Forum Replies Created

Page 509 of 1277
  • Hilly

    Member
    September 12, 2022 at 7:34 pm in reply to: Cut?

    If the goal is to ultimately continue gaining, I’d run a cut now to get yourself in a good, responsive position to push back up for longer. A cut needs to be run for as long as necessary to get the job done, so it’s irrelevant what you call it. Just get lean enough to set yourself up nicely for another productive gaining phase.

    Fully agree with Clare

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 12, 2022 at 7:32 pm in reply to: Low dose GH vs Turkesterone, only room for 1 in budget

    With all of these drugs in i honestly dont think turkesterone is going to do much at all bud.

    I believe its more aimed at those who are natural

    Totally agree, I started the Turkesterone when I was still natty, and while it helped I don’t think there’s any merit in investing money into that vs GH. Does that dosage of GH sound reasonable, 2-3 IU on training days?[/quote]

    yes it does buddy [/quote]

    Timing wise anything noteworthy there? I’ll go back in the education videos and review too, I’ve heard some people discuss am vs pm[/quote]
    Loads of threads with good information on this.

    IMO pre bed is better for growth overall and Am pre cardio to aid in fat loss.

    Pre workout is also a good approach depending on how pre bed makes you feel. Some find it makes them a little lethargic.

    Its more about trying and seeing for yourself but the real focus is just taking it 🙂

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 12, 2022 at 7:30 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Monday. – weight 233lb.

    A good day, Cardio done and all meals in.
    All work done, just doing the last 90 minutes now the girls are in bed as usual.

    Training was great as I had 2 clients down who are 6 days out and 4 weeks out to check in in person.

    the sessions was a little different to usual to suit them more than me and we focused on there form and connection.

    Pec dec – slow negative with 2 second pause in contraction – x 10, x 10, x 10, x 10, x 7F, x 13F
    Incline machine press – 3 second negative and no lock out – x 12, x 12, x 11F, x 9F
    Hoist narrow grip press – x 20F, x 14F
    Seated cable press – sets of 8 until we couldn’t get 8.

    Seated machine lateral raise – x 12, x 12, x 12, x 11F, x 9F with 2 drop sets.
    Upright cable rows SS with fat gap Db laterals – x 20, x 15, x F

    then posing practice for them both

    Great session and catch up.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 12, 2022 at 7:27 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Does it make sense to use insulin if our pancreas is doing well and 2-2.5h after a post-workout meal (150g carbs) my BG is below 5.0?

    Does it make sense from a health perspective no it does not.

    However using insulin creates other actions that can aid in recovery and enhance muscle growth indirectly to a certain extent.

    It increases the uptake of some Amino acids.
    it will shutting glycogen quicker and aid in a super compensation effect to some extent.

    It may also likely relive some stress from the pancreas.

    I am not a huge fan of BG tracking indicating what I need to do in certain scenarios.

    If I eat 100g carbs from cereal or other simple sugars PWO my BG will drop to almost Hypo if not hypo within 90 minutes. Does this mean I need more or less food? Does this mean I should or shouldn’t use insulin.

    No it just means my body is very sensitive and doing its job.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 12, 2022 at 8:51 am in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Client results at weekend. Very happy with the packages presented

    1 x first in bikini trained plus overall winner
    1 x third pca classic – just out muscled
    1 x third FitX classic – not suited for there classic criteria we think

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 12, 2022 at 8:49 am in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Check in pictures from Saturday

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 12, 2022 at 8:44 am in reply to: Road Map Post Show

     

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 11, 2022 at 8:12 pm in reply to: cinnamon in post workout meal?

    the research for cinnamon improving BG used a dose of 5g plus i feel over a period of time.

    in terms of gastric transit etc a little bit of cinnamon isn’t going to slow anything down. I believe it was more into the reference of the above number were people were considering higher amounts to improve insulin sensitivity

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 11, 2022 at 8:08 pm in reply to: Body weight only dropping after refeeds

    Hi Peter. Yes I fully understand there is no generic answer and of course a coach would be the best solution so all factors can be tracked and monitored through the process.

    As it is not Uber critical for me to hit stage shape as this is for holiday and intended to test and feel out what would work for a real prep which I intend to do next year. I decided it is ideal opportunity to be a little experimental despite being so close to the condition I wanted to achieve and holiday.

    Therefore, I took the liberty to take another refeed day (450g carbs, 50 fats and 250g protein) and my weight did drop again. This was after a refeed three days ago and two low days. This validates my instincts as again I look leaner and more vascular. It is 8 days until I fly so I may take another refeed if weight stalls again. I guess I have the luxury and advantage to experiment without risking critically damaging my condition.

    Out of interest, when would you jusually drop refeeds before peak week to ensure full depletion?

    I think my refeeds do not fully fill out my frame at the quantity of carbs I take so two following days of low carbs leaves me again very depleted. Perhaps thinking to my self I should have more carbs in a single refeed day or take two day to fully fill the muscle out?

    Thank you for your support.

    If your weight is dropping like this post refeed then you are not referring any were near enough and you are very depleted. So this would make me look to a 2 day reseed and using more food –

    Some of my clients refeed every week right up to the show.

    Some have none .

    Your already super depleted now based on your refeed response so you would not need to deplete further bud – you would need to back off and start dropping fatigue and make sure the body can absorb and utilise the food your taking in during peak week and not just getting burned off like this.

    You may be in a great spot to simply eat up daily now to the show for example as I have done with a client who competed today.

    However the girl that competed yesterday we ran in as normal and then did 2 high days and a little back off day.

    All this is decided from the trials we run during prep.

    What your doing now may have no relevance come when you do a show as lots will be different in reality.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 11, 2022 at 8:04 pm in reply to: Low dose GH vs Turkesterone, only room for 1 in budget

    With all of these drugs in i honestly dont think turkesterone is going to do much at all bud.

    I believe its more aimed at those who are natural

    Totally agree, I started the Turkesterone when I was still natty, and while it helped I don’t think there’s any merit in investing money into that vs GH. Does that dosage of GH sound reasonable, 2-3 IU on training days?[/quote]
    yes it does buddy

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 11, 2022 at 8:02 pm in reply to: Superdrol

    It is advisable to be using a supplement for liver protection when using any anabolic IMO but more so with orals. Something like TBJP vital support is a must

    I’ll admit, I always thought things such as this were snake oil; take a pill to protect from the pill you are taking. Will certainly look again now. Thank you.

    [/quote]
    Honestly buddy myself and Jordan have been big into health supplements for a very long time.

    I have been buying the supplements that are in vital support myself for almost a decade as I truly believe in there benefit and have seen 100’s of peoples blood work were they had a direct positive effect.

    Jordan just took in one step further and combined the products and made sure they were of the highest quality.

    You also save a fortune as they are combined, it used to cost me a hell of alot more buying them individually.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 11, 2022 at 7:59 pm in reply to: Thoughts on Masteron with 15%+ bodyfat

    Masteron will act as an AI keeping E2 in a better range.

    Hoping E2 on the lower side is also better for fat loss which I am presuming is the goal with you being at 15%

    So here is the main use of masteron for you.

    It also has a benefit in terms of the neurological process in our body I believe and thus can increase performance.

    it will also increase overall AAS load as it is a AAs so will help towards muscle growth.

    Seems ideal for yourself and there is none of the stress that comes with Tren.

    Now if you wanting to use Tren to I see no issues with that.

    However I would be opting for something like.

    300mg test, 300mg masteron and 150mg Tren A – these doses split over 3 injections MWF.

    This is lower than your intended dose and will IMO give just as good if not better results in terms of balancing health alongside performance and progress.

    Also Peter. Generally would you say that doses on a cut can be lower compared to a gaining phase.

    My main goal for the cut is to agressively as possible reduce calories while maintaining muscle. Seems to me you need less maintain compared to adding new tissue. [/quote]
    yes 100% IMO – you can get away with much less on a cut in general IME.

    For example if you check my insta I have done some hard cuts when away on around 250mg total and lost no issues at all just using test and primo.

    Unless you are way over your genetic limit of muscle – think Jordan/Kuba/Nathan etc then the muscle loss IMO is not much of a worry when using AAS.

    Also you only have to look at Jordans journey to downsize and the difficulties he has when even using TRT doses etc.

    Yes you will go flat of course but the chances of actual muscle loss for most are slim again in my experience/opinion

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 10, 2022 at 7:41 pm in reply to: ED & low libido

    We need to see the bloods before we can really comment bud

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 10, 2022 at 7:41 pm in reply to: TRT

    Got my blood work black today and was quite surprised. My test levels on the test crème were way better across the board, then on 150mg of test E. Even the doctor was surprised. Now I don’t really know what to do – but wouldn’t it make more sense to go back to the crème?

    it makes sense to follow your doctors advice buddy to be honest – We can’t really give you advice when you are under a doctors supervision for all of this.

    If it were me and the cream gave a very value then I would be going back to that but it doesn’t make alot of sense I agree

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 10, 2022 at 7:39 pm in reply to: Body weight only dropping after refeeds

    Just some additional feedback. After two low calorie days (1,800 training day and 1,600 rest day) all strictly tracked my scale weight has increased by 1kg – a total of 2kg up vs my all time low after a refeed last weekend. I know weight can fluctuate but wondering if this is due to fatigue and lack of sleep resulting in additional water retention? I’m concerned “digging in” further would cause regression and muscle loss, albeit the PED will help assist tissue retention. Adherence is not an issue and mentally I believe I have the resilience but fear that without the experience and guidance that I pursue the wrong approach and end up compromising the condition completely at the final stage.
    Don’t get me wrong, my intention is not to seek justification or validation to have more food, this is purely being analytical and observing the trends in which my weight has only dropped after a refeed in the past 10 days, so in my mind to progress you need to, within reason, repeat what has shown to work. That said, in the interest of balance, I have no previous experience in getting stage lean hence why I posted and value your expert feedback.

    Bud its honestly almost impossible for us to advise you here without knowing way more about you.

    This is why people hire coaches to guide them through this.

    You need to look at what’s been happening throughout the whole process and work out the trends.

    Then look at performance. – is it up or down? Do you feel fatigued ? I know you said it has dropped significantly but I mean over the last 3- 7 days.

    do you look leaner even tho weight is up? Do you look watery

    Has water been the same

    is sleep the same

    Is stress the same

    are you doing anything different with condiments

    How is digestion/bowel movements ?

    there is so much into this for any one to give you a true accurate answer is very difficult.

    Has this happened from all refers?

    its possible you need a huge pull back now – few days rest, more food and reducing cardio?
    Its possible you need to push harder and suck it up.

    But without knowing you and what’s been going on throughout the whole period its very hard to say what is the right move now.

    How long ago was the last reseed and what have you done exactly every single day since then would need to be looked at.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

Page 509 of 1277