Forum Replies Created

Page 467 of 1277
  • Hilly

    Member
    January 12, 2023 at 9:33 pm in reply to: Crashing in the afternoon

    You’re not eating properly during the day to sustain your energy, especially after training. Get some quality, whole food meals in instead of surviving on bars, oats and powders. Have meats, fish, avocado, vegetables, potatoes, rice etc in place of your bars and shakes. Add nuts/seeds to your oat meal. Make sure you are eating at intervals spread throughout the day too without having hours between some meals if possible.

    Clare nailed it.

    Looks to me like you need more balanced meals to give a better sustained release of energy during the day

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    January 12, 2023 at 9:32 pm in reply to: Knowing when to stop gaining weight in a bulk

    Bigger you are the leaner you appear to look, when you are smaller unfortunately the look is not the same in offseason

    Monitor
    Your blood sugars if they are in range, you are still getting good pumps in gym , perfomance is good and your lower back fat is NOT
    Hanging over your posing trunks – you are good

    exactly this – fully agree

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    January 12, 2023 at 9:31 pm in reply to: Hypoglycemia in between meals

    I find it very hard to see that food is an issue here if I am honest.

    if your body is working fine and our meals are balanced we shouldn’t be going hypo eating these macros from normal healthy balanced meals.

    what is your supplement set up like?

    what carb sources are you using?

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    January 12, 2023 at 9:28 pm in reply to: Need helping on how to properly cycle off into a cruise

    the esters will do the job for you, no need to taper

    x2

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    January 12, 2023 at 9:28 pm in reply to: Cycle Advice

    Hello bud

    cant recommend a supplier sorry.

    with E2 I always feel you want it top end of range or a little over as long as no high E2 sides.

    I cant comment on the rest as the values given above I am not familiar with so I cant give advice here sorry. maybe some one else can who is more familiar.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    January 12, 2023 at 9:25 pm in reply to: Mast with primo ?

    As long as the mix doesn’t drive E2 to low then yes I think it is a good mix

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    January 12, 2023 at 9:23 pm in reply to: Help needed 😬 Bloods after AI is out of system?

    @Hilly @Jordan_peters

    thanks for the reply guys, how long would you expect it to take for my body to settle once dropping down to a cruise dose?

    my cycle was going well until I added NPP, every increase I made was pretty simple on wether I needed to increase my Test or Primo to balance my A:E ratio, perhaps I was already at my maximum tolerable range of estrogen and the NPP tipped me over the edge and has just taken my body 3/4 weeks to tell me juggling the three compounds has been difficult! Would you continue with Ralox on the cruise dose to see if I can reduce the swelling? Thanks 😊

    At least 5-6 weeks

    yes I would until it reduces

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    January 12, 2023 at 9:22 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Thursday – another rest day – all meals in

    Cant wait to hit the gym 2moro

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    January 11, 2023 at 9:43 pm in reply to: Cycle advice

    Fully agree with Kuba here.

    I see no issues in starting now as moving to a cycle will aid in the cut IMO and drive a recomp effect to some extent.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    January 11, 2023 at 9:41 pm in reply to: Help needed 😬 Bloods after AI is out of system?

    So seems you have got your body all over the place at the minute.

    what I would do personally is simply pull back to a cruise dose.

    let your body settle and then move back into a cycle when all is good.

    get bloods done prior to this and then design the next cycle bette basing all changes of blood work.

    If there is still some form of gyno issue during the cruise then bloods here will give you an idea of what is going on.

    I just think moving on from here things are going to be out of wack for a while and the gyno may get worse well before it gets better

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    January 11, 2023 at 9:38 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Wednesday – another rest day

    Cardio done

    All meals in

    work done

    No training – turns out the gym here is way worse than I thought so I am going to have to train Friday to sunday to catch up.

    Not ideal but it is what it is

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    January 10, 2023 at 8:17 pm in reply to: Blood work results advice

    so based on this info I dont think reducing to 3 x a week or even daily would help bring it down enough.

    I would look to switch the injection frequency to MWF and add in 75mg masteron with each jab

    so 250mg test and 225mg masteron.

    I would also add in 25mg proviron daily.

    IME this would likely bring you down much closer to top end of normal range and should remove the gyno issues

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    January 10, 2023 at 8:15 pm in reply to: Help!

    IME if its a small hard lump and not swollen or sensitive then it has been there a while and is formed and will likely need removing.

    especially if it was there before the increase when bloods show all is in range and normal

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    January 10, 2023 at 7:56 pm in reply to: Nutrition holding me back

    it sounds to me like your making a mistake alot of people do and trying to make yourself eat foods you not overly keen on eating or eating them often because you feel they are what you should be eating.

    What I do with clients is ask them to give me lists of foods they like, foods they dislike and foods they are happy to eat often.

    this is what you want to do -the n design your meal plan from here obviously around good quality foods but setting your meal plan up around foods you are not keen on and trying to eat them daily is a quick route to fail for most people.

    you must enjoy the foods you are eating to maximise adherence

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    January 10, 2023 at 7:52 pm in reply to: How Far to Cut After Losing 40 Pounds

    So to me you still have a good chunk of fat to loose before you consider growing.

    it also seems that your not doing that much cardio.

    I would as Kuba says put food up a little but I would also work cardio up and keep working it up daily on wake fasted over time and then bring food back down.

    it looks to me like you have taken food down to low and not utilised cardio/output enough.

    then look to grow.

    Huge congrats on dropping that 40lb my man also

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

Page 467 of 1277