Forum Replies Created

Page 508 of 1277
  • Hilly

    Member
    September 14, 2022 at 9:03 pm in reply to: Arimidex for women to «get harder»?

    i agree with the Above

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 14, 2022 at 9:02 pm in reply to: Is HGH a game changer?

    Its such a debated question this and there is not a direct factual answer in truth IMO.

    Is GH a game changer – as a general question then no.

    Will it help when everything else is in line and as it should be – for sure.

    Lower doses will aid in fat loss a little, will keep you a little fuller and there are mechanisms of the drug that can indirectly aid in muscle growth but these are very small.

    higher doses will increase IGF levels and this could potentially lead to increase in muscle mass.

    There is no doubt anecdotally people feel higher doses of GH lead to higher levels of muscle mass however due to which mechanisms its very debated.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 14, 2022 at 8:46 pm in reply to: First PED cycle advice

    hello my man, You have an incredible physique. Better than many assisted guys and based on this I would say have a bash at your first show natural in a natural federation.

    Milk all you can out of your physique naturally which based on your information I think there could be alot of progress you could still make naturally.

    This is of course just my opinion but you look superb and unless you have been at this 5-10 years and found your at a sticking point there will be much more you can still do over time 🙂

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 14, 2022 at 8:44 pm in reply to: What should I do next? Help needed

    This is honestly a very person decision you need to make.

    I would get your hormones checked now and see were your natural Testosterone level is and if its good I would be saying at your age to likely not do the cycle. As you may find recover difficult and not be able to get back to were you are.

    Now this is me being cautious and there is a chance you would bounce back fine with no issues but no one ever does one cycle IME lol and so could end up to further use and the need for TRT.

    Now if its on the low side and has been for a while then I would potentially consider a move to TRT if you want to enhance your physique and maintain it but you need to research what this entails and potential knock on effect over time.

    Negative effect on lipids
    the need for TRT for life
    Etc etc

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 14, 2022 at 8:41 pm in reply to: Increasing 200-300mg.

    in reality I dont think you would notice all that much. You should see strength hold better and fullness hold better but that is likely all you will see.

    The ability to hold strength and muscle better through the fat loss phase will aid in fat loss indirectly IMO by helping to maintain performance and thus kcal output.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 14, 2022 at 8:39 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Wednesday – Weight 233lb – High day and leg day

    Poor Arilena is still poorly with a really bad chesty cough so she didn’t sleep great which effected my sleep some what but not terrible.

    All meals in as per
    All work done – not to busy of a day today

    Legs was a great session – work sets only listed

    Seated ham curls – x 10, x 10, x 7F with 2 drop sets
    Extensions – x 12, x 12, x 12F – back off FOURs set
    Leg press – sets of 20 done continues – x 20, x 20, x 20, x 20, x 20 just
    Split squats – x 10, x 10, x 10F
    Lay ham curls – x 8, x 8, x 7F with a drop
    1 leg standing curl – x 10, x 10, x 9F

    Little lower volume in terms of reps which was enjoyable and this really kicked my ass today. I felt a little crappy on wake and think I have a mild cold but nothing major and it defo didn’t effect performance.

    We now move to a cruise dose – 50mg TEst e daily. – Gh and insulin stay as is

    Double dose love heart as my HDL was low on recent bloods at 0.45 and LDL was a little high at 3.6

    Liver was also a little stressed – ALT was 80 but I had just been to ibiza so expected lol and not a concern

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 12, 2022 at 7:50 pm in reply to: Moving away from the logbook

    I dropped it when i simply wasnt having fun with it any more and to me having fun with training is key.

    it was making me see a session as ruined if i didnt hit the numbers I wanted.

    It was also controlling the session as I wouldn’t venture away from exercises if the gym was busy – I Havnt log booked in around 18 months after log booking everything for several years.

    I will go back to it but I am having fun now without doing so and to me thats what counts for most.

    I also feel when you have been at this a while you know roughly what you did previous and were you need to be.

    I also do pretty much the same stuff week after week so its easy for me to know were I am roughly.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 12, 2022 at 7:46 pm in reply to: Sore nipples

    Bloods would give a better indication.

    However if prolactin was high on TRt then its likely this will of spiked hard.

    I agree with Kuba also – I would actually drop the tren totally and see how you feel just on the test/mast and how bloods look

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 12, 2022 at 7:44 pm in reply to: Pct

    many go through this cycle – its not a good thing to get caught up in as you are just Yo Yo your hormones and doing yourself more harm than just staying on a TRT dose.

    How are you running PCt
    how long are you staying off for
    Are you getting bloods done to check recovery

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 12, 2022 at 7:43 pm in reply to: Digestion,bloated stomach

    Some acute things she can add.

    TBJP digest pro
    Sauerkraut fresh version. -20g to 2-3 meals daily.
    L glutamine – 20g in warm water on wake
    Make sure she starts each day with a 20-30 minute power walk.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 12, 2022 at 7:42 pm in reply to: Digestion,bloated stomach

    Fully agree with ryan here.

    Also has she been taking any anti biotics or other medicines recently or before the issue started ?

    Is this every day of the week month on month or does it seem to come in waves?

    what is her water intake like?
    Veg/fruit intake?

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 12, 2022 at 7:41 pm in reply to: Thyroid health

    Conversion of t4 into t3 is where I’m concerned with definitely.

    14 weeks since prep

    12 off t3 completely

    Body composition no longer super lean. 20LBS on but needed. Not bad weight

    Food is currently around 2800/3000 TD

    Protein 200

    Carbs 300

    Fats 60

    RD

    Carbs lower

    One of the main causes of reduced conversion is stress.

    I would look to add in TBJP halcyon full dose pre bed.
    I would add in a high dose ZMA
    I would look at natural ways to reduce stress – mindfullness/meditation work – looking at removing day to day stressors etc.

    This would be my first approach.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 12, 2022 at 7:38 pm in reply to: PCT with hopes of fertility

    Hilly can you advise how I can get directly to your protocol – I’ve tried but can’t get directly in it – thank you

    Read through my log or watch my Fertility IGTV – How I fixed my sperm.

    However in terms of the exact protocol it would be determined based on your situation and results as my own was and others.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 12, 2022 at 7:36 pm in reply to: Holiday

    With the drugs your using I would just simply miss that weeks of dosing TBH. It would make. Bit of different and jabbing it all before you go will cause a hormone spike and potentially water retention with the addition of the flight.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 12, 2022 at 7:35 pm in reply to: tricep elbow tendonitis

    I would listen to the doctor first and foremost.

    I would use tBJP curcumin as its a fantastic natural anti inflammatory.

    I would make sure to get lots of massage on the tricep muscles and work on improving my shoulder mobility.

    In terms of training – I would do all I could that didn’t aggravate the tricep.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

Page 508 of 1277