Hilly
Forum Replies Created
-
reads – readings/numbers
Gotcha. Have you noticed any irritation at all from the quanta test e? [/quote]
Nothing bud – tiny bit of Pip but nothing major and common in most properly dosed test IME TBHInstagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Hilly
MemberFebruary 7, 2023 at 6:08 am in reply to: Question for primo and and Anavar use for femalesSorry what’s the question?
Would that be a good combination for amount and timings for a 10 week cycle[/quote]
You really need to start a new thread.include more detail – Pics, goals, time training etc etc
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
If you’re asking when would be a good time to increase food, then it comes down to several factors. If your body composition is in a decent place and gym performance is stalling, then this would be a good time to add more food. Equally if scale weight hasn’t budged for a while and body composition is acceptable, regardless of performance, then adding more food would make sense.
Generally protein would stay the same and if fat amounts are adequate for health, then increasing carbs is usually the best option for digestion.
Once carbs get high, then you can then look to increasing fats, although this is very person dependant as some people can tolerate higher fats than others, as with higher carbs.
how to know the body reaction ? if look fatter we need cut carb or fat? always got this question on here
[/quote]
So i think you are trying to ask if output is the same how much % of carbs do we need of the total intake?This is person depending, some find they look and feel better on higher carb and some on lower.
IME the leaner you are the better you look on the higher carb total and the higher the BF the better you will look on lower carb.
As we how water in Fat tissue to if we have a higher body fat amount we will hold more fluid and look softer
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Tuesday – weight – 220lb 0 up 2-3lb since check in from dropping the clen and cardio.
No increase in food and high day was removed this week.
Quite work day today – meeting with new accountant, physio again on shoulder and lat.
lots of time with Arilena.
Training arms later.
Just off to do abs/posing/steps
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Monday – a good day overall.
Abs/glutes/adductors and some casual steps fasted.
all meals in
All work done.Trained shoulders/chest – right shoulder was not to painful so improvement here but still far from ideal.
Seated Atlantis lateral raise – 4 x 10-12 – last set a drop set
Atlantis press with a dead stop – x 10, x 8, x 6F, x 13F
Rear delt pec dec – x 15, x 15, x 12F, x 10F
Seated DB front raise – x 10, x 10, x 9F
seated shoulder press. – piston reps – x 15F, x 12F
Seated DB lateral FST 7 – 7 x 8 with 30 seconds between reps.Decline chest press – 4 x 15-20 reps
Incline chest press with dead stop – 3 x 8Reason for using dead stop when pressing is so it doesn’t hurt my ruined pec.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
exceptional this was meant to say
I thought so. & reads? [/quote]
reads – readings/numbersInstagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Have you changed anything in terms of sauces/sodium/condiments?
Any natural supplements
Only thing I can think of as this doesn’t make sense.
Unless the mast is not mast and what ever it is has actually spiked E2 but then the water wouldn’t drop away over night as drastically as it seems to be IMO
No I haven’t changed nothing this week I started taking supplement needs sleep stack from Monday/Tuesday and added in some ashwagandha on Friday could it be one of theses? This morning I actually woke up with my right nipple sore so could be to do with my e2 levels. I’ve never had a problem with my source but never say never so could be the masteron.[/quote]
if you started taking these and then the issue started I would be pulling these and seeing what happens first[/quote]
Hi mate thanks for your reply. yes I did pull them but they probably not the cause. Received bloods back today.
Albumin 40g/L
SHBG 9nmol
Oestradiol 481nmol
Testosterone 52nmol
Free testosterone 2.1nmol
Prolactin 425 mlu
DHEA Sulphate 9.2 umol
This is the worse my bloods have ever been by far.
Obviously the mast isn’t mast that’s the problem.I did try new brand so will be going back to the usual one. I pulled everything last week anyway. Would i benefit from taking p5p for my prolactin here just let it come down? [/quote]
I would say the proviron may be bunk to.I would adjust things to correct blood work.
Bringing E2 down will bring prolactin down to
Short term p5p will help 3-400mg daily
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I would push hard into the holiday. Lots of fat can be lost by the time may comes.
Use the holiday as a little break / rest. Try to control eating as best as you can.
Then go again based on how you look post holiday etc.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I can’t see pics either but if you feel you have fat to shift then you need to shift it.
I would get your steps up to 10k daily from here to be honest. Your steps are just to low n it’s a very easy way of increasing fat burning.
From here I would look to remove carbs in meal 1 on rest days and potentially training days if you train later in the day.
You want to be pushing hard into Ramadan so you can maintain during that phase.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Sunday – Rest day and a day with Arilena and my mum which has been great.
No cardio etc. Just steps at 10k – half done chasing Arilena around a soft play.
Going to be a meal down, for some strange reason I feel exhausted and sick so im going to have this next meal and then go to bed I think.
ive got no protein until 2moro so cant even smash a shake during the night.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
That is quanta test and ROHM Eq and mast
I have seen exception reads from both ROHM and Quanta in the last 4 weeks
Hi Hilly, what do you mean by exception reads? [/quote]
exceptional this was meant to sayInstagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
If you want to train as Arnold did I would suggest buying one of his books tbh.
Ppl is for most imo better got size in earlier stages of development
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Hello bud
I see no issues running the test for 20 weeks as at this dose the chances of any negative sides are super slim.
However if sleep is being impacted quite bad and this could be effecting progress I would be tempted to drop to a cruise / Trt based on this.
Address the sleep apnea issue so it’s not an issue moving forward.
Use this time to solidify the tissue added while correcting sleep issues.
From here it may be worth a tidy up and then pushing on. If your prone to sleep issues getting heavier from here may make them worse if you can’t find the issue.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
In simple terms.
I always draw with a green.
I always inject with a orange. 1inch unless I am super lean or pinning front delts then I’ll use a shorter one.
You can take insulin pins for all but need to push quite firmly into the site to make sure it’s going deep enough or can get aggravated
I had a couple of clients trying to use them for lats n had constant issues.
I always jab post shower or use a wipe on the site.
I always heat the oil in the syringe personally under a hot tap for 30-40 seconds – this seems to help a lot.
Hi Peter,
Do you use orange inch for lats aswell? I’ve been using inch 1/4 blue for delts and glutes but want to move to delts and lats and orange needles
Cheers [/quote]
Hey.Yes 1 inch orange for lats to
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Ive never really felt anything from yohimbine use personally.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market.