Forum Replies Created

Page 507 of 1277
  • Hilly

    Member
    September 15, 2022 at 7:08 pm in reply to: Blood work expectation at end of prep

     

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 15, 2022 at 7:03 pm in reply to: Is it recommended to stop clen final week of prep?

    Hey, peak week isn’t for fatloss. There is no need for clen. Just drop it, and look for recovery.

    do not do this IMO.

    Clen as a diuretic effect and we do not want to loose that during peak week or create a rebound from it

    I taper all clients down to 40mcg for the last few days into the show and I feel this is the best approach as Kuba states above.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 15, 2022 at 7:01 pm in reply to: Tips on my next cutting cycle.

    there is alot to debate here TBH

    First – Do you need to cut for 20 weeks? Are you trying to get in stage condition and hold it.

    IMO unless you are very fat no one needs to cut for 20 weeks unless its for a contest prep especially not when using the drugs mentioned.

    Second – I see no reason to run these drugs as you state for 20 weeks especially not the tren at that dose. If you were running for 20 weeks for what ever reason I would be running just the test and mast at 200/200 each for the first 6 weeks as this would be a step up from were you are now.

    Then I would be getting bloods done and asses hormones and titrating up from here if I felt there was a need but this depends on goals and in reality personal choice to. You simply may want to use more and see if it helps.

    then I would bring in tren the last 8-10 weeks at 2-300mg.

    If your not totally sliced doing all of this then your really doing something hugely wrong with your nutrition, cardio and training IMO.

    GH – 2iu daily pre morning cardio to maximise lipolysis

    T3 – again depends how lean your looking to get and if you end up really needing it – I may bring in 37.5mcg at the mid point if your pretty lean and food is creeping lower to prevent any thyroid slow down so to speak.

    Insulin – again and I always feel like im saying this but there is so much you can potentially do out of choice but in reality little actually needs doing or is warranted in doing.

    How much research have you done on insulin and why are you wanting to use it – what mechanisms are you hoping to manipulate by using the insulin – this may give more ideas in to were to place it but in truth its not needed for any one just doing a normal cut or a cut to get super lean or even a prep in reality at all.

    Now this brings me back to if you are just wanting to use it to see what it does – thats fine Imo but yo should know what it does, why and how first and then use this to base were you are going to use it to simply see what effect it has. Understanding a drug is IMO key before you even consider using it

    Again all just my opinions – its hard to give answers to these questions at times – ive waffled here so my apologies

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 15, 2022 at 6:53 pm in reply to: First PED cycle advice

    hello my man, You have an incredible physique. Better than many assisted guys and based on this I would say have a bash at your first show natural in a natural federation.

    Milk all you can out of your physique naturally which based on your information I think there could be alot of progress you could still make naturally.

    This is of course just my opinion but you look superb and unless you have been at this 5-10 years and found your at a sticking point there will be much more you can still do over time 🙂

    Hi Peter,

    Thanks for your kind reply! Noted on the advice – I really appreciate it.

    Im 26 this year and have been training for 10 years and have been consistent with proper nutrition and training for the last 4-5 years. Will stick to this probably for another year but what would be your best advice for someone that is completely new to PEDs to start? [/quote]
    Watch all educational content on here bud – there is load of information.

    For me with a physique such as yourself I would be getting blood work done to see were you are naturally.

    then taking baby steps with low dose test and primo TBH

    Potentially 150-200mg test and 100mg primo and step up from here Only when truly needed

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 15, 2022 at 6:52 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Rest day today – Nothing really to report.

    Cardio done
    All meals in
    Busy work day

    Arilena off nursery as still poorly and charl is ill also so a sick household for sure. Touch would I dont feel to bad still.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 14, 2022 at 9:20 pm in reply to: What to expect from GH the first time.

    Improvement in recovery, sleep, skin and generally you will feel better. 2 iu will bring a noticeable difference in my opinion.

    Synergy with PED also is great

    Ok cool. Would it be an idea to do 2 uis on cruise and 4 on cycle? Or just do 2 for an entire year and slowly go up as if can afford it? [/quote]
    if your funds allow it 4iu on cycle would be better than 2iu IMO yes

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 14, 2022 at 9:19 pm in reply to: What to expect from GH the first time.

    Improvement in recovery, sleep, skin and generally you will feel better. 2 iu will bring a noticeable difference in my opinion.

    Synergy with PED also is great

    Would this dose give a softer look in a person’s physique? Or would that only occur at higher dosing? Thank you [/quote]
    In general no but some Chinese growth has been known to cause more fluid retention than others so its possible but in most nothing would be noticed

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 14, 2022 at 9:19 pm in reply to: What to expect from GH the first time.

    Improvement in recovery, sleep, skin and generally you will feel better. 2 iu will bring a noticeable difference in my opinion.

    Synergy with PED also is great

    Agree with Kuba here

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 14, 2022 at 9:18 pm in reply to: Sore nips 7 weeks in

    Also I would recommend getting bloods done ASAP, this would help alot in giving direct help

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 14, 2022 at 9:17 pm in reply to: Sore nips 7 weeks in

    has anything changed in terms of your dosing schedule – missed injections? Different days etc?

    Has you body fat increased much over the last 7 weeks?

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 14, 2022 at 9:17 pm in reply to: Ulcerative colitis and cycles

    I cant help here and TBH i doubt any one can unless they have personal experience.

    There is potentially no issues at all but none of us would be able to give you a direct answer unless they have themselves ran the treatment and a cycle or no some one that has.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 14, 2022 at 9:15 pm in reply to: Road Map Post Show

    Nope, I would do as you said above.

    you will potentially end up in a viscous cycle here of going up and down doing what you have proposed IME.

    I may be wrong but didn’t you have a period time during your prep were you over ate and came off plan.

    you then got the prep finished but have hit the food hard it seems with this jump.

    Your body will drop water etc off if you get back to doing cardio and clean eating as you planned above that I agreed to in my voice note.

    I myself have done this yo yo approach before and have seen others do it and it never turn out well IME

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 14, 2022 at 9:10 pm in reply to: All inclusive holiday.

    So for me personally.

    Eating crap ruins my digestion and thus ruins my holiday. From a digestion standpoint and the fact I start to look like crap within days and this mentally pisses me off.

    I have learned this the hard way when younger.

    So again what I do personally is as below.

    Start each day with a good walk in the sun.

    Meal 1 is always void of carbs and I just eat what I want/fancy that has protein and fats in it.

    lunch is usually something on the cleaner side but again that I like and enjoy. Lots of fish/meat – potato/rice and fruit.

    Tea I will always opt for meat/fish and chips as I really do like my chips lol. I will then have some form of dessert like sorbet/fruit etc. I would have ice cream if it didn’t ruin my guts.

    I make sure to keep output high day to day and I usually have a few drinks every other day if im away with charl and now the baby and its a family holiday.

    This is how I eat on all Holidays. And have done for a while as it allows me to enjoy my holiday better nothing really to do with physique goals to be honest.

    I usually push my training hard into the Holiday and then use the Holiday to rest and relax from all training when its 7-10 days with plans to start a new training block when home. I always get a few massages in etc to

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 14, 2022 at 9:06 pm in reply to: PWO for last meal, fats needed?

    In this instance I would be making sure to have an intra workout that contained protein and faster digesting carbs. For instance TBJP EAA and performance fuel or MPS max and sustain.

    I would then do as Clare states and having something solid that will digest slower like chicken/lean beef with rice/potato PWO.

    I would personally prefer this over whey iso and oats but this would work well to in reality.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 14, 2022 at 9:04 pm in reply to: Optimizing Mps max

    it is optimal on its own for sure.

    Adding a carbohydrate powder like performant fuel or sustain will IMO make a worthy addition but is not needed for MPS max to do its job

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

Page 507 of 1277