whole foods, you are entirely set 🙂
x 2
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Seeds are a great source of fats and fibre etc as you say – so if you enjoy them 100% add them into your meal plan were suitable.
If you dont like them then get your fats from other good sources as mentioned above.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Agree with the above – high quality protein is just as good as meat as a protein source
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Sounds like an issue with the gear to me, I would switch to a different lab.
You also need some deep tissue on those sites and to rest them for a while.
Check http://www.spotinjection.com for other areas to jab
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
There are lots of threads on this for good reading for you bud.
If you simply cant afford the primo then mast is a suitable substitute. I dont feel its as good in a growth environment as Primo is but it controls E2 better so would allow you to have the test a little higher if looking to grow.
I agree with J and would start with a 1:1 ratio.
I would then access my hormones via bloodwork at week 5-6 and asses from there
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
thats a big dose of GH my man – what is rest of cycle like ?
So I would be adding in 25mcg t3 and increasing t4 to 150mcg – I would be tempted to say the t4 may be bunk but it would be first time I have seen that so that very high dose GH may be really taking its toll on t4 levels.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Thursday – checked in with Aj – Rest day
Slight reduction in Meal 1 carbs but no other changes
Am – abs/steps/posing.
All meals in
Super tired today so I will be going for my PM walk soon and getting an early night.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
The thing with training is many approaches work and in truth 1 isn’t simply better than the other. Its about finding what you enjoy and what you find works best for you.
I am not a fan of just taking approach in my sessions – I personally like to use straight sets, rest paused sets and drop sets were I feel they are warranted.
My personal thought are some exercises lend themselves better to one approach than the other.
You may also consider were you are at with your current goals – Growing/dieting and were these methods may be suitable or not suitable.
I would be hard pushed however to say drop sets is way more effective than straight sets. Would reaching failure from a reduced load due to fatigue drive as much stimulation as reaching failure from a straight set when fresh with maximal load – its a great top for debate but personally I would be inclined to say the 3 straight fresh sets may produce more stimulus overall.
There may even be science that looks into this some were in studies. What would rule all for me is what you enjoy doing the most as others have said
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market.