Forum Replies Created

Page 457 of 1276
  • Hilly

    Member
    February 5, 2023 at 3:28 pm in reply to: Pining and Sterilization?

    In simple terms.

    I always draw with a green.

    I always inject with a orange. 1inch unless I am super lean or pinning front delts then I’ll use a shorter one.

    You can take insulin pins for all but need to push quite firmly into the site to make sure it’s going deep enough or can get aggravated

    I had a couple of clients trying to use them for lats n had constant issues.

    I always jab post shower or use a wipe on the site.

    I always heat the oil in the syringe personally under a hot tap for 30-40 seconds – this seems to help a lot.

    Hi Peter,

    Do you use orange inch for lats aswell? I’ve been using inch 1/4 blue for delts and glutes but want to move to delts and lats and orange needles

    Cheers [/quote]
    Hey.

    Yes 1 inch orange for lats to

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    February 4, 2023 at 9:58 pm in reply to: Not feeling yohimbine

    Ive never really felt anything from yohimbine use personally.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    February 4, 2023 at 9:57 pm in reply to: Lantus: pro’s and con’s

    So your doctor is correct – they do calculate it medically to peoples needs – However its only what they think they need based on a average pens and not tailored to what each individual actually needs

    I can imagine what your doctor means my mixed signals is that again for a normal person who doesn’t need insulin if they were to take lantus then there pancreas may over produce or under produce based on what BG levels it is seeing. Which could cause an issue potentially as alot of normal people go long periods of time without eating and then eat a larger feed that is usually higher GI food, not balanced and could cause a hypo.

    for example you can hypo from lantus use if eating large bolus carb portions that are low in fat.

    So I can see were he is coming from being a doctor to normal people and relating this to every day life and what he sees and what in reality is normal.

    you have to remember doctors are not trained nor have experience with people eating like we do and thus they do not have experience with what these drugs may do outside of there scope of practice. You would be very hard pushed to find any general doctor that would tell you this was a good idea.

    Now remember none of us are doctors and none of us are qualified to give advice on insulin and we can only base things own our self learned knowledge and experience of use. Which can be just as valuable but is not medical advice.

    For those into bodybuilding then IMO we can look for the following benefits.

    Increased uptake of glycogen and then benefits that come with this.
    Increased levels to some extent in IGF
    some pancreas relief if we are eating super high levels of carbs. I dont think there is that much of a need for this in most who think they need this benefit but it is a benefit none the less.
    Increased transport of amino acids
    Increased protein synthesis.

    So there are alot of benefits that will aid our goals.

    negatives

    Potential to go hypo if you eat a large carb meal that is low in fat – happened to me twice couple of weeks back on a high day
    Over use of insulin can mean the body adapts and we need more and more as time goes on. This is only really seen in people using alot for prolonged periods so is not something we should ever see but would still be classes as a negative I suppose.

    so for me lantus is a great tool and something I have been using for a pretty long time both myself and with clients.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    February 4, 2023 at 8:35 pm in reply to: Extra primo or mast: bulk phase

    In an ideal world I would get bloods done and check my hormones. Then I would base the change on this.

    In terms of overall growth it may be better adding in 100mg test and 100mg primo.

    if bloods show E2 is already high and your getting signs of issues then mast would be the better move as it controls E2 better.

    If you find this test dose is perfect for you then 200mg primo makes sense as it is IMO more favourable for growth than mast.

    its all about suiting this stuff to you

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    February 4, 2023 at 8:33 pm in reply to: Advice on Blood Results

    Hello bud – they are not showing. Could you try posting again or typing out please

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    February 4, 2023 at 8:32 pm in reply to: Dosages

    Thanks Peter. I’ve always struggled to find proper info on cycles. Most of the people I know personally have no knowledge of what they’re taking and think more is better. I’ve always kept dosages on the lower end to see how my body responds with side effects. Only thing that effected me was tren. Had bad night sweats and anxiety. Thinking about trying test primo and NPP at 200 each. Been over year since I’ve been on anything. I’m 34 and my test levels were low 200s.

    I am a fan of this mix for some.

    I tend to start people with 200mg test, 200mg primo, 150mg NPP split MWF – asses things at week 5-6 – get bloods done and then see what if anything needs changing

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    February 4, 2023 at 8:29 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Saturday. -Car is working fine thankfully now lol.

    Checked in with AJ – We are pulling clen out and dropping all cardio this week as my weight dropped hard – 218lb this morning which is light.

    No high day this week

    He still wants abs done fasted 5 x plus glutes/adductors 3 times and posing 5 times so im really still doing cardio lol.

    all meals in

    Trained back and strength was very good – just working through this painful shoulder issue.

    All sets are hard work sets

    Prime pull down – x 10, x 8, x 6F, x 12F
    T bar row – x 8, x6F, x 12F
    1 arm dead stop HS rows – x 10, x 10, x 8F
    HS pull down – x 12, x 10F
    Upper back chest support row – x 12, x 12, x 11F
    Seated cable V grip row – x 12, x 12, x 9F
    Shrugs – x 15, x 15, x 13F

    posing afterwards.

    Strength was very good using the Lower rep ranges and a nicer change –

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    February 4, 2023 at 8:25 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Did you get your bloods back mate?

    I did bud

    Test was 150

    E2 was 85[/quote]

    Happy days, what lab you been using?[/quote]
    That is quanta test and ROHM Eq and mast

    I have seen exception reads from both ROHM and Quanta in the last 4 weeks

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    February 3, 2023 at 9:29 pm in reply to: Gaining Phase

     

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    February 3, 2023 at 9:24 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Friday – Was a good day until I went to go gym. Stopped at shop and then my car wouldn’t start FFs – so no training

    Cardio done
    Very busy work day
    Training day meals in just adjusted last 2 meals.

    Not end of world

    check in day 2moro and back day.

    On we go

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    February 2, 2023 at 8:52 pm in reply to: Low Test Readings From Recent Bloodwork

    Hey pal,

    Thank you for your feedback. I am 37. I have vital support and love heart and just started taking it.

    What was the recommended protocol you mentioned for bringing down the LDL levels apart from ensuring low saturated fats and increasing good fats, fish, avocados etc. Should I increase cardio output too (10k steps and 2 x 40 min Incline Walks currently)

    In terms of lifestyle, I vape, I last had a drink over Xmas but otherwise, try and keep things in check (unless away on holiday).
    I do get sweet cravings which can end up going through half a bar of chocolate but this year since the cut have kept it in check on the reverse out. I have cut out all dairy less a splash of milk in a cup of tea a few days a week, and really only eat chicken, prawns as meat sources
    Here is also a list of current supplementation

    Multivitamin 2 tabs

    Vitamin C 2000mg

    Vitamin D2+K2 125ug + 100ug

    Milk Thistle 45mg

    Glutamine 15g

    EAA 15g

    Creatine 5g

    Vitamin B + 91mg, 50mg

    Vitacholine 83mg

    5 HTP Plus 45mg

    Vitamin D3 125ug

    Omega 3000mg

    Magnesium Citrate 2000mg

    Biotin 2500ug

    Whey Isolate 50g

    VSL 3 Probiotic 1 sachet

    Dextrose 40g

    Ashwaganda 1000 mg

    JP Love Heart 1

    Thank you again for your advice

    [/quote]

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    February 2, 2023 at 8:50 pm in reply to: Sudden weight fluctuations

    Very strange if nothing at all has changed.

    Are you using any AAS – if so ow long have you been on? Sometimes people see a random jump in scale weight between weeks 3-5 as levels peak.

    Other thing is could be the scales as Clare says

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    February 2, 2023 at 8:47 pm in reply to: Advice with blood results

    Also what brand of AAS are you using as thats a very good reading

    Good morning Peter.

    I’m using Southern Ghost Sus, I was told its a high reading as I pinned the night before the test.

    I was also advised to register to give blood too, forgot to say that in my first post, sorry.

    Thanks for tip on splitting the dose to MWF, would that be the same if I ran Mast E too? Appreciate your help. [/quote]
    Yes, no matter what I do favour people split there jabs ideally MWF as IME this gives a much better hormonal profile

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    February 2, 2023 at 8:46 pm in reply to: Dosages

    It is impossible to tell you to be honest as there is way more that goes into it than people think.

    the best way of doing things is basing it on how you respond to the drugs and how your blood work looks on them.

    So if wanting to run a test/deca cycle I would start with 200mg of each – then in 5-6 weeks get a blood hormone test done and see what this shows plus assessing how you feel, look and how progress has been and then evaluate using all of this.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    February 2, 2023 at 8:44 pm in reply to: First cycle

    first have you watched the first cycle educational video ?

    I would just run the 300mg test split into 2 jabs of 150mg Monday and thursday

    I would check my hormones via blood test at week 5-6 and then asses from here . Ideally you shouldn’t need to take anything else

    Thanks for the reply, yeah I watched it but was wondering if in the video when he mentioned the tamoxifen was just to ensure that he wouldn’t need to use aromasin due to the amount of damage it does to lipids etc

    Do you think it would be best to have them on hand anyways?

    Also which blood test would you recommend for a cycle of just test?

    Thanks mate [/quote]
    having tamox on hand would not be a bad idea.

    You need to check
    testosterone
    E2
    prolactin
    Free test

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

Page 457 of 1276