Forum Replies Created

Page 505 of 1277
  • Hilly

    Member
    September 19, 2022 at 8:08 pm in reply to: Pain in/around left knee

    fully agree with the above

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 19, 2022 at 8:08 pm in reply to: Kidney eGFR of 57?

    I would drop any and all creatine supplements.

    would restest in 2-3 weeks and make sure you have rested for 3-4 days prior and are fully hydrated.

    I have seen lots of these readings skewed by both creatine supplementation and dehydration

    Thank you for the reply. I didn’t realise you’d replied to the post. I have stopped creatine and will retest as you said in a few weeks time. [/quote]
    my pleasure bud 🙂

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 19, 2022 at 8:07 pm in reply to: Blood Work ( 3 months post cycle )

     

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 19, 2022 at 8:06 pm in reply to: Bulk -> diet mid cycle

    IMO its pretty important to sit at the new weight for at least 4-5 weeks for the body to adapt to the new weight, food it takes and allow is to stick in theory.

    IME moving straight from a bulk into a cut isn’t the best way to do things and holding it for some time works much better regardless of AAS use

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 19, 2022 at 8:05 pm in reply to: Meal Prep – COR

    yes totally fine – lots of my clients do this. Its like a cold pudding , tastes fantastic

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 19, 2022 at 8:04 pm in reply to: Anavar

    agreed – 5mg daily max for 5-6 weeks max then the same time off as a minimum

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 19, 2022 at 8:03 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Monday – far from an ideal day having Arilena and trying to work while charl is on a 12 hour shift.

    I have managed to get 5 meals out of 6 in.
    No cardio done
    No training so it is just a rest day

    Charl leaves at 6:30 and isn’t back till past 8pm so leaves no time to train at all and this will likely be the same 2moro – annoying but such is life.

    I am hopeful mum can come and have Arilena after work while I go to a local gym to train which is better than nothing.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 18, 2022 at 8:15 pm in reply to: Holding on to muscle

    You will always hold on to more muscle if you TRT as you are never coming off and thus not going through periods of low testosterone levels.

    For you to fully recover it will take most longer than 8 weeks but as in your other thread you need blood work to confirm this

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 18, 2022 at 8:12 pm in reply to: Carbs pre bed

    Spreading your carbs out in general is best prioritising them for meals pre and post workout I do feel beneficial.

    So if you train earlier in the day and are trying to drop body fat then it may be better to have the majority earlier in the day.

    However there is nothing wrong at all with eating carbs pre bed and its all about total kcal in/out in general – so for most it doesn’t matter that much.

    its more important when your in a deficit running on less cals/carbs as to were you may put them and very person depending.

    So are you training earlier the next day then it may make sense to have carbs pre bed.
    Do you sleep better with carbs before bed – this then may also make sense

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 18, 2022 at 8:10 pm in reply to: cycle for mass duration

    any were from 12-20 weeks based on several factors.

    Blood work results – monitoring health
    progress
    Dose being used.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 18, 2022 at 8:09 pm in reply to: HPTA recovery

    Hi Bud

    Firstly read the sticky in the health section on PCT which covers this stuff in immense detail.

    You need to get blood work done to confirm recovery of the HPTA

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 18, 2022 at 8:07 pm in reply to: Low Dose tren

    20mg daily will see a positive effect without a doubt

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 18, 2022 at 8:06 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Not a bad day today –

    All meals in
    Time with Arilena
    drove to a show I had a client competing in who came first so very happy
    Third client yesterday who once again had the best conditioning to date.

    I do however feel brutal and am getting worse not better so the next 2 days are going to be tough as charl is on 12 hour shifts at the hospital and we have no child care 2moro with the nursery being closed due to bank holiday.

    So lets see how I do with meals lol as both me and Arilena are still sick

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 17, 2022 at 7:39 pm in reply to: Taste of EAAs

    I’m genuinely shocked

    I know raw aminos are pretty hard to take, but I’ve not experienced an “amino tang” on any of the TBJP products.

    Also, if you meant orange juice as in fresh orange juice, if that’s in any kind of quantity, I’d keep it away from training mate

    I am shocked myself. I am open to that I am the only one finding the taste of that very hard to deal with. I hope so.

    I can get more people to taste it as I want to get to the bottom of this.

    Nlmo actuallt I meant lemonade with orange juice flavour. Sugar free. The ones you blend with water. Tried to hide the flavour from the EAAs as good as possible. But alas[/quote]
    i would simply add cordial – this is what I used to do with unflavoured EAA

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 17, 2022 at 7:38 pm in reply to: Kidney advice

    urea us usually raised in those eating a high protein diet – I wouldn’t be concerned by this and all other reads look good

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

Page 505 of 1277