Hilly
Forum Replies Created
-
Hello bud
How long has it been since you came off
how long has it been since you finished PCT meds
your body has recovered and you will be producing sperm based on these numbers.
The way you feel is due to your Testosterone being low However at this level sperm morphology shouldn’t be terrible.
I would wait 4-6 weeks from here – make sure its been 8-10 weeks since finishing PCT meds and do a full sperm sample. Here then you have all the information you need.
if you only finished PCT in the last few weeks then your test level will likely keep getting better over time.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Start tracking your weight during the day now.
Find out what time weigh in is and Make sure you can hit this weight at that time.
I would play on the side of safety and likely go 0 carbs during the day and keep checking weight as you go.
I would likely pull carbs the day before to make sure I was defo waking up under the weight limit.
you have time to fill out post weigh in till the show sunday so it isn’t a worry here.
yo should be tracking your weight daily now – on wake – weigh in time and pre bed and then you can gauge it completely day to day. No risk
this is what I do with clients.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Agree with Clare fully here
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Ahhh right I get you now yeah I feel good in myself I’ve felt alot better on different compounds and different brands so I wanted to make sure really that the levels are telling me that the test is real as had so many underdosed and fake ones in the years my sex drive is up and down at the minute but that could be due to the estrogen? Thanks though for the reply mate! I hope your well and smashing it 💪🏾
So your test is defo real and that is a good reading for that dose. so I would be happy with this/
A better move I feel would be to drop the test down to say 300mg and add in 200mg masteron then retest in 3-4 weeks and asses here alongside how your sex drive is
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Wed – High day and legs – woke up feeling better – Still a nasty cough but thought was on the mend.
got all meals in today but decided legs would be a very reduced session as started to cough loads and sweat soon as I got there.
legs – only work sets mentioned
lay ham curl – x 8F, x 13F
Extensions – x 14F, x 11F
leg press – x 8, x 8, x 7F
Seated ham curls – x 14F, x 12F
That was 8 – total base volume and felt dreadful after it. Tried to have a nap but couldn’t due to coughing.
Did however get all high carb day meals in so a little win there and cardio was done
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
all nut butters are very popular in meal plans within this environment.
Seeds do give a better profile n terms of fat.
it just depends how the rest of your meal plan is set up and how good your trying to make your food choices.
for example if your using other fats such as seeds/Mac oil/olive etc/avocado/eggs/salmon then having some nut butter in is fine in general and your will be getting an overall good ration of fats.
if your just using nut butters for fats then there are better ways of doing it -As above.
In general having some nut butter in your plan is totally fine as long as it digests fine.
IM a huge cashew butter fan.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
As a general rule I feel 4-6lb per month is a very good rate of gain.
However there are many factors to consider.
if your assisted then this will be skewed at certain periods.
how well your body comp is as you progress. As if your staying very lean then you can push harder than this.
if your post diet phase you will potentially see a higher rate of gain initially.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
ok in what sense?
the natural range is 8-28 – so your wayyyyy over this.
However if your taking synthetic steroids then this is the aim 🙂
What drugs are you taking? dose etc
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Tuesday – Cardio done and steps hit
All meals in
Trained back and Delts catch up as planned.
Wide grip pull downs – x 20, x 15, x 12F, x 8F
1 arm machine row – x 8, x 8, x 8, x 7F
Seated cable upper back row – x 12, x 12, x 10F
V grip row – x 15, x 12F
Seated side laterals – x 10, x 8, x 7F, x 13F
Shoulder press – x 10, x 10, x 10, x 7F,
shoulder press machine – piston style bottom range – x 15, x 14F
standing side laterals – 5 x 10 – done with 10 seconds rest holding the DB’s throughout –
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Something I find useful with clients in this instance is how they perform certain exercises such as leg press, hacks.
As you drive imagine your pushing your feet away from you and not exploding with glutes/hams – this will shift the load/activation onto the quads more IME.
So you could use the wedges when squatting.
Then look to adjust how you perfect the leg press/hack.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Im with Clare here = put the MPS max pre workout/on way to gym.
I see no reason to get up earlier incase it effects sleep.
I would just make sure you have a good meal pre bed that contains carbs in it and you will be fine first thing.
Then make sure the PWO is a larger feed
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
With supplements like this sometimes it can take a little getting used to for some people however its also very possible your simply not getting on with them at all.
for instance I did not have any issues when I added in TBJP greens powder when it was released.
it may be the one you are using is to fibre heavy for you or has something in it that doesnt agree
I would give it 5-7 days and see of thing get better and if not pass it on or bin it
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
My thoughts.
I would want you leaner before a growth phase – a good 12-14lb off from here. This IMO will allow the growth phase to be more optimal overall and leave you in a better place post growth phase for the comp prep.
Bloods – looks like you need to give a little blood – How is BP?
I would make sure you are using TBJP vital support and love heart.
Doses – I see no issues with 300mg test/300mg masteron and 100mg NPP – However titrating the masteron on its own makes little sense to me as its the weakest compound there in terms of driving growth.
I would want to check my hormones on that set up and then if and when needed drive NPP up not masteron.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Monday – another rest day as had more physio.
I am going to adapt training this week so I dont miss anything – I will be hitting back 2moro that was missed Saturday with Delts
Legs as usual Wed
Thursday – Arms
Friday – Chest/Delts
Saturday – Back
All meals in today –
No cardio done – Steps hit as per
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Acetate Defo has less sides for most than others.
I have seen many people using Tren E and even Tren H report more sides than they have gotten from Tren E and this is with like for like dosing
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market.