Forum Replies Created

Page 458 of 1276
  • Hilly

    Member
    February 2, 2023 at 8:43 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Thursday. -Rest day

    Cardio done
    Busy work day
    All meals in.

    Rinse and repeat mode currently

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    February 2, 2023 at 8:42 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Did you get your bloods back mate?

    I did bud

    Test was 150
    E2 was 85

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    February 1, 2023 at 10:44 pm in reply to: Betaine HCl Supplementation

     

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    February 1, 2023 at 10:40 pm in reply to: Low Test Readings From Recent Bloodwork

     

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    February 1, 2023 at 10:36 pm in reply to: HEART

    In general if i had a worry like this then I would personally not be looking to push a comp prep.

    You may be able to do it as safe as possible but then this may not produce the best look so would it even be worth it???

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    February 1, 2023 at 10:35 pm in reply to: Help/ advice please!

    Have you changed anything in terms of sauces/sodium/condiments?

    Any natural supplements

    Only thing I can think of as this doesn’t make sense.

    Unless the mast is not mast and what ever it is has actually spiked E2 but then the water wouldn’t drop away over night as drastically as it seems to be IMO

    No I haven’t changed nothing this week I started taking supplement needs sleep stack from Monday/Tuesday and added in some ashwagandha on Friday could it be one of theses? This morning I actually woke up with my right nipple sore so could be to do with my e2 levels. I’ve never had a problem with my source but never say never so could be the masteron.

    [/quote]
    if you started taking these and then the issue started I would be pulling these and seeing what happens first

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    February 1, 2023 at 10:34 pm in reply to: T4 before blood work?

    yes i would take the t4 as normal.

    I do agree on not taking the test as they have said as it could nd would likely give a false reading

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    February 1, 2023 at 10:33 pm in reply to: “Precomp” diet without competing for better set up in offseason?

    4kg off would be about right, However this would not be 2 weeks out condition based on pics – you’d want potentially 6kg maybe a little more I feel to be inside out show ready at 2 weeks out

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    February 1, 2023 at 10:31 pm in reply to: “Precomp” diet without competing for better set up in offseason?

    This is the condition I’m in

    Firstly you have an awesome physique, very impressive.

    Second I agree with the above, your idea is a very good one IMO and something I recommend alot. The leaner you get the better the growth phase will be

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    February 1, 2023 at 10:30 pm in reply to: Anavar

    Could she up it or stick to 5mg after two cycles?

    Depends on progress during the first cycles, overall goals and how well she is ticking all the other boxes IMO

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    February 1, 2023 at 10:29 pm in reply to: Advice with blood results

    Also what brand of AAS are you using as thats a very good reading

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    February 1, 2023 at 10:29 pm in reply to: Advice with blood results

    I would consider a blood let to reduce Heamo and heama.

    How is Blood pressure.

    If you are injecting once per week I would split your dose over 3 injections MWF.

    Adding masteron in will work – 200mg per week would have a good effect for most.

    I do agree with Kuba if your not getting any high E2 sides then there isn’t much of a worry IMO

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    February 1, 2023 at 10:26 pm in reply to: First cycle

    first have you watched the first cycle educational video ?

    I would just run the 300mg test split into 2 jabs of 150mg Monday and thursday

    I would check my hormones via blood test at week 5-6 and then asses from here . Ideally you shouldn’t need to take anything else

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    February 1, 2023 at 10:25 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Wednesday – high day
    No cardio, leg day so i miss this day and Arilena has been poorly all night so was up with her early on.

    All meals in
    All work done

    Legs – all sets listed are work sets

    lay ham curl – x 10, x 10, x 8F, x 12F
    Extensions – x 10, x 10, x 9F
    Leg press – 4 second negative – x 10, x 10, x 10, x 9F
    Pendulum – seeing how this felt on lower back – x 10, x 10, x 8 -nothing to failure here
    Extensions – 5 sets of 10 with 10 seconds rest between sets not letting going of tension
    1 leg ham curls – x 8, x 8, x 5F
    Seated ham curls – x 12, x 12, x 8F
    Smith squat widow maker – 1 set 26 reps

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    January 31, 2023 at 9:57 pm in reply to: Low Test Readings From Recent Bloodwork

    I cant see the bloods, Can you try and load again or type out please.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

Page 458 of 1276