Forum Replies Created

Page 463 of 1276
  • Hilly

    Member
    January 20, 2023 at 9:27 pm in reply to: Post Gynecomastia Surgery Advice

    hey

    With clients that have had this done I still take cautions and make sure we start low and keep E2 on the lower side and work up in stages to asses things just incase.

    in reality nothing we shouldn’t be doing on all cycles anyway but just choose to be cautious and make sure your still controlling E2 properly 🙂

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    January 20, 2023 at 9:25 pm in reply to: Push Up phase advice

    So I would go

    200mg test, 150mg NPP and 150mg Primo for the initial 5-6 weeks. I would then test hormones and see were these doses put you in this ratio.

    Then based on this plus progress, how you feel etc you can base any increase in dose/drug based on this info and enhance the cycle much more effectively.

    We know the the mix of test and npp will increase aromatisation higher than just test alone in general, We know primo will help control E2.

    How much this all happens is person depending so by doing this you can learn how it works for you and then how to alter things more effectively

    Put that way this ratio does make more sense! Honestly, on 200mg test 200mg primo I could feel my libido was kind of low whereas now on trt dose test the difference in feeling is pretty evident. As you mentioned test and npp will increase aromatisation and honestly I dont wanna dabble with an ai so given my previous experience with primo I figured I’d add it just to be safe.

    Thank you for your input, mr. Peter ! It was really insightful

    [/quote]
    my pleasure bud

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    January 20, 2023 at 9:21 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Friday – not the perfect day today – Arilena was up during the night – so I was late starting the day and then I hypo hard after meal 1.

    What is common for me and strange to some extent is that I am very insulin responsive and can get quite a few reactive hypos when food comes down.

    So my meal 1 today was – isolate, 2 whole eggs and 85g COR – pretty normal balanced meal – hit just under 2 hours and I hypo’d hard. I went to sit in the car to see if I could ride it out a little but that didn’t work so I sipped on a lucozade drink bu that didn’t bring me up and I was still shaking. My next meal was another COR and fish meal which was only going to cause the same issue so I had this and added a coconut bar thing to bring some fats in.

    I have had this issue several times in the past in prep so will feed back to AJ 2moro at check in – No insulin being used etc. this just happens. I will switch to Jasmin rice for all.

    So bar that all meals in.

    held off training till later as I felt pretty shitty for a while after this.

    Chest/additional delts.

    Incline machine with a dead stop – x 10, x 8, x 6, x 6, x 5F, x 10F – this felt really good so did some heavier work here.
    Seated chest press machine – x 10, x 10, x 9F , x 15F
    Pec dec – x 15, x 15, x 12F, x 9F
    Dip pec focused machine – x 15, x 15, x 13F

    Cable laterals – x 12, x 10F, x 8F,
    1 arm cable laterals leaning to the side – x 15, x 15, x 12F, x 9F with a drop set

    Cardio was done this morning with abs/glutes/adductors

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    January 19, 2023 at 9:33 pm in reply to: hip pain

     

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    January 19, 2023 at 9:32 pm in reply to: Test blend

    So i have used blended such as sustanon for TRt phases with good success so with this TRT based dose and the schedule proposed I think this would be fine personally based on experience with myself and others.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    January 19, 2023 at 9:31 pm in reply to: Push Up phase advice

    So I would go

    200mg test, 150mg NPP and 150mg Primo for the initial 5-6 weeks. I would then test hormones and see were these doses put you in this ratio.

    Then based on this plus progress, how you feel etc you can base any increase in dose/drug based on this info and enhance the cycle much more effectively.

    We know the the mix of test and npp will increase aromatisation higher than just test alone in general, We know primo will help control E2.

    How much this all happens is person depending so by doing this you can learn how it works for you and then how to alter things more effectively

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    January 19, 2023 at 9:28 pm in reply to: NovoRapid protocol pre / post?

    why are you looking to use the Insulin?
    What benefits are you wanting from it?

    this would dictate how you run it IMO.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    January 19, 2023 at 9:27 pm in reply to: First cycle opinions

     

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    January 19, 2023 at 9:24 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Thursday – Felt battered today which is expected after having to train so many days on the bounce.

    Rest day

    All meals in
    Cardio and abs done.

    Also I have switched from generic GH gen A to Pharma gene pens I have gotten from the anabolic pharmacist – to make sure what I am using is 100% – you can find his thread in the supplement section on here.

    It will be the firs time using Pharma stuff at higher than 2-3iu a day – So lets see if the cost/dose makes a difference over the next few weeks

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    January 18, 2023 at 8:49 pm in reply to: Push sessions A&B

    this looks ok to me IF these exercises are ones you connect best with.

    I would want a second tricep exercise personally but thats just me.

    In terms of volume again it comes down to what you can recover from and what allows you to progress best with.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    January 18, 2023 at 8:46 pm in reply to: Men’s physique split & workouts

    I would consider having 2 push days – one more chest focused and one more shoulder focused.

    Back I would have the volume a little higher or taper the volume up over time.

    This is just a rough idea as its hard when we dont know you but this is how you could focus things.

    Another option would be to have PPL days earlier in the week.

    Then a fourth day that hits the areas you want to bring up.

    i have used both methods with MP clients to good effect

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    January 18, 2023 at 8:42 pm in reply to: Bloodwork advice after pct protocol

    Hi, i cant see the bloods.

    However as the Pct is ran through doctors advice I would consult with him given the other issues going on buddy honestly.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    January 18, 2023 at 8:39 pm in reply to: Making Improvements on Low Test

    Is this approach of spreading out the risk profile across insulin, GH and AAS described in-depth on this site? I’ve only ever really seen John Jewett and Victor Black talk about this, but I’d love to hear the thoughts and the rationale behind it from JP or any of you guys.

    You are not spreading the risk you are simply making most out of each compound including the ones that do not cause issues if used sea sensibly

    All drugs can work in synergy so makes less to use less AAS and add bits like insulin and gh that do not bring about the same side effects for similar if not better results.

    That’s literally as simple as it is, nothing crazy or new or magic and it’s what has been done for many years before Victor even had a platform.[/quote]

    Do you think GH needs to be run for an extended period, could I say run it just on training days (4 a week) at 2-3iu pre bed for 12 weeks? Or does it need to go in and stay in for awhile? I’ve heard from some people it’s best to give your body a break from the GH dosing a few days a week so you can minimize some of the sides. I’d love to hear your thoughts. Kind of scared to touch GH because of all the gut horror stories and fearmongering lol.

    [/quote]

    Like alot of drugs the issues arise in the dosing.

    Considering doctors place people on GH for TRT this tells us there is no long term issues in certain doses.

    Anecdotally we seem to know that there are no real long term issues with the use of up to 2-4iu daily from what we have seen is the general consensus.

    We can then look to clinics all over the world that are happy to prescribe these doses for business men, celebrities and so forth for prolonged periods I would say its a safe assumption to say we can use them for prolonged periods with no issues.

    Most on here have been doing so for long times with no issues.

    You can be pretty sure most BB at the top level amateur / pro are using GH for long periods of time. Do you see any mens physique guys, classic guys with gut issues. Very few in the open these days TBF. Would all indicate its not GH related.

    Kuba has potentially one of the smallest/most pleasing waists you will see in BB as a fine example.

    So IMO and IME it is not a worry at all 🙂[/quote]

    So you think starting at 2 iu pre bed every day would be beneficial? Would using it pre fasted cardio be more beneficial to keep me leaner/help me lean out in a recomp?[/quote]
    yes i do, pre fasted cardio is better for fat loss and pre bed would be better for growth. IMO

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    January 18, 2023 at 8:38 pm in reply to: Clen and nebivolol

    I could see this counter acting some of the effects of clen but not all

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    January 18, 2023 at 8:28 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Wednesday – leg day and high day

    Not a bad day overall however have hypo twice – both times after my COR meal which is very common with myself on prep – its just to fast acting for me but will feedback this back to AJ

    Cardio done

    All meals in

    legs – as I trained them Sat I changed things up a tad and increased the pace to make sure the weight needed was a little lower. Was hard work but fun.

    Lay ham curls – straight sets – x 10, x 10, x 8F, x 12F
    Extensions – x 15, x 15, x 15, x 12f
    leg press – x 12, x 12, x 12, x11F
    1 leg leg press – 3 second negative – x 8, x 8, x9F
    1 leg ham curls – x 10, x 10, x 6f
    Seated ham curls – x 15, x 15, x 10F
    Extensions – 5 sets of 10 with 10 seconds rest between sets – brutal

    Job done.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

Page 463 of 1276