Forum Replies Created

Page 460 of 1276
  • Hilly

    Member
    January 29, 2023 at 11:07 am in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Saturday

    Cardio done
    All meals in

    Was very tired as the day went on for some reason

    Trained back with 2 clients. My bad shoulder made this extremely painful n I’ve hurt my back which I think is linked

    Nothing major like

    Session

    Cable pull over – 3 x 12 – warm ups
    Hoist pull down – 3 x 10-12
    1 arm HS pull down – 2 x 8-12, 1 x 13
    Chest supported row – x 8, x6f, x 13f
    Low lat focused row – 3 x 10-12
    Upper back cable row – 4 x 8-12
    Shrugs – 3 x 15

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    January 27, 2023 at 9:12 pm in reply to: Advice needed

    How long have you been on

    How old are you

    are you using any HCG

    I have only done two cycles and been on for few months, I am 25 [/quote]
    I would get some HCG

    run 1000iu EOD from week 6 of nothing for 10 jabs total
    Then 50mg clomid daily for 30 days and nolvadex 20mg for the same 30 days

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    January 27, 2023 at 9:11 pm in reply to: 12 week mass cycle

    This is a terrible cycle IMO.

    Obviously we do not know anything about you so its hard to say what doses are relevant.

    I see no reason for that dose of EQ at all.

    I see no reason why you would run it for just 4 weeks – yes it would potentially add some AI benefit for the remainder but that dose is huge for that benefit alone.

    Switching from slow Deca to fast deca also makes no sense to me. Yes there could be a reason of allowing it to leave the system quicker but this makes little sense to me with these doses and time frame.

    Bringing tren in while running Deca/NPP is a very toxic/stressful mix and I see zero need for it – will bring about much more negatives than posives.

    Winstrol in a gaining phase is IMO a terrible move due to its impact on joints/tendons and bringing 0 that the other drugs are not already doing.

    Just running that dose of proviron for that period of time makes 0 sense.

    So to me this is not a great cycle at all, I could make an argument for some of it if I was trying to but it would be a poor one and I would not recommend doing this at all.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    January 27, 2023 at 9:07 pm in reply to: EQ for estrogen control

    Very person depending.

    Eq is very good at controlling E2 in general and I am a fan of using it for that. However how much you need specifically on this set up is very individual to you.

    Only way to find out is to run this for 6 weeks and then check bloods and see how you feel/look/respond to this set up

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    January 27, 2023 at 9:06 pm in reply to: Cycle opinion? I’m worried it’s too much but I want to trust coach

    fully agree with Kuba here.

    this makes no sense, he is literally just pulling stuff out of his arse and its terrible advice IMO

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    January 27, 2023 at 9:04 pm in reply to: High E2 post-cycle

    Defo dont use an AI – We want a set up that requires no AI use during TRT and cycles if possible

    Options would be.

    adjust dosing schedule – so split the dose 2/3 times a week or even micro dose daily.

    Possibly use a little masteron alongside the test for TRT.

    However which route to go is impossible to advise on until we see bloods

    Results in mate, screenshot attached but in case it doesn’t show properly-

    FSH <0.3iu/l

    LH <0.3iu/l

    Oestradiol 384pmol/l

    Test 43.4nmol/l

    Free Test Calc 1.24nmol/l

    Free Androgen Index 166.5%

    Prolactin 563miu/l[/quote]

    Morning mate, thanks for the comprehensive answer there. With the blood results in I was thinking reduce the dose from 125mg/week to 100mg/week to get test within normal range. Following your advice here I’ll get some insulin pins and do a bit of reading on subq injections and start to microdose daily subq. One question here if you don’t mind – if I was planning on taking 0.4ml / week intramuscular, does that equate to the same if I go subq or should I alter the dose due to different dispersal/absorbtion? i.e I can go 0.06ml 7x /week = 0.42ml so roughly the same dose OR go, say, 0.1ml 7x /week for 0.7ml total if subq doesn’t absorb as well?

    I’ll try to source some proviron to pull my levels into line until the microdosing sorts things out.

    Also, just on the mention of bodyfat possibly being the cause of the aromatisation – my bodyfat is not crazy high (about 14% and coming down weekly, just finished a massing phase and started a cut).

    Thanks again, Peter.

    [/quote]
    Keep the dose the same. No need to alter due to Subq from my understanding

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    January 27, 2023 at 9:03 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Friday –

    Cardio done with abs
    Busy work day
    All meals in

    Trained chest/shoulders due to missing session earlier in week for physio to work on bad shoulder. All sets listed hard working sets

    Seated chest press – 5 x 10-12 reps – last 2 sets to failure
    Incline chest press – 4 x 8 -15 – last 2 sets to failure
    Pec dec – 3 second negative and hold in contraction – 4 x 12 reps – last 2 to failure

    Standing Db laterals focusing on perfect form – 4 x 8-10 reps – last 2 to failure with partials
    1 arm leaning laterals – 4 x 15 reps – last 2 to failure with partials.

    Reduced volume session as shoulder is still painful -however I now know the cause and will be getting it worked on Monday that should be a quick fix.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    January 27, 2023 at 9:01 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    All cooked weights

    yup

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    January 26, 2023 at 9:33 pm in reply to: Advice needed

    How long have you been on
    How old are you

    are you using any HCG

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    January 26, 2023 at 9:32 pm in reply to: Would MK-677 be a good for promoting well being on PCT

    I would avoid the MK bud – no one I know has had good experiences with it, its terrible for insulin sensitivity.

    I would just run the Pct and focus on getting your hormones back.

    You have a very impressive physique and it looks like this was done naturally so I would just continue to do what you have been doing and work on being better 🙂

    Thank you Peter do you think the PCT sounds okay? And I won’t do mk677. I’m not sure if people like to recommend pcts but it’s just I want to try being my hormones back.[/quote]
    the only thing I would change is the nolva down to 20mg and clomid at 100mg first 5 days then 50mg for 30 days

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    January 26, 2023 at 9:31 pm in reply to: Start of cut

    Dont rush it
    do cardio
    dont change your training to higher rep stuff 🙂

    Have fun

    without more info cant help more than that

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    January 26, 2023 at 9:23 pm in reply to: High E2 post-cycle

    Defo dont use an AI – We want a set up that requires no AI use during TRT and cycles if possible

    Options would be.

    adjust dosing schedule – so split the dose 2/3 times a week or even micro dose daily.

    Possibly use a little masteron alongside the test for TRT.

    However which route to go is impossible to advise on until we see bloods

    Results in mate, screenshot attached but in case it doesn’t show properly-

    FSH <0.3iu/l

    LH <0.3iu/l

    Oestradiol 384pmol/l

    Test 43.4nmol/l

    Free Test Calc 1.24nmol/l

    Free Androgen Index 166.5%

    Prolactin 563miu/l

    [/quote]

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    January 26, 2023 at 9:21 pm in reply to: IM instead of subq

    Agree with sas – if your lean enough side/rear delt and even front delt for small amounts will be fine

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    January 26, 2023 at 9:20 pm in reply to: Back after a break, same dose?

    I would look to alter the cycle design to it is more optimal.

    I would try 300mg test and 200mg primo. This IMO would be better for overall muscle growth and optimising hormones

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    January 26, 2023 at 9:19 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Where do you get your clen for Peter?

    What’s your diet on both training day and rest days looking like now?

    Hey

    Local source for clen.

    Current meal plan for training days is

    Egg whites, 2 whole eggs and oats
    fish, Jasmine rice, coconut oil
    intra – EAA and sustain
    PWO – protein powder and sustain
    Fish and rice
    fish and rice
    Beef, eggs, egg whites and 100g cooked Jasmine rice

    Rest days

    Eggs, vegan protein and oats
    fish and rice
    Beef and rice
    fish and rice
    Fish and rice
    beef and veg

    Protein portions 9oz on rest days and rice portions 125g
    protein portions 8oz on training days and rice 200g

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

Page 460 of 1276