Hilly
Forum Replies Created
-
I train early 4:30am. I wake at 3:30am and drink 1.5L water. Then drink a pre on the way to the gym before 1.5L of intra. 20g eaa + 25g HBCD. My question is should I have this morning/digestion drink later in the day when I take all my other vitamins, away from the training window? Or should I have this drink upon wake?
I would still have this on wake straight out of bed
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Hello bud – so how I would set this up initially for you.
Bodyweight in lb x 10 to give daily amount of calories.
macros I would do a 40/40/20 split initially.
I would have no carbs in meal 1.
I would be doing cardio daily from now on waking – 30 minutes power walking. At body fat levels this high and the amount of bad food it will of taken to get here your insulin sensitivity will not be good and fasted cardio is one of the quickest ways of getting this back alongside avoiding carbs in meal 1 and hard training IME. these 3 things will have a drastic effect.
I would make sure you are doing 10k steps as a minimum and then titrate this up when things stall.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Sunday – Rest day and day with Arilena as charl was at work on a 12 hour shift.
All meals in
Steps hit
No cardio done
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Hilly
MemberNovember 26, 2022 at 7:18 pm in reply to: supplemts to lower RBC / hematocrit / hemoglobin? and would they make any changeHello bud – I have seen vital support make a true change to peoples blood work yes
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Depends on several factors – current body comp, what your blood work has said in the past when running these compounds and how you have reacted to each.
For me I would not be picking one and using both – the Eq will help to control E2 very well as this all likely be elevated from running both test and deca.
The deca is a better drug for growth so this would be my choice in terms of an off season cycle.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Friday and Saturday have both turned into rest days.
I seem to have some numbness and pain going down my left shoulder/arm that has gotten worse from last weekend that I think is linked to a knot in my left trap/scapula.
Have Physio/deep tissue booked in Monday
All meals were rest day meals
weight it 235 Friday morning
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
thursday – Training day to replace Tuesdays.
all meals in
Cardio done – 30 minutes SS HR 120-130 BPM plus abs
Trained arms
rope PD SS with rope curls to forehead – 3 x 15 as warm up
Preacher machine – 4 second negative – 4 x 10-12 – last 2 to failure
Cable drag curls – 4 x 10 – last. to failure
Db hammer curls – 3 second negative and 2 second positive with partials end of each set – 3 x 8-10 – each one to failure
Giant set – 5 exercises each to 10 reps – 1 round
Rope PD- each set done with partials at the end – 4 x 10-15 reps
Tri extension machine – 3 second negative – 4 x 10-12 reps
1 arm cable PD – 3 x 8-10
Giant set as above
Job done –
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
lantus still 10iu on high days? on other training days you don’t even use fast-acting insulin?
Hi John
currently high day is – 20iu lantus as of last week – Fast slin with pre meal and fast slin PWO – 3iu each
That is all AJ has me using on high days only which is now 1 per week
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Agree with above – totally fine
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I believe these readings are barely above range – if there are no BP issues etc then this would not concern me TBH.
if you do have issues or are concerned then I would let blood and make sure your taking TBJP vital support
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
so it sounds like you are looking to use the lantus to manage the carb intake better and prevent potential issues with BG levels and insulin sensitivity. Which lantus will do very well alongside giving he pancreas a bit of a break.
I would start with 10iu with meal 1 and then asses your fasted BG to adjust the dose as you go so its tailored for you individually
you want to be keeping your fasted BG between 4-5 ideally.
For exactly that reason.
And thanks a lot guys
I am not looking for the use of a suddenly higher amount, but a way to avoid unnecessary suffering of the pancreas through a longer volume and the necessity of higher food.
So as long as fasting glucose is within the norm, isn’t it worth adding correctly for this purpose?
When is the moment when, for example, Nova can come in handy and be helpful, rather than just increasing the dose of Lantus, for example? in similar situations[/quote]
IMO I dont think adding fast around workouts is truly needed if the focus is on BG control Tbh unless your having an insane amount of carbs – I am yet to come across any one seeing there BG trend upwards from heavy Intra workout carbs if they are using lantus. The body plus the lantus seems to cover all that is ever needed as you would expect.
I feel this approach comes into play when you are looking to use the insulin to enhance recovery, potentially promote some mechanisms that may enhance growth – enhanced glycogen storage, intra cellular nutrient transport, cellular swell effect etc etc.
So its really a case of – do you need it – could you do with extra recovery benefits – does your physique and goals justify it etc etc.
Just how I see it –
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Wednesday – High day and leg day
Cardio done – 30 minutes SS HR around 120 BPM
Busy ish work day
All meals in
Legs was tough and was on my own but a great session. Only work sets
Lay ham curls 3 second negative – x 12, x 10, x 9F with 2 drop sets
Extensions – 3 second negative and 2-3 second hold in contraction – x 10, x 10, x 8F with partials
leg press – 6PPS x 15, 8PPS x 15, 9PPS x 15, 10PPS x 8F – would of been some forced reps if I had a spotter – then power partials – 10PPS x 30 reps done very top range of movement
1 leg leg press x 10, x 10, x 11F
Seated ham curls – x 10, x 10, x 8F with partials
1 leg curl – x 10, x 9F, x 6F with partials
Adductor – 3 second negative – pause in contraction – x 15, x 12, x 9F
ruined after wards – pleased with this.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Sorry to hear about the bad experience with the coach – that stuff is not on at all.
So I see no need to jump straight to 600mg test.
I would take your test to 300mg and primo at 150mg – Milk this for all it’d worth first and then titrate the dose up when needed/justified.
Training – IMO based on your physique I would have you doing U/L first and running this while you are on the first stage of the cycle.
it will create a huge novel stimulus and that plus the increase in drugs from TRT will provide some pretty impressive changes if all is done right.
Then based on bloods at this dose, progress during say 8-10 weeks you can re asses – decide if you need/want to step the drugs forward and then transition training to something potentially similar to how you have it now.
this way you can and will keep making good/drastic progress over time if all is done right.
all the best on your journey
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
so it sounds like you are looking to use the lantus to manage the carb intake better and prevent potential issues with BG levels and insulin sensitivity. Which lantus will do very well alongside giving he pancreas a bit of a break.
I would start with 10iu with meal 1 and then asses your fasted BG to adjust the dose as you go so its tailored for you individually
you want to be keeping your fasted BG between 4-5 ideally.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Hi Sid.
yes I would personally run it like this – you could use insulin but it depends on alot of factors here –
what your trying to achieve
Body comp
experience
is there actual need
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market.