Forum Replies Created

Page 466 of 1277
  • Hilly

    Member
    January 14, 2023 at 9:27 pm in reply to: Anavar 10mg

    Sorry I meant to add this is in addition to 150mg Test/week TRT

    I suppose the answer is still the same tho.

    If all is good in terms of bloods then technically there is no real reason to stop that we could give you.

    once progress slows down or you move to a different phase etc then it would be time to change or when blood levels become elevated.

    I would like to say its not a good ideal to just run any oral drug long term.

    However as stated if there are no health issues showing then I would struggle to give you a true reason why you cant run it for long periods of time.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    January 14, 2023 at 9:25 pm in reply to: blood sugar in the morning after getting up

    is post-sleep dehydration normal?

    Or is it because I don’t drink enough?

    every one will be wake up less than fully hydrated which may impact BG levels and is known to in a people.

    I find for most that train hard ands carry decent amount of muscle 4L is not enough.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    January 14, 2023 at 9:22 pm in reply to: First Blood Work – Do I Wait After Cut?

    I would get things done now – As it would be good to see if your test levels are dipping while you cut.

    I honestly dont think there should be much variance unless you are sub 10% BF or on a super low kcal diet trying to get there 🙂

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    January 14, 2023 at 9:21 pm in reply to: Carbs/fats ratio

    As Jordan states its very individual and needs to be worked out over time to see what your body responds to best.

    However I would not be getting most of my fats from dairy at all.

    I would be looking at
    Fatty fish such as salmon
    eggs
    Macadamia/olive oil
    seeds such as sunflower

    Much better source/quality of fats.

    Then play about with ratios to see were you feel/look and perform best

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    January 14, 2023 at 9:17 pm in reply to: Hypoglycemia in between meals

    I find it very hard to see that food is an issue here if I am honest.

    if your body is working fine and our meals are balanced we shouldn’t be going hypo eating these macros from normal healthy balanced meals.

    what is your supplement set up like?

    what carb sources are you using?

    Hey Peter, my supplements are nothing out of the ordinary I would say, just zinc, vitamin c, vitamin d3+k2… if you ment supersupps I’m natural so no supersupps for me.
    My carbs sources are also basic white rice, oats, cream of rice, toast and CDX.
    Honestly I think my body is just burning through the food, for instance I’m constantly waking in the middle of the night starving and my last meals is pretty big, containing good amount of fat, carbs and protein.

    [/quote]
    How much green veg do you have with meals ?

    Your eating very low fat and higher glycemic index foods that will digest super quick. If your not adding fibre/roughage to slow down digestion and your fats are low as they are then this is a recipe to spike insulin and thus create a hypo.

    You need to change the layout of your meals or as Kuba rightly states increase food in line with the rate your body is burning through food.

    I would also expect you to be up double the weight your currently are at this stage atleast TBH

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    January 14, 2023 at 9:13 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Saturday. -leg day and a high day – First one in a while

    Meals

    1 – 35g protein, 140g COR, berries
    2 – 35g protein, 100g COR, 75g carbs from low fat pancakes
    Intra – 50g carbs
    PWO – 25g protein, 100g COR, banana – 5iu log
    4 – 35g protein, 300g cooked jasmine rice
    5 – As above
    6 – 35g protein, 400g potato

    Legs with a client so volume was a little lower

    Seated ham curl – 4 x 10 reps – pyramid up -last 2 failure
    Extensions – 3 second negative, 2 second hold in contraction – 3 x 10 reps failure last one
    Leg press – x 8, x 8, x8, x 7F, x 12F
    1 leg leg press – x 10, x 10, x 8, x 9F
    Lay ham curls – x 6, x 6, x 6F, x 9F
    Glutes – x 15, x 15

    not as high volume as usual as done a load of steps this week in centre parcs and knees/legs were sore but a very good session overall

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    January 13, 2023 at 10:21 pm in reply to: Cycle Advice

    TBJP vital support and love heart as a minimum is what I recommend to all clients that use AAS.

    This proposed cycle will yield some very good gains if all is on point IMO

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    January 13, 2023 at 10:20 pm in reply to: Rohm Labs

    I use ROHM regularly as do several of my clients and always does the trick

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    January 13, 2023 at 10:19 pm in reply to: Shaving Body Hair

    The Philips one blade is very good but will take time.

    the pink Veet cream is what I use year round and is pretty good on sensitive skin

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    January 13, 2023 at 10:18 pm in reply to: Veggie and protein goals

    personally i wouldnt be trying to get this much protein in initially.

    I would start aiming for 77kg x 3 = 231g protein and shoot for this.
    Being veggie makes it much more difficult and in truth when working with clients that follow this path by the time they get protein high enough there tends to be some digestion issues.

    I would be using alot of TBJP vegan protein – 4 scoops per day would give you 120g protein.

    Then you have 100g to Make up from other sources

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    January 13, 2023 at 10:14 pm in reply to: Test 400 for trt

    Agree with the above – I see no issue in using this TBH

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    January 13, 2023 at 10:13 pm in reply to: First time cycle for womens fat loss

    Fully agree with Phoebe here.

    Then look to see if can get some TBJP cv burn – take this pre morning cardio.

    From there look into Yohimbine.

    I honestly think for most this should be efficient to loose all the fat any female wants unless looking to compete

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    January 13, 2023 at 10:12 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Friday – Long day – Arilena had me up during the night fr 2 hours and then up early to work before she woke and we packed to head home.

    Had a great week.

    glad to be home and in the gym tho.

    Arms today

    Preacher machine – 6 work sets – reps 8-12
    Skull crusher machine – 6 works sets – reps 10-14
    Dual cable curls – 3 x 8-12
    Crucifix PD – 3 x 10-12
    Db curl – 3 x 8
    OH rope – 3 x 12-15

    abs

    Not a bad session at all considering lack of sleep

    legs 2moro and a high day and for once I am looking forward to it which I have not in around a year lol.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    January 12, 2023 at 9:38 pm in reply to: Anavar 10mg

    The issue with running this for prolonged periods is your body may be shut down in terms of Test levels and your E2 will be very low.

    So its not ideal.

    However if blood work is fine and there are no issues and your seeing good progress then there is no technical answer TBH –

    aslong as you choose to really and feel fine/happy to.

    its a strange set up and far from what any one would do so hard to give an answer in realty

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    January 12, 2023 at 9:36 pm in reply to: Fighting Chronic Allergies

    have you tried running an exclusion diet to see if this removes any issues incase its related to certain foods?

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

Page 466 of 1277