Hilly
Forum Replies Created
-
urea us usually raised in those eating a high protein diet – I wouldn’t be concerned by this and all other reads look good
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I would drop any and all creatine supplements.
would restest in 2-3 weeks and make sure you have rested for 3-4 days prior and are fully hydrated.
I have seen lots of these readings skewed by both creatine supplementation and dehydration
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
How long has this been happening for.
is it possible you are coming down with a cold/flu – As literally every other person i know seems to be
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
i dont like running HCg on cycle due to E2 spikes.
So I would just run normal PCT post cycle – this is covered in the Pct sticky in the health section In full detail
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
personally i am a fan of EQ and it has a stronger AI effect in most than masteron.
it also increases RBC count to some extent which has its own benefits as long as its not taking it to high for you personally. Its something I have used quite a bit in prep situations/diet situations to good effect and many at all levels have done and still do.
Would masteron be better – Potentially but it becomes person depending and what your after from the drugs.
Both in this situation are more than viable options IMO.
Thanks Hilly. I knew Eq is very versatile and after reading your comment I will adjust to start cycle with 200/200 Test/Eq. 🙂[/quote]
you may find that EQ dose brings E2 down to much so make sure to get bloods done at week 4-5Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Trained last night as planned –
got to bed for 10-:30 – Arilena was up from 11:30 lol – charl was still pretty ill so I had Arilena in the spare room as she is so snotty and coughing just wouldn’t go off. I maybe got 3 hours sleep again.
Got up and went for a walk – first meal in and got some work done – clients competing this weekend with some others and then went for an hour nap.
forgot to set my alarm and charl didn’t wake me so I ended up sleep for 3.5 hours annoyingly which put me right behind.
Got sorted and flew straight to he gym to meet clients.
Trained back which ended up being a very good session.
Today food is ruined so just doing my best.
Client competing today came third again to 2 guys with just more muscle – condition was better than last week so very happy here.
Session was very lat focused as the client I was training with really needs alot more back muscle especially lats.
Work sets listed
1 arm pull overs – x 10, x 10, x 8F
1 arm HS pull downs – x 8, x 8, x8, x 9F
1 arm HS rows D handle rows – x 10, x 10, x 9F, x 8F
Seated cable upper back rows – x 12, x 12, x 12, x12, x14F
Wide grip pull downs – x 15, x 15, x 11Fthere was alot of warm up work and execution work within this setting as another guy joined in so it took longer than normal and overall volume was down which was fine as I felt like death lol.
Client competing 2 moro looked great – We did 20 minutes posing work together before I trained.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I would do the below
Greens
Omegas
L glutamine
Creatine
Whey
Cure-Coming
Vit k plus d
Potentially the natural stack
x 2
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
This sounds sensible to me.
I would personally up food first and keep cardio etc in. We want to be pushing food and the nutrients that come with this into the body first and foremost and keeping output higher will allow you to push more food in.
Once food is at a level were your not food focused and hungry all the time I then start to taper cardio/steps down slowly.
I would also look to bump fats up if they are low first and foremost as its important that they are at a decent level ASAP for me
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
there is alot to debate here TBH
First – Do you need to cut for 20 weeks? Are you trying to get in stage condition and hold it.
IMO unless you are very fat no one needs to cut for 20 weeks unless its for a contest prep especially not when using the drugs mentioned.
Second – I see no reason to run these drugs as you state for 20 weeks especially not the tren at that dose. If you were running for 20 weeks for what ever reason I would be running just the test and mast at 200/200 each for the first 6 weeks as this would be a step up from were you are now.
Then I would be getting bloods done and asses hormones and titrating up from here if I felt there was a need but this depends on goals and in reality personal choice to. You simply may want to use more and see if it helps.
then I would bring in tren the last 8-10 weeks at 2-300mg.
If your not totally sliced doing all of this then your really doing something hugely wrong with your nutrition, cardio and training IMO.
GH – 2iu daily pre morning cardio to maximise lipolysis
T3 – again depends how lean your looking to get and if you end up really needing it – I may bring in 37.5mcg at the mid point if your pretty lean and food is creeping lower to prevent any thyroid slow down so to speak.
Insulin – again and I always feel like im saying this but there is so much you can potentially do out of choice but in reality little actually needs doing or is warranted in doing.
How much research have you done on insulin and why are you wanting to use it – what mechanisms are you hoping to manipulate by using the insulin – this may give more ideas in to were to place it but in truth its not needed for any one just doing a normal cut or a cut to get super lean or even a prep in reality at all.
Now this brings me back to if you are just wanting to use it to see what it does – thats fine Imo but yo should know what it does, why and how first and then use this to base were you are going to use it to simply see what effect it has. Understanding a drug is IMO key before you even consider using it
Again all just my opinions – its hard to give answers to these questions at times – ive waffled here so my apologies
Thanks for replying Hilly 🙂
I hope I don’t need to cut for 20 weeks. This is my first proper cut where I am actually going to get proper lean. The goal here is to get to 5-8%. I will admit 5% is not perhaps necessary.
Since I have actually never dieted down to being properly lean before, but always been either in somewhat recomp or a bulk, I assume I might overestimate the amount of time to get lean. I ended my bulk at 4500 cals and didn’t get any heavier on that for a while. I recently lowered cals to 3300 so if you don’t have any objection I think this is a good starting place. Training is point in my estimation. The nutrition is also clean food. I hear coaches say that many people underestimate how much fat they actually need to get rid of to get lean, so my logic was 20 weeks should be enough. However I am totally open to stop the cut if I reach 8% or so body way before that.
I have only ran Tren 3 times before at 12 weeks and know that Tren for 20 weeks is not recommended at all. So am totally open to another solution here which I allready expected I had to do.
The T3 is new to me, but I always understood this compound to something you bring in at the end to get rid of the stubbord belly fat so your suggestion for T3 here sounds very good to me.
The insulin part I must admit is something that I am just very curious about. The synergy between GH and insulin I find very interesting. As you say this is somewhat on the more dangerous side compared to other compounds so I know I need more knowledge on this, which I am trying to get at the moment. If insulin will not do me any good anyway then I am fine with leaving it out and save it for a growing phase in the future.
So if I understand you correctly you would rather see me go 200/200 and asses after a couple of weeks. Then increase if bloods are fine. I do not have any Mast right now, but I have a bunch of good EQ. Would EQ be an option to Mast on this cycle? Or is too “heavy” compared to Mast? Adding Tren later for the fatloss component of it I also good idea. Same with the GH in the morning. 🙂
No need to apologize. You are only tring to teach and help and I appriciate all the input I can get 🙂[/quote]
personally i am a fan of EQ and it has a stronger AI effect in most than masteron.it also increases RBC count to some extent which has its own benefits as long as its not taking it to high for you personally. Its something I have used quite a bit in prep situations/diet situations to good effect and many at all levels have done and still do.
Would masteron be better – Potentially but it becomes person depending and what your after from the drugs.
Both in this situation are more than viable options IMO.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Thanks Peter that is super helpful and alleviates some of my initial concerns with regards to the aspects well outside of range. At 43 years old I do not want to push the risks that may cause long term irreversible damage to my health. I plan on stopping all of the cycle (orals and injections) when I leave for holiday and have a complete rest from use for 8 weeks (except trt at 125mg test e as I have hypogonadotropic hypogonadism ironically developed before taking PEDs). I’ll re-run the blood panel to check the levels you mentions drop to safe levels in 4 weeks. I’ll also plan in B6, T3/4 supplementation in the prep cycle next year. This has been incredibly informative exercise and having an educated eye from someone in the industry gives me confidence to proceed to compete next year. I will continue to do my own research so I have a better understanding and analysis of my results going forward. All the best and thank you for your valuable time.
my pleasure Richard 🙂
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Friday –
So both Charl and Arilena still poorly. I was up as usual till 10:30 last night and then Arilena woke at around 12 midnight. I took her in the spare bed so charl could sleep which meant I made got 3 hours with her not being well and then when she was asleep doing some form of break dancing.
My day has ran as normal still
All work done
All cardio done
All meals inNo chance to nap and it means I am now going to have to train which is much later than I prefer but it needs to be done.
Charl is now off this weekend due to sickness so I will have more time to train/work and get to a local show I have a client competing in long as the girls are ok.
On we go
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
How long have you been on cycle mate? What’s the longest period you’ve been blasting for in the past?
This will be the longest total period i have ever been on actual cycle TBH
I was on cycle just before working with Aj and have now been with AJ 6 months so in total its probably 8 months or maybe 9 actually.
Normally I cap cycles at 20 weeks or so personally and for clients.
Aj was waiting for some bloods to come back that came back wrong and then. Was away so it did take longer for me to get bloods to him.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
your HDL needs to come up a bit for sure ideally.
TBJP love heart if not using already
TBJP omega pro alsoFull doses of both.
Your E2 is a little high but Imo this is better for health and progress as long as your not getting any high E2 sides –
Everything else looks good
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Nope, I would do as you said above.
you will potentially end up in a viscous cycle here of going up and down doing what you have proposed IME.
I may be wrong but didn’t you have a period time during your prep were you over ate and came off plan.
you then got the prep finished but have hit the food hard it seems with this jump.
Your body will drop water etc off if you get back to doing cardio and clean eating as you planned above that I agreed to in my voice note.
I myself have done this yo yo approach before and have seen others do it and it never turn out well IME
Got it. Yes, I struggled with multiple binges, and am still. Mental side is very difficult especially as weight is up so much and the look has already dropped off quite a bit. Struggling to determine what is the right move to make because I want to diet back down a bit and then come up slower, but I can’t stick to plan without having something extra each day. Each day since the show I have gone over or binged a bit, the size of binge changes and has been getting more and more controlled/less drastic. Would you recommend just forgetting everything and setting a reasonable macro target to hit, and not get concerned with scale or look right now? What do you think would be a good/reasonable target to hit?[/quote]
its really impossible to give you direct advice here as when I do or others do you never seem to go with it or come back doing something different.You need a meal plan set up that allows you to adhere first and formost.
you need the will power to follow this.
You need to pick foods you enjoy and look forward to to prevent over eating/cheating.
You need to bulk meals out.
you need to not yo yo back and forth as I said.
Your initial plan sounded fine to me also as I said.
However I think you might need to look at how your day runs, were your over eating and why and work out how to prevent.manage this.
So if your not hungry on a morning and seem to be hungry late evening and this is when you over date put more of your foods here and build something tasty into the plan. For example 🙂
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
i dont with clients unless there is a digestion issue and then its been removed a long time
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market.