Forum Replies Created

Page 468 of 1277
  • Hilly

    Member
    January 10, 2023 at 7:48 pm in reply to: Gyno problems, even on TRT

    Sounds to me like you are just one of those people that get gyno issues at a certain E2 range and your always going to get them once you hit that range unless like J says you use Rolax to prevent this.

    if your looking to push the cycle a little more aggressively while working around this issue you could look to use a mix of mast and primo as IMO the mast is a better drug for muscle growth and still as some E2 controlling benefits.

    so you could try 250mg test, 250mg mast and 250mg primo – this would allow you to step the dose up some what ands provide more results yet still keep that E2 on the lower side were there is no gyno issues.

    Just trying to think out loud of a way for you to push a little with no issues.

    obviously this is all trial and error as with everything we do

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    January 10, 2023 at 7:44 pm in reply to: Primo on cruise??

    Im with Kuba here.

    if your E2 was tanked from the primo before then it may not be a good choice on a cruise.

    Also the sides your seeing may simply be from the E2 coming back up and once it levels out his sides may very well drop.

    I would sit with this test dose but split injects MWF so 50mg test each and 25mg proviron.

    I would leave things here 5 weeks then recheck hormones and cholesterol etc and see were you are.

    then you can feed this back to us to help more if needed

    Thanks fellas ! Going to split m/w/f and see how that treats me before anything..

    Also a very valid point that maybe it’s just the initial rebound of the e2 causing me the sides so I guess we will see!

    If I do introduce Proviron how should I dose it / frequency ? I’ve never utilized it before[/quote]

    25mg with meal one first bud, daily

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    January 10, 2023 at 7:43 pm in reply to: PEDS , moving forward

    Hello bud.

    so firstly you need more food before anything else if weight loss has stalled.

    then if you feel you want to increase the dose I would get a hormone profile blood test done and gauge it off this.

    for me I would likely be taking the primo up 100mg and the NPP up 100-150mg but it would be best gauged off bloods to see were Test, E2 etc is.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    January 10, 2023 at 7:41 pm in reply to: Final help with trt (I hope)

    I would self prescribe personally unless you need the legal script or really cant source legit stuff.

    Defo go private over NHS – they will take forever and if your over 8 Test reading they will have no interest in giving you TRT at all

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    January 10, 2023 at 7:39 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Monday/tuesday – in centre parcs – no training as I have spent these days with Arilena and mum.

    Cardio done

    all meals in no issues as I brought all my food.

    I am going to train arms here Wednesday as this is all it is suitable for and then train Fri/Sat/sun to get everything in this week.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    January 10, 2023 at 7:38 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Sunday – I decided to make a training day as we have gone to centre parcs this week.

    Sessions was shoulders/chest.

    usual layout – in a local gym so nothing exciting but did the job.

    Cardio done as usual.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    January 7, 2023 at 9:55 pm in reply to: Blood work results advice

    Your E2 is very high indeed

    What is your dosing schedule for the 250mg?

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    January 7, 2023 at 9:54 pm in reply to: TRT with a Sustanon 400 formula

    honestly bud its a little bit over thinking.

    IME with this dosing schedule you won’t notice much of any difference and the esters won’t have the effect your thinking or add up like your looking at.

    I rarely notice any difference at all with this dosing schedule wether I use Test e or sust if both are legit.

    Well I can get lost in deep thoughts from time to time and start rambling on and about. I genuinely was curious about it to be honest so thank you for taking the time to reply![/quote]

    In this game its very easy to do so and I spent a long time over analysing and thinking about the little things way to much.

    then I tried them all out and found there wasn’t much of any difference and it wasn’t worth stressing over 🙂

    this is were both education/knowledge and anecdotal experience must be used

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    January 7, 2023 at 9:52 pm in reply to: Water

    as above hydration is key for all mechanisms int he body.

    I like all clients to be getting in 4-5L water per day no matter what and making sure sodium/salt is at a good level also.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    January 7, 2023 at 9:50 pm in reply to: First BB. Comp. Prep timing questions.

    Agree with above here.

    What I would advise and like to do with first timers is the below.

    Run a diet phase that gets them super lean – then come out of this with a huge focus on staying on the leaner side and building food up into a prolonged growth phase until we are happy with the look to compete.

    then start to come down into a prep.

    How long some one needs to do this depends on how they look when they come down and how they respond to the rebound and growth phase post diet.

    It can also depend on class and federation they are looking at doing.

    for me I would be coming down from here and getting as lean as you can – then analyse and asses how you look and start moving food back up and re post on here and get our input again when very lean.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    January 7, 2023 at 9:48 pm in reply to: MENT dosage with Test

    Yeh im with J here.

    it really depends how you react with the drug and how you handle higher E2 levels in realty.

    for me when I tried it I instantly got gyno issues and I almost never get this so it was a no no for me.

    I would be making sure your set up is totally focused on keeping E2 low as this is going to spike it right up for sure.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    January 7, 2023 at 9:46 pm in reply to: how to not get fat from lantus and goal BG number ?

    Lantus IME will never make some one fat.

    How could it – if your not getting fat on the current food then how would adding lantus increase fat gain?

    As Kuba states at times it can actually improve body composition due to a better partitioning effect.

    if your BG reads were fine before using GH then I wouldn’t worry the current readings are a little high but I would make sure your lantus dose has them in a better place

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    January 7, 2023 at 9:43 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Saturday – weight 229.5lb – checked in with AJ

    Cardio up to 35 minutes x 5 sessions

    Additional glute work in 3 x a week with cardio

    Carbs dropped a tad

    High day back in Wednesday for legs with a little slin PWO

    not to many changes really –

    Back today and. very good session. All sets listed classes as work sets

    Hoist pull down – x 8, x 8, x 8, x6F

    1 arm lat focused row – x 10, x 10, x 10, x 6F

    lat focused pull down – x 8, x 8, x 8F

    Chest supported row lat focused – x 10, x 10, x 6F, x 11F

    Upper back row – x 12, x 12, x 11F

    Shrugs – x 15, x 15, x 11F

    happy enough – some tendon pain in forearms –

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    January 7, 2023 at 9:40 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    How many carbs you get from cooked rice?

    5 portions of 140g

    [/quote]
    Is that like 40g carbs per serving[/quote]

    around that I believe yes – maybe 45g carbs depending were you look – doesn’t really matter to me tho

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    January 6, 2023 at 9:47 pm in reply to: New beginnings 2023

    Looking forward to following this.

    I think the decision is a very good one in terms of category

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

Page 468 of 1277