Hilly
Forum Replies Created
-
Agree with the above.
I have played badminton for cardio during 2 preps With no issues.
A real mans game 💪💪
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
whatever is most fun 🙂 , early years of bb for me where alongside playing rugby and i got pretty big and strong
my cardio of choice now would be sex if i could last more than 5 mins 😂 , move in whatever way is most fun
😂😂😂
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Tuesday- much better day overall.
No cramps. No dosing of Clen today
No cardio
Steps doneTrained arms later than usual. Nothing exciting
Day ran delayed as was getting a property sorted we are selling so was running between solicitor and estate agents all afternoon
High day n legs 2moro
All meals in today
Last meal. Rotated the beef for beef isolate as Arilena isn’t well so been with her n needed something quick
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Hi bud. I can’t see the blood work could try again or type it out
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Monday – didnt go to plan in terms of training etc.
So I was starting clen today at 25mcg EOD, last clen I took was a little weak I felt so I just popped a 50mcg this morning to see how it felt.
Well it hit me dam hard, not sure if there is a link to letting blood some how making the meds hit harder or these are just over dosed/spiked with something.
My HR was literally with 130 BPM goal just walking on a flat – I felt awful most of the day.
I had physio booked in anyway to work on this bad shoulder and neck so between the 2 I deiced to rest and not train at all.
Started with bad cramps and these have lasted most of the day.
so taurine is on route, Wednesday I will take 25mcg as I should of lol and off we go.
All is well other than that. All rest day meals in. Cardio/ abs/glutes etc done
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
firstly if they are lagging behind other parts or you dont feel progress is good I would start analysing your execution and exercise selection – making sure you are truly connecting with the muscles and the exercise picked are ones that help this and suit your structure better.
I would then have 2 chest/shoulder days potentially splitting volume evenly across both or having 1 chest dominant and 1 shoulder dominant.
I would make sure you are also putting additional nutrients on these days/around these workouts to aid in training/recovery/growth.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Agree with the above fully.
Supplements
TBJP omega pro
TBJP cure comingInstagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Hilly
MemberJanuary 22, 2023 at 7:40 pm in reply to: Does P5P help to get rid of slight gyno before it gets worse or should I use cabergoline? Thanksid say as none of us has suggested the caber its safe to say we dont think its a good idea bud 🙂
Its not a drug you want to use at all IMO unless you really have to due to sides.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Make sure you are fully hydrated.
Rest for 48 hours minimum prior
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Sunday – 226.5lb –
Rest day today and day with Arilena – No cardio needed, steps hit.
Blood let done with Eval
Bloods taken to check Test/E2all meals in
Need an early night for sure.
My right shoulder is in agony last few days for some reason – booked in for physio 2moro and all likely take it as a rest day
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Hilly
MemberJanuary 21, 2023 at 9:49 pm in reply to: Does P5P help to get rid of slight gyno before it gets worse or should I use cabergoline? ThanksAs above its very hard to say as the bloods were taken before you moved to cycle.
However I would stick on the P5P – I would lower the dose to 200mg once the gyno starts to go away.
If it doesn’t then I would retest bloods so we can get a clear picture and asses from there.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I agree with the above – This is very low indeed.
Its likely you are due a diet break and period at a little higher food wants the water weight drops off from the trip
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Saturday – Weight 227.5lb – down 2lb over the passed 2 weeks.
All meals in
Cardio done
Sleep was better
Very busy work day
Check in sent.Trained back wth 2 Clients so an adapted workout and then posing with them
1 arm HS pull down focusing on this lat imbalance – x 8, x 8, x 6F, Strength great here
1 arm HS row using a D handle with a dead stop – x 12, x 10, x 4F plus 2 forced – strength great here
Hoist pull down – x 12, x 10, x 10F
Prime upper back row – x 12, x 12, x 10F
T bar row – x15, x 15, x 12FGood workout. Nice to do some heavy straight sets for a change – tendons dont feel to bad and strength was good
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market.