Forum Replies Created

Page 504 of 1277
  • Hilly

    Member
    September 21, 2022 at 7:46 pm in reply to: Pct clearence opiniom

    I would wait another week or until the start of next week and then make a start on PCT

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 21, 2022 at 7:45 pm in reply to: ROHM orals

    Ive ran this exact Sd and can confirm it wasn’t bunk.

    Strength up.

    Fullness up.

    HDL tanked.

    Hunger down a little

    All confirmation what I had was what it should be

    This was just 5-6 weeks ago also for a 3 week push in performance.

    How did you run it when you used it?

    What doses did you use?

    I personally tried them pre workout at 2 to 5 pills about an hour before training. [/quote]
    1 tablet – have to be nuts to try more than that at those doses even if I thought they may be fake I wouldn’t be guessing lol

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 21, 2022 at 7:43 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Wednesday – back to normality thankfully – However this won’t last long as Arilena is at nursery 2moro and charl on 12 hour shift – so I have Arilena till 7:30 – usually I start work at 5am but she will be up from 5 and charl leaves just after 6 and needs to get ready.

    This is fast becoming far from ideal with Charls shifts for us both and its likely she will need to look for some thing else – NHS won’t give her fixed shifts so she is barely at work when we have the nursery booked and they will only do set days and not be flexible. The joys.

    High day and legs

    All meals in no issues
    Moved down to a TRT dose as of this week I am sure I mentioned last week – Aj wants 50mg test daily for this with some other bits to improve nutrient partitioning and also improve HDL and LDL

    Legs – on my own today and it was a hard session but fun. Only work sets listed

    1 leg ham curl – x 12, x 8F, x 14F
    Extensions – x 20, x 20, x 20, x 14 plus 6 partials

    Leg press – adding 1PPS each set done with a very controlled negative and no lockout x 12, x 12, x 12, x 12, x 11F, work down – x 12, x 12,

    1 leg leg press – 4 second negative, 3 second positive – x 8, x 8, x 9F

    Lay hamstring curls with a pause in contraction – these were done with huge focus on connection and almost a drag approach instead of exploding – x 10, x 10, x 8F with 1 drop set

    Adductor – x 15, x 12F

    22 total sets – there are a fair few warm up sets etc not listed on here to

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 20, 2022 at 7:43 pm in reply to: Taste of EAAs

    Must be a personal taste thing but my favs are pina colada, cherry lime and strawberry kiwi and personally think they taste lovely ☺️

    Pina Colada and cherry lime for the win defo :))

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 20, 2022 at 7:39 pm in reply to: Steroid Advice & Physique Opinion

    Hello bud

    there is a sticky in the health section that goes into great detail on the best way to approach PCT.

    I would wait until blood work confirms you are recovered before starting your next cycle as that is the whole idea. That may take 8 weeks or 12 weeks or longer person depending.

    In terms of stepping the cycle forward with another compound – this would depend on how good you found the current cycle and if it needs changing at all.

    Were did the current drugs put your test levels etc ? Did you get blood work done.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 20, 2022 at 7:36 pm in reply to: Expert for health issues – prostate & kidney

    You will be hard pushed to find some one that has experience at that level that also has experience with PED users and there results on ultra sounds.

    There will be some one some were but it won’t be common.

    what were the kidney reads? Did you have a kidney scan ?

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 20, 2022 at 7:34 pm in reply to: Mini cut during cruise

    IMO it is always better to have a period were you hold the new muscle/weight gained and let the body adapt to this. I call it a solidification phase so to speak but I find it a must before moving to a cut personally.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 20, 2022 at 7:33 pm in reply to: Holiday whilst on cycle

    Have you used the search feature bud? Loads of threads discussing this.

    Firstly I do not like an E4d approach at all so would not be doing this, I would be shooting either twice a week or 3 times a week personally.

    in regards to the holiday. I personally would just 250mg before I went in you situation and not stress over it at all – you will be fine till you get back

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 20, 2022 at 7:31 pm in reply to: ROHM orals

    Ive ran this exact Sd and can confirm it wasn’t bunk.

    Strength up.
    Fullness up.
    HDL tanked.
    Hunger down a little

    All confirmation what I had was what it should be

    This was just 5-6 weeks ago also for a 3 week push in performance.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 20, 2022 at 7:30 pm in reply to: Not Sure how to continue

    first I can’t see any pictures bud.

    Second – are you competing this year or next?

    Third – have you had blood work done to see where your thyroid levels are.

    I wold be doing cardio daily and have it higher than this as well as tracking steps and have them highish before looking to add in thyroid meds to burn fat unless my levels were low personally.

    Especially if your competing next year

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 20, 2022 at 7:08 pm in reply to: First PED cycle advice

    hello my man, You have an incredible physique. Better than many assisted guys and based on this I would say have a bash at your first show natural in a natural federation.

    Milk all you can out of your physique naturally which based on your information I think there could be alot of progress you could still make naturally.

    This is of course just my opinion but you look superb and unless you have been at this 5-10 years and found your at a sticking point there will be much more you can still do over time 🙂

    Hi Peter,

    Thanks for your kind reply! Noted on the advice – I really appreciate it.

    Im 26 this year and have been training for 10 years and have been consistent with proper nutrition and training for the last 4-5 years. Will stick to this probably for another year but what would be your best advice for someone that is completely new to PEDs to start? [/quote]

    Watch all educational content on here bud – there is load of information.

    For me with a physique such as yourself I would be getting blood work done to see were you are naturally.

    then taking baby steps with low dose test and primo TBH

    Potentially 150-200mg test and 100mg primo and step up from here Only when truly needed [/quote]

    Thanks for reverting Peter. I will attach a photo of what I’m planning to do for a 20-week cycle towards a show, I’m pretty new towards this, been spending a fair amount of time reading up on anabolic and this is what I think makes sense – feel free to critic and let me know what I can do better[/quote]
    In truth i dont like planning out cycles in advanced like this.

    I would run 25mg proviron daily if you can – Makes no sense using just at the end.

    I would run your stated doses with the proviron for 8 weeks – I would check my hormones and full blood work.

    I would then take that and asses your progress in the gym, physique and blood work alongside how you feel in terms of digestion and recovery and if all is just great leave its exactly were it is for another 8 weeks. Then repeat the process.

    No need to change things if its working well and progress is great, only if things slow or progress is not good or blood work is off would you potentially need to change.

    Now some may decide half way through the want to be more aggressive and as a personal decision that is fine but again you wold consider that as the cycle progresses. I dont feel you will need to at all but its your body and your decisions 🙂

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 20, 2022 at 7:04 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Tuesday –

    Fantastic day with Arilena – much less work to do on a tuesday due to the way I schedule things so I could just enjoy the day with her with no stress.

    Walk this morning with her for steps/cardio – Hit 12k steps chasing her round a soft play lol.

    Only 5 meals in but that was expected.

    Back to normal 2moro – high day for legs.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 19, 2022 at 8:10 pm in reply to: Winstrol vs superdrol prep

     

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 19, 2022 at 8:08 pm in reply to: Pain in/around left knee

    fully agree with the above

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 19, 2022 at 8:08 pm in reply to: Kidney eGFR of 57?

    I would drop any and all creatine supplements.

    would restest in 2-3 weeks and make sure you have rested for 3-4 days prior and are fully hydrated.

    I have seen lots of these readings skewed by both creatine supplementation and dehydration

    Thank you for the reply. I didn’t realise you’d replied to the post. I have stopped creatine and will retest as you said in a few weeks time. [/quote]
    my pleasure bud 🙂

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

Page 504 of 1277