Hilly
Forum Replies Created
-
it could potentially be progesterone related which hasn’t been tested for.
I would drop the NPP and see what happens over the next 4 weeks
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
you have donated 9 times in how long?
what AAS are you taking?
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Hello bud – Firstly i would get much leaner – this should reduce your E2 although its still within range based on were it is and your current Test levels moving to a cycle here would see it go higher but thats not necessarily a bad thing.
I would add in vitamin b6 at 300mg daily to bring down prolactin some what.
Then watch all the education videos on first cycles etc.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Hey buddy, I would personally get Bloodwork done around 4-8 weeks after the PCT cycle is done. Then you should be able to get a clearer idea of how your body is responding after it. I’m also not against running the same cycle as you should still see gains without increasing just yet. Also why the 210mg? Very precise amount?
Ok thank you for your advise I will follow it [/quote]
my pleasure bud 🙂Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Agree with max – get bloods done before you make any changes IMO
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Hilly
MemberSeptember 22, 2022 at 8:27 pm in reply to: Correlation between trainingfrequency and tendon injuriesI think the issue people have with increased frequency within a progressive overload setting and injuries is due to a a few things.
Not warming up correctly for the heavy working sets.
Not doing enough stretching/mobility work.Not adapting volume in line with frequency – I have found when people tend to hit body parts more often they still naturally end up increasing total volume without realising. I do feel this is the main reason TBH.
If all is done correctly there should be no issues.
As max also states there is a genetic component for sure.
As an example – Say you need 10 sets over the work for back. If people are looking to train back twice a week most would find it mentally a little challenging to just do 5 work sets – this may sound daft but to go in and just do 5 sets for back isn’t what most would class as a workout and I think in peoples nature they end up doing a little more and its this total work build up over the time that leads to injuries
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
work out your macros and kcal for the day on current meal plan.
Then drop fats down to 50-60g.
Replace what is left in calories with carbs.You will see some fluctuation in scale weight from the glycogen and water storage but you will look much better once this balances out while remaining in the same deficit
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
meal 1 – meat and eggs –
Meal 2 – meat or fish and rice/potato
Intra – TBJP EAA and carb powder or MPS max and sustain
PWO – TBJP iso or vegan whey and COR
Meal 5 – lean mean/fish and rice/potato/free from pasta
Meal 6 – Salmon or beef with sunflower seeds/oils/nut butterInstagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
If the goal is to maintain weight and performance between cycles then I would keep them as is initially and adapt based on how the physique looks as the drugs drop down/out.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Thursday. – legs super tender today.
Thought I may of got a training session into today but with Arilena needing taking to nursery at 8 and picking up at 4 I had to get all work done between this so rest day today.
all meals in
Cardio was a walk once I had taken her to nursery.
Now I have a feel of how my week will look I can adapt next week to get all training in.
Nothing exciting to report
Cruise dose is now 50mg test daily.
I am running cardarine at 10mg Am and Pm to help with HDL and see if this is a worth white supplement as AJ suggested putting this in.All is good. – just annoyed training is down this week but thats life as we adapt to having the little one 🙂
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Dont go places to get it done – youll be robbed to death lol. Seen beauty places charging crazy prices for this.
You need to make sure you need it first? IME if your not low then they dont do mucho if anything.
Medically for people who are low there is usually 2-3 1ml injections per week to boost levels quickly and then a maintenance dose.
There are no specific medical guidelines obviously for people like us looking to see if we may get a benefit.
When I did trial it I just did a ml every week as this is the maintain dose – 1000mcg but again didn’t notice much and I doubled it for a period to. This was a fair while back
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Hello bud
there is a sticky in the health section that goes into great detail on the best way to approach PCT.
I would wait until blood work confirms you are recovered before starting your next cycle as that is the whole idea. That may take 8 weeks or 12 weeks or longer person depending.
In terms of stepping the cycle forward with another compound – this would depend on how good you found the current cycle and if it needs changing at all.
Were did the current drugs put your test levels etc ? Did you get blood work done.
To be honest with you I did not get my blood work done at the start, what would be the best approach moving forward to track my blood work, when should I get it done?
Also my body responded pretty well to the 210mg a week with low side effects however I am not sure fully as I did not get bloods done [/quote]
why not get your bloods done now while you are still on cycle then?If your making good progress and the bloods look good then there is little need to change the cycle – maybe stepping it to 300mg but again you would need to asses bloods first and decide what is best if a change is needed at all.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Hilly
MemberSeptember 21, 2022 at 7:51 pm in reply to: Tips and ideas for higher fat meals on rest dayseggs, beef, salmon?
seeds
Nut butter
Macadamia oil
avocado oil
Olive oil
nuts
Avocado
NutsAdd as you wish. 🙂
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
the Ai use is silly IMO.
that morning insulin dose with meal 1 is plain stupid also.The PWO dosing at that time he has told you to do is also Stupid.
the drugs -as I know nothing about your previous cycle history or how you respond or how well your physique is developed I can’t really help here but for me I wouldn’t be starting you here.
I would likely be going with
300mg test
300mg EQ
200mg NPPRunning this and then assessing
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market.