Hilly
Forum Replies Created
-
I cant see the pics here bud
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
As Kuba states you can reset or switch it out.
if you find you connect well with the movement and enjoy it I would look to reset first and start progressing back up again. When same issue arises then potentially switch it out
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Is this approach of spreading out the risk profile across insulin, GH and AAS described in-depth on this site? I’ve only ever really seen John Jewett and Victor Black talk about this, but I’d love to hear the thoughts and the rationale behind it from JP or any of you guys.
You are not spreading the risk you are simply making most out of each compound including the ones that do not cause issues if used sea sensibly
All drugs can work in synergy so makes less to use less AAS and add bits like insulin and gh that do not bring about the same side effects for similar if not better results.
That’s literally as simple as it is, nothing crazy or new or magic and it’s what has been done for many years before Victor even had a platform.[/quote]
Do you think GH needs to be run for an extended period, could I say run it just on training days (4 a week) at 2-3iu pre bed for 12 weeks? Or does it need to go in and stay in for awhile? I’ve heard from some people it’s best to give your body a break from the GH dosing a few days a week so you can minimize some of the sides. I’d love to hear your thoughts. Kind of scared to touch GH because of all the gut horror stories and fearmongering lol.
[/quote]
Like alot of drugs the issues arise in the dosing.Considering doctors place people on GH for TRT this tells us there is no long term issues in certain doses.
Anecdotally we seem to know that there are no real long term issues with the use of up to 2-4iu daily from what we have seen is the general consensus.
We can then look to clinics all over the world that are happy to prescribe these doses for business men, celebrities and so forth for prolonged periods I would say its a safe assumption to say we can use them for prolonged periods with no issues.
Most on here have been doing so for long times with no issues.
You can be pretty sure most BB at the top level amateur / pro are using GH for long periods of time. Do you see any mens physique guys, classic guys with gut issues. Very few in the open these days TBF. Would all indicate its not GH related.
Kuba has potentially one of the smallest/most pleasing waists you will see in BB as a fine example.
So IMO and IME it is not a worry at all 🙂
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Is this approach of spreading out the risk profile across insulin, GH and AAS described in-depth on this site? I’ve only ever really seen John Jewett and Victor Black talk about this, but I’d love to hear the thoughts and the rationale behind it from JP or any of you guys.
yeh as Kuba says – this is very common and practice and has been done in some form for many years.
Yes overall more drugs/AAS will lead to more gains but instead of just driving this up over and over we can sit at current doses and use other drugs such as being discussed to drive progress instead.
At some point there will be a stalling point and then if you want more, more AAS will be needed.
Nothing mind blowing, just been educated and using some sense 🙂
Go back a decade plus and this was being done or people would save insulin and GH to be used during off time or TRT phases to keep driving progress and this is an option to.
none of this stuff is really new, insta has just allowed people to put names to it and advertise it more.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Monday – another perfect day ticked off.
Cardio done plus abs and the above.
All meals in
Work done
Trained arms
Warm ups and then below sets are all hard working sets
EZ curl machine – 4 second negative and hold on contraction – 4 x 8 –
Cable EZ bar drag curls – 4 x 10
1 arm preacher curls – 4 x 10-12
21’s. – 2 roundsRope push down – done with 10 partials after each set – x 15, x 12, x 10, x8
Skull crusher machine – 4 second negative – x 12, x10, x 8, x 8
1 arm cable push down – 4 x 8
Tri set – 2 roundsJob done – great pump and little to no tendon pain which was great.
legs 2moro and a high day and again looking forward to this which is a nice change lol.
Hunger is creeping up which makes me happy TBH
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Have you watched the educational videos on here on first cycles ?
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Hilly
MemberJanuary 17, 2023 at 6:54 am in reply to: compete in my first show for experience or just continue to focus on growing?Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Hey man hope you’re well
Firstly, love the passion. When you’re genuinely passionate about something – you will usually make good progress in your field.
Ok so it’s a tough question as it’s a BIG one re your future so take with a pinch of salt if you may…
Here’s my 2 cents…
I’ve been to uni and have a degree in strength and conditioning. Does it directly help me with my current job? I would say yes, from a knowledge perspective but also because uni also taught me how to study and read properly, how to take in information and also how to be critical – ie, not to just believe everything I read. I question things and give opposite thoughts, a devils advocate you could say. Objective thinking…
Did I need my degree to do what I do today. Absolutely not. I did not NEED it at all.
Before coaching fully online I was an in person PT – so technically the only qualifications I’ve ever NEEDED for my line of work were level 2 and 3 personal training quals so I could get insured.
To be an online coach you don’t need any qualifications at all (I think this needs to be regulated but that’s a whole other conversation)…
If you’re passionate about helping people and happy to self study and learning on your own accord then you can indeed self teach (paid courses/seminars/mentors, free content, YouTube, following industry professionals etc) and you could start that now… (you could also do this alongside uni if you choose that path)
If you are passionate about wanting a degree and further depth into a certain areas then you could go to uni. I don’t think you NEED it. It’s more about what you want.
Uni certainly helped me develop as a person and a Critical thinker. And I’m deffo glad I did it.
So, I don’t really want to give a solid answer to your question of what I think you should do as it’s not my place. But, you can take my experience and thoughts and form your own from that.
Hope that helps 🙂
Fantastic post and I agree.
Having been to university and a curved a pretty good degree I feel this really has benefited me in many ways.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I find it very hard to see that food is an issue here if I am honest.
if your body is working fine and our meals are balanced we shouldn’t be going hypo eating these macros from normal healthy balanced meals.
what is your supplement set up like?
what carb sources are you using?
Hey Peter, my supplements are nothing out of the ordinary I would say, just zinc, vitamin c, vitamin d3+k2… if you ment supersupps I’m natural so no supersupps for me.My carbs sources are also basic white rice, oats, cream of rice, toast and CDX.Honestly I think my body is just burning through the food, for instance I’m constantly waking in the middle of the night starving and my last meals is pretty big, containing good amount of fat, carbs and protein.How much green veg do you have with meals ?
Your eating very low fat and higher glycemic index foods that will digest super quick. If your not adding fibre/roughage to slow down digestion and your fats are low as they are then this is a recipe to spike insulin and thus create a hypo.
You need to change the layout of your meals or as Kuba rightly states increase food in line with the rate your body is burning through food.
I would also expect you to be up double the weight your currently are at this stage atleast TBH[/quote]
Thanks for reply Peter.
I do 100-150g of veg per meal. Basically 10g of carbs per meal comes from vegetables.
As I’ve said I will be increasing food quite a bit and look for a higher rate of gain from now on.
I know I was holding myself back but looks like body really needs 5k+ cals to grow. No problem form my side as I always have huge appetit.
In terms of fat do you think that 65-80g of fat is low? And should I also increase my fat intake?[/quote]
when looking at that in ratio to other macro amounts it is on the lower side at 5k cals. Fats help slow digestion down and will result in the glycemic load of the meal being reduced which should reduce the insulin response from it and thus reduce the chances of a hypo 🙂[/quote]
I agree that my fats are not high at all but my body seems to work really well on high carbs, it’s just those hypos that happen sometimes, my performance is great and I also like to eat carbs way more than fats. I never really went with a higher carb approach but I can already see that this offseast calories will have to go pretty high so additional dietary fat will probably be needed.[/quote]
Hypoing between meals would be an indication that this set up isn’t working well for your body as its causing a serious imbalance with BG that is dangerous and unhealthy technically bud 🙂
Keeping fat on the lower side and carbs higher is a very good approach for most but making sure fats are in a place and total kcal to manage blood glucose so you can stay alive and not go hypo is what makes the plan most suited and best fit for you 🙂
[/quote]
Yes I expressed myself a bit wrong, I ment that my performance is way better on high carbs. But I totally agree with your statements. I will increase my total fats on both training and non training days and maybe go with slightly lower carbs than. I just hope digestion will not slow down too much.[/quote]
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Cardio update
5 x 35 mins – HR 120-130 BPM
Abs – post every sessionGlutes / adductor post cardio 3 x a week
Not a huge proponent of this. Feel like my legs (strongest part) will take a hit.
However no point hiring a coach n disagreeing. AJ says I do so done it shall be
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
This is a personal decision on how small you want to make increases.
for me I would want to go to 300mg and not just add in 50mg of testosterone, would want the slightly bigger dose and slightly bigger hormone increase.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
sadly buddy no coach will take responsibility, it will you have to be you , who makes the decisions.
If i was you, i would stay on a trt dose that has me at the upper end for testosterone , for a few months and see how i felt with the new medication and how my blood work was and what the doctors thought of my inflammatory markers. This would be my first step.
Im with J here 100% – never let any one tell you that you cant do what you love to do. That is a road for a very unhappy life and some mental health issues for sure for most over time.
it just means you are going to have to put more work in to overcome these measures and find what you can do and what you cant.
it will be a slow process and patience will be key but as the saying goes usually were there is a will there is a way.
Finding the right doctor/doctors IMO that are ver educated in this field and also understanding to your case personally and want to live a certain life style IMO would be key.
then potentially finding a coach that is willing to adapt everything to what works best for you and understand that it will be a slow journey that has to be worked between yourself, the doctor advice and them.
Stay positive and learn as much as you can about your body and what it responds to and what this situation means completely for you.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I find it very hard to see that food is an issue here if I am honest.
if your body is working fine and our meals are balanced we shouldn’t be going hypo eating these macros from normal healthy balanced meals.
what is your supplement set up like?
what carb sources are you using?
Hey Peter, my supplements are nothing out of the ordinary I would say, just zinc, vitamin c, vitamin d3+k2… if you ment supersupps I’m natural so no supersupps for me.My carbs sources are also basic white rice, oats, cream of rice, toast and CDX.Honestly I think my body is just burning through the food, for instance I’m constantly waking in the middle of the night starving and my last meals is pretty big, containing good amount of fat, carbs and protein.How much green veg do you have with meals ?
Your eating very low fat and higher glycemic index foods that will digest super quick. If your not adding fibre/roughage to slow down digestion and your fats are low as they are then this is a recipe to spike insulin and thus create a hypo.
You need to change the layout of your meals or as Kuba rightly states increase food in line with the rate your body is burning through food.
I would also expect you to be up double the weight your currently are at this stage atleast TBH[/quote]
Thanks for reply Peter.
I do 100-150g of veg per meal. Basically 10g of carbs per meal comes from vegetables.
As I’ve said I will be increasing food quite a bit and look for a higher rate of gain from now on.
I know I was holding myself back but looks like body really needs 5k+ cals to grow. No problem form my side as I always have huge appetit.
In terms of fat do you think that 65-80g of fat is low? And should I also increase my fat intake?[/quote]
when looking at that in ratio to other macro amounts it is on the lower side at 5k cals. Fats help slow digestion down and will result in the glycemic load of the meal being reduced which should reduce the insulin response from it and thus reduce the chances of a hypo 🙂[/quote]
I agree that my fats are not high at all but my body seems to work really well on high carbs, it’s just those hypos that happen sometimes, my performance is great and I also like to eat carbs way more than fats. I never really went with a higher carb approach but I can already see that this offseast calories will have to go pretty high so additional dietary fat will probably be needed.[/quote]Hypoing between meals would be an indication that this set up isn’t working well for your body as its causing a serious imbalance with BG that is dangerous and unhealthy technically bud 🙂
Keeping fat on the lower side and carbs higher is a very good approach for most but making sure fats are in a place and total kcal to manage blood glucose so you can stay alive and not go hypo is what makes the plan most suited and best fit for you 🙂
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
So im with J here – very well done on working out what works best for you.
if you feel good on these cycles and your progressing well then I feel adding in more test or NPP may not be a good move and create a lot more work to control E2 that wouldn’t be worth the gains that may come with it when looked at to the potential risks.
Possible ways of progressing things IF you need to actually progress the doses.
Adding in low dose var – 20-30mg pre workout would be a positive move.
Potentially looking at some insulin use like lantus would be a way of aiding in more growth without effecting your hormones at all – obviously this is a different approach but with you putting this much work in to figure all of this out you seem like a guy that would put the same efforts here in sensible use so could be a very viable option.
Funds allowing some GH would also help with again no impact on hormones.
Thank you for the input Hilly. I think that the var might be a good idea to progress later in the cycle and I will probably do that. What do you think about people saying that using GH or insulin puts a timer on your career? I’m only 22, so I don’t want to push things too hard and run the risk of cutting myself short. Do you think that using something small like 2 iu GH would be worth using without affecting my waist too much? Money is not a problem (as you can probably guess from my primo use LOL).[/quote]
hahaha yes I did guess that 🙂 but I always add that factor in as there are some people that do skint themselves for this area of BB when there is really no need for most of them.
so as Kuba states GH and insulin will not shorten the career and if anything potentially lengthen it if done right.
Gh as benefits on the body in terms of recovery that would if anything help keep your body healthier as you progress.
Insulin will help alleviate pancreas with again long term will help keep you healthy as you progress.
Combined they without a doubt will help you progress your physique with 0 toxicity compared to AAS.
so overall they would be a fantastic step in enhancing your physique while remaining healthy – if used right of course 🙂
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market.