Hilly
Forum Replies Created
-
So im with J here – very well done on working out what works best for you.
if you feel good on these cycles and your progressing well then I feel adding in more test or NPP may not be a good move and create a lot more work to control E2 that wouldn’t be worth the gains that may come with it when looked at to the potential risks.
Possible ways of progressing things IF you need to actually progress the doses.
Adding in low dose var – 20-30mg pre workout would be a positive move.
Potentially looking at some insulin use like lantus would be a way of aiding in more growth without effecting your hormones at all – obviously this is a different approach but with you putting this much work in to figure all of this out you seem like a guy that would put the same efforts here in sensible use so could be a very viable option.
Funds allowing some GH would also help with again no impact on hormones.
Thank you for the input Hilly. I think that the var might be a good idea to progress later in the cycle and I will probably do that. What do you think about people saying that using GH or insulin puts a timer on your career? I’m only 22, so I don’t want to push things too hard and run the risk of cutting myself short. Do you think that using something small like 2 iu GH would be worth using without affecting my waist too much? Money is not a problem (as you can probably guess from my primo use LOL).[/quote]
hahaha yes I did guess that 🙂 but I always add that factor in as there are some people that do skint themselves for this area of BB when there is really no need for most of them.
so as Kuba states GH and insulin will not shorten the career and if anything potentially lengthen it if done right.
Gh as benefits on the body in terms of recovery that would if anything help keep your body healthier as you progress.
Insulin will help alleviate pancreas with again long term will help keep you healthy as you progress.
Combined they without a doubt will help you progress your physique with 0 toxicity compared to AAS.
so overall they would be a fantastic step in enhancing your physique while remaining healthy – if used right of course 🙂
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Also no expiry date on bottle will it be fine?
yes IMO, Drugs really dont expire so to speak any way so its never much of a concern
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Monday – good day today.
Arilena slept great again thankfully.
No cardio today – steps 11k
all meals in no issues
supps in
Trained shoulders/addition chest
Seated lateral delts – x 12, x10, x 9f, x 13F BO
Shoulder press with a dead stop which seems to be better on my pec – x 8, x 8, x 6F, x 11F BO
machine press piston style – x 15, x 15, x 12F
Rear delts – x 15, x 15, x 12F, x 7F
Cable front raises – x 15, x 10, x 8F
FST7 Db side laterals – sets of 10 done with 20 seconds rest
Incline chest press – x 15, x 15, x 15, x 12F, x 6F
Hoist machine – pause in contraction – x 8, x8, x7F
Posing – focusing on the lat and trying to make things look as balanced as possible
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
awful drug,the insulin resistance basically makes any minor benefit you get from it worthless. – in fact in studies it was shown to lead to increased fat gain when all other GH secretagogues and administrations were seen to reduce fat.
x2 – played with it a few times on its early release and it never provided anything positive
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
have you tried running an exclusion diet to see if this removes any issues incase its related to certain foods?
Hey Hilly,
My diet right now is chicken breast, jasmine rice, pink salt, and fish oil. I also take a vitamin shoppe multi. I do notice that red meat seems to make it somewhat worse, and I feel the best eating a very restricted diet like this. I know that salmon and almond butter also work for me very well, but they won’t be added in until I’m deeper into the off season.
It seems that vegetables (especially spinach and squash) seem to upset my GI and exacerbate the stuffiness, so I took all veggies out and that definitely made a big difference. I am only on my 4th week of eating like this, so I will take a few more months and see if I can slowly add in a few other foods without any special reactions.
[/quote]
sounds like you are making the right moves. This is what I do with my digestive/health focused clients when they have issues like this.I would make sure to be using 20g glutamine on wake/empty stomach daily.
I would look into fodmap eating and try and follow the Low FODMAP veg that sit well with yourself.
It really is about keeping a food diary and adding things in slowly over time.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
have you had blood work done to make sure there are no issues here?
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Wake up, have a glass of water and relax for 10-15 minutes and then take them.
For myself – I get out of bed and drink a pint of water daily – get dressed, brush my teeth and then head down stairs and take my BG
taking them for a week makes sense to me for sure.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
is post-sleep dehydration normal?
Or is it because I don’t drink enough?
every one will be wake up less than fully hydrated which may impact BG levels and is known to in a people.
I find for most that train hard ands carry decent amount of muscle 4L is not enough.[/quote]
what is in your option enough?
[/quote]
For any one that trains hard, has above average muscle mass I like 5-6L per day without failInstagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
for most i feel 50-60g is the low end as long as they are all coming from good fat sources
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I find it very hard to see that food is an issue here if I am honest.
if your body is working fine and our meals are balanced we shouldn’t be going hypo eating these macros from normal healthy balanced meals.
what is your supplement set up like?
what carb sources are you using?
Hey Peter, my supplements are nothing out of the ordinary I would say, just zinc, vitamin c, vitamin d3+k2… if you ment supersupps I’m natural so no supersupps for me.My carbs sources are also basic white rice, oats, cream of rice, toast and CDX.Honestly I think my body is just burning through the food, for instance I’m constantly waking in the middle of the night starving and my last meals is pretty big, containing good amount of fat, carbs and protein.[/quote]
How much green veg do you have with meals ?
Your eating very low fat and higher glycemic index foods that will digest super quick. If your not adding fibre/roughage to slow down digestion and your fats are low as they are then this is a recipe to spike insulin and thus create a hypo.
You need to change the layout of your meals or as Kuba rightly states increase food in line with the rate your body is burning through food.
I would also expect you to be up double the weight your currently are at this stage atleast TBH[/quote]
Thanks for reply Peter.
I do 100-150g of veg per meal. Basically 10g of carbs per meal comes from vegetables.
As I’ve said I will be increasing food quite a bit and look for a higher rate of gain from now on.
I know I was holding myself back but looks like body really needs 5k+ cals to grow. No problem form my side as I always have huge appetit.
In terms of fat do you think that 65-80g of fat is low? And should I also increase my fat intake?[/quote]
when looking at that in ratio to other macro amounts it is on the lower side at 5k cals. Fats help slow digestion down and will result in the glycemic load of the meal being reduced which should reduce the insulin response from it and thus reduce the chances of a hypo 🙂Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
So im with J here – very well done on working out what works best for you.
if you feel good on these cycles and your progressing well then I feel adding in more test or NPP may not be a good move and create a lot more work to control E2 that wouldn’t be worth the gains that may come with it when looked at to the potential risks.
Possible ways of progressing things IF you need to actually progress the doses.
Adding in low dose var – 20-30mg pre workout would be a positive move.
Potentially looking at some insulin use like lantus would be a way of aiding in more growth without effecting your hormones at all – obviously this is a different approach but with you putting this much work in to figure all of this out you seem like a guy that would put the same efforts here in sensible use so could be a very viable option.
Funds allowing some GH would also help with again no impact on hormones.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Sunday – very tired today which is expected after the week in centre parcs and then training back to back to back.
no cardio need.
All meals in
soft play with Arilena this morning to add to the tiredness lol which was great fun.
Trained back with a client at David Lloyds.
Rope pull over – 5 sets 10-12 reps here – focusing on activation and warming up into work sets.
Machine pull down – 3 x 10 heavy work sets
1 arm machine pull down focusing on this left lat issue – 3 x 15 reps – The still feels a dead space on that left side.
1arm machine row – 4 x 8 heavy sets
HS upper back row – 4 x 10 hard heavy sets then a back off 15 reps holding for 2 second in the contraction.
V grip seated rows – 3 x 12-15 repsNot bad at all – some posing post workout to try and alter this lat issue which I seem to be able to in the front lat but not in the front double.
Last meal going in now and early bed for me as need to be up early for cardio before Arilena wakes as charl is on nights.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Echo what every one has said above
I would move to knee sleeves.
Reduce the load a little and focus on form and controlled execution and then work back up in weight safely.
I am also a big fan of always wearing tight leggings when training to for knee joint health – Sessions have just always felt better when I do this.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
In this instance i would work out your total sets per week you want to do for chest.
I would place 70% of them on Monday and the other 30% on Friday.
I would then make my Friday work in higher rep ranges –
You could play about with this and see what fits your body and what you can recover from.
Then over time you can look to increase volume in both sessions if its needed and recovery allows.
I would then put higher kcal/carb days on these 2 days also
Maybe a free meal the Sunday night also as you progress through your growth phase.
this is what I work towards with clients with similar goals.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Sorry I meant to add this is in addition to 150mg Test/week TRT
I suppose the answer is still the same tho.
If all is good in terms of bloods then technically there is no real reason to stop that we could give you.
once progress slows down or you move to a different phase etc then it would be time to change or when blood levels become elevated.
I would like to say its not a good ideal to just run any oral drug long term.
However as stated if there are no health issues showing then I would struggle to give you a true reason why you cant run it for long periods of time.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market.