Hilly
Forum Replies Created
-
I ordered every day with careem or some arab uber lookaliketaxi to my condo. Groceries, pharmaceuticals, clothes (which the driver waited until I tried them!)
The most expensive and suspicious part is trying to buy simple whey protein..
Daily food service, they just ask what you need. same with pharma.
OK – probably not 100% legal.😂
Kinda same in thailand, turkey or greece and still if you ask straight for what you want, you get it even in official hospital pharmacies. In this countries, laws are not all the same, „a law is a law“ as western countries define it, is just not the same understanding there.
except narcotics, there is definitely the line..
So to rephrase.
It’s not legal
You can’t buy in pharmaciesSourcing is very easy tho as stated
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Apart from the top rest of readings 2/3 the rest look fine to me.
It looks like he could do with improving his CV fitness a bot and that would potentially help bring the top number down.
Overall tho there is nothing medically concerning with these readings at all I would say –
the 2 higher reads also seem like one offs – he may of been stressed that day or anxious etc -0 something externally causing the riseInstagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Your not fully recovered but your body is getting there slowly it seems.
I would give it another 4-6 weeks and retest and see were your numbers are.
if they are no better then you may want to look at running a full PCT.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
just buy your peds there in the pharmacies.
legal
original
cheap
..only nanny-states care about too muscular citizens 😂
Have you ever been ? As they are defo not available in any pharmacy I have been to and are defo not legal I am pretty sure.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Firstly they are not legal in Dubai as far as i am aware – you cant buy them over the counter.
I have not taken AAS into dubai as I would not want to be getting into any trouble at all over there and I wouldn’t recommend no one does. Its not a country you want any issues in as they really dont ask questions and dont care what you have to say at all lol.
The stuff is pretty easy to get over there so I would try and get in touch with some one you know there or meet in the gyms and get speaking to. Its not hard to source at all.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Potentially it hasnt been made very well and has to much BA in it – meaning it stings a little more than it should.
Nothing major tho TBH IMO
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
As Kuba states getting real IGF is very difficult and very expensive. Most stuff from peptide sites isn’t legit at all.
You would notice an increase pump
Dip in BG to some extentIve never personally ran stuff I knew was real but have heard you will see some quite impressive changes into the areas you are focusing on in terms of fullness/pump etc.
However I dont know that many people that have ever ran it and continued to run it as they were that impressed Tbh
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
At 25 mcg absolutely not, t3 at this dose wouldn’t impact a thing – the best way to accurately dose your thyroid is to always base it off blood work
This was after coming back down to 25mcg for 4 weeks. Which I have stayed at that dose since doing this blood work. 20mg nolva during this period also
I’ve just heard others say they feel t3 makes it hard to carb up and achieve the hardness they wanted.[/quote]
As kuba states t3 only makes it hard to carb up if your taking to much.As 25mcg will keep you in the normal range for 99% of people it will have no effect than being off t3 and your thyroid being normal.
However removing it close will likely leave you running slow which is far from ideal.
Your t4 is also low here and not ideal showing you should also be supplementing with this.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Monday – weight – 228.6lb
Cardio – just steps today – 10k
All meals in
My neck has been hurting last couple of days which made shoulders awkward today but got through it fine. Enjoyed the new plan.
Shoulders/chest – work sets listed.
Seated Db laterals – x 15, x 15, x 11, x 10F – these are done with perfect form and as little trap movement as possible
Shoulder press machine- this continues to get better especially as I load it different with the prime machine – x 12, x 12, x 10, x10F -happy here as no pain in the pec
Another shoulder press instead of smith press due to pec – these are done first 3/4 rep range piston style – x 15, x 15F, x 12F
Rear delt pec dec – x 15, x 15, x 15, x 13F, x 12F
DB front raise leaning against the wall. -x 12, x 12, x 10F, x9F
Seated machine lateral FST7 – – 7 sets of 10-12 reps – going tit for tat with training partner.
Chest – only did 2 sets and stopped. – pec felt funny.
i am booked in for physio 2moro so just left this for her to look at alongside the right delt.
All in all a decent day
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Peter, which regards to a endo.
I can imagine its a long process with variants of test that arent favourable for people who train. Like gels and patches etc ??
I doubt they will go straight down an injectable route ?
Il find my old bloods and post too.
I’m getting a 3rd test in 2 weeks too from the blood lab.
I’m happy to trt for life, for quality of life.
I think I might see what the time frame for an endo is. If its going to be a while , self trt with regular bloods is probably best.
If I can get an endo quickly, then il see them, and take it from there.
The chances are we may want a second baby, in a few years. So a good pct, or fertility protocol on trt may be needed down the line
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I always set clients at around 1.25g per lb of body weight – counting protein from all sources if we are looking for maximum muscle retention/growth.
Sometimes this will be higher around 1.5g and in extreme cases it can reach close to 2g but every rarely.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
In terms of building as much muscle as we can having all 3 macros to some extent would be optimal yes.
How much of each depends on your needs and digestion etc.
Sometimes one needs to prioritise certain macros (carbs/fats) with lower other ones (carbs/fats) to not hinder digestion.
so you may have some meals higher in carbs with lower fats then other meals lower in carbs with higher fats.
However for most that have no issues an equal balance as Kuba states is optimal
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
i would agree with Clare and say he is not adhering to the plan as he should be.
Fact is with those numbers and stats stared every one would see fat loss if they were adhering to the plan 100%
I would opt for getting bloods done to check thyroid etc but my first guess is Adherence is not as it should be
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I would opt for test if you are happy to inject 100% –
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market.